Guys Here Who Use Finnasteride (sexual Question)...

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you get a boner without manually touching your c***? can you just watch something and sponteanously get hard?

do you get morning wood everyday? once a week? how hard is it when you get it?

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you get a boner without manually touching your c***? can you just watch something and sponteanously get hard?

do you get morning wood everyday? once a week? how hard is it when you get it?
My sh*t seems unaffected by finasteride. The only side effect I get is that it effects my sh*t. As in not my dick. As in my sh*t.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok dude real talk you make like 5 threads on this per a day. Things would probably work better if you stopped working obsessing over it

ljb118

Reaction score
Yeah - agreed with the poster above. I don't doubt finasteride sides are real, and can occasionally be severe, but for most (myself included) they're very subtle. I truly believe for some (those who obsess over the negatives and read horror stories) it's mind over matter.

I have had a slight decrease in libido, I don't often get morning wood, yet its just as easy for me to get aroused as it ever was.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Havent noticed a change in libido, I still get wood randomly.

I don’t think twice about sides though. If I did, I’d probably start to get them.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah - agreed with the poster above. I don't doubt finasteride sides are real, and can occasionally be severe, but for most (myself included) they're very subtle. I truly believe for some (those who obsess over the negatives and read horror stories) it's mind over matter.

I have had a slight decrease in libido, I don't often get morning wood, yet its just as easy for me to get aroused as it ever was.

my libido is still as ridiculous as ever. I masturbated 6 times yesterday

the only thing that scares me is I don't get hard without touching my c*** anymore. Is that normal? I do get very hard when I become very aroused but I have to touch my c***

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can occasionally get a semi with just thoughts etc but usually i need manual stimulation to get an erection, doesn't bother me so much. My semen volume has also drastically decreased, again not something that bothers me much.

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any changes, morning woods were pretty much non-existent even before started finasteride...

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can occasionally get a semi with just thoughts etc but usually i need manual stimulation to get an erection, doesn't bother me so much. My semen volume has also drastically decreased, again not something that bothers me much.

would lower semen volume cause a problem when you're trying to have kids?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt anyone can answer your question about semen volume, there is no "normal" amount really.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dick still gets hard with visual stimulus or using imagination. My libido might be a little bit lower than before. Random woods still happen and has been happening pretty often recently. I never got morning wood at any age and still dont. Hair still hasnt improved or even maintained though.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Pretty sure finasteride has affected semen but that’s it. I hardly have any now but I still can get hard just as easy. Good for me cause I’m not having kids

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure finasteride has affected semen but that’s it. I hardly have any now but I still can get hard just as easy. Good for me cause I’m not having kids
If you've reached 188 and just started balding then you're doing pretty well ;)

@brahmabull117 I'm on more than finasteride so my experience probably won't be like most peoples, but I can't get an erection without manual stimulation.. Somehow I still get boners in my sleep though ( although rarely ) and they are harder than when I try to have sex with my gf, feels bad man.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@brahmabull117 I'm on more than finasteride so my experience probably won't be like most peoples, but I can't get an erection without manual stimulation.. Somehow I still get boners in my sleep though ( although rarely ) and they are harder than when I try to have sex with my gf, feels bad man.

how is sex with your GF?

do you have to stroke your c*** to get hard with her? Does it take a lot of work?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I masturbated 5 times today and was able to get VERY VERY hard so both sex drive and erection quality are 10/10. Also my semen volume is very strong.

at this point the only thing that concerns me is that I don't get morning wood anymore and I really don't get hard without stroking myself. If you were me, would you consider getting off finnasteride just for that alone?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I masturbated 5 times today and was able to get VERY VERY hard so both sex drive and erection quality are 10/10. Also my semen volume is very strong.

at this point the only thing that concerns me is that I don't get morning wood anymore and I really don't get hard without stroking myself. If you were me, would you consider getting off finnasteride just for that alone?

Why would not getting morning wood bother you? it's pointless and achieves nothing. No i would not get off finasteride.