Guys I Had An Absolutely Terrible Surgery And I Don't Know What The Hell To Do

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sucks man. Keller should give you a refund or do a 2nd transplant for free

even worse he is trying to play it off like this was a decent surgery

this was a spectacular failure and, if he considers himself a halfway ethical surgeon, he should give me full refund

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
I already did

I'm waiting for a response

If he doesn't respond, I'm gonna get his *** blacklisted off every website
Did you start a thread complaining about him?? If not, do so right now.
And put "KELLER - BAD RESULT" in the headline (and in capital letters)

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you start a thread complaining about him?? If not, do so right now.
And put "KELLER - BAD RESULT" in the headline (and in capital letters)

Should I wait 4 more months?

Small chance I'm a very late bloomer? Transplants can supposedly take up to a year

And this is not a bad result, this is a spectacular failure

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Should I wait 4 more months?

Small chance I'm a very late bloomer? Transplants can supposedly take up to a year

And this is not a bad result, this is a spectacular failure
I would give it 1 more month at the most, and then start raising hell.
Also try adding 5% minoxidil twice daily, and see if you can get those suckers to wake up

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
I was told by somebody approximately 5 to 10 percent of all hair transplants fail.
And thats even at the best clinics in the world.

Nobody seems to know why.
Sometimes its the patients genetics, and sometimes the clinic just didnt do a good job

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told by somebody approximately 5 to 10 percent of all hair transplants fail.
And thats even at the best clinics in the world.

Nobody seems to know why.
Sometimes its the patients genetics, and sometimes the clinic just didnt do a good job

I don't see any way he did a bad job. My front sides and hairline looks excellent

The guy has been doing transplants forever. I'm most irritated that he's not willing to admit this is a spectacular failure

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is my hair about 1.5 years ago - I think I have less now than ever

maybe I just have incredibly aggressive hair loss genetics? Now only thing I will say is you can see my hairline in the 2nd pic - it's much better now. I was like a 2.5 and now I'm a 1.5

why the f*** everyone saying to shave your head and that the battle is lost.

From those pic you still have a good hair of hair apart the crown lost (which you could cover with toppik)

Maybe it is juste me but i've seen plenty of people from here with much more worse head of hair and werent shaving either.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*** everyone saying to shave your head and that the battle is lost.

From those pic you still have a good hair of hair apart the crown lost (which you could cover with toppik)

Maybe it is juste me but i've seen plenty of people from here with much more worse head of hair and werent shaving either.

When i blowdry my head and style it. Most people think i have good hair

I just want to shave it cause I'm tired of all the anxiety and the fact that this surgery has been such a spectacular failure is very very discouraging

Others are recommending to shave it cause i have ideal look for shaved head - good jawline, strong chin, thick eyebrows, super thick facial hair and good muscle mass.

INT

Reaction score
Others are recommending to shave it cause i have ideal look for shaved head - good jawline, strong chin, thick eyebrows, super thick facial hair and good muscle mass.

That is mostly what you have been saying yourself...over and over again...

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I just want to shave it cause I'm tired of all the anxiety and the fact that this surgery has been such a spectacular failure is very very discouraging

Ehhh tbh I recommended you shave it as your hair looks like a plucked duck as it currently is.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the doctors name and what is the clinic called

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

well i dont see how it is SUCH a failure since i havent seen the before pictures. you did a post about it before ?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is mostly what you have been saying yourself...over and over again...
Did you contact the surgeon about this? If you paid such an amount of money for it, you should see results especially since literally everyone sees results from a transplant. Anyway, you are good looking and would look good with a shaved head if that's what you want. Or, you can go on an extreme regimen in which people do see results.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i dont see how it is SUCH a failure since i havent seen the before pictures. you did a post about it before ?

The 4 months after may as well be a before pic. There is no growth at 4 months

And that was really more like 3.5 months

INT

Reaction score

I do have great jawline/beard, I figure I will look something like this

View attachment 113554
You can see here I have some of the ideal traits required to pull off shaved head look - great jawline/chin, thick eyebrows, dark eyes, excellent facial hair, high cheekbones

I'm so grateful I have dark features and a very masculine facial structure. At least I can pull off the bald bearded beefcake look