Guys Here Who Use Finnasteride (sexual Question)...

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would not getting morning wood bother you? it's pointless and achieves nothing. No i would not get off finasteride.

I thought not getting morning wood means penile health is declining

but I was able to get harder today than I think I've ever gotten in my entire life so that was a very positive sign and semen volume was very strong.

the bigger thing that bothers me is I need to stroke my c*** to get hard. Is that cause for concern? Will that progress to be a more extreme problem?

Last edited:

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought not getting morning wood means penile health is declining

but I was able to get harder today than I think I've ever gotten in my entire life so that was a very positive sign and semen volume was very strong.

the bigger thing that bothers me is I need to stroke my c*** to get hard. Is that cause for concern? Will that progress to be a more extreme problem?
Nocturnal erections seem to be important. However, just because you don't wake up with them doesn't mean you don't have them.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my libido is still as ridiculous as ever. I masturbated 6 times yesterday

the only thing that scares me is I don't get hard without touching my c*** anymore. Is that normal? I do get very hard when I become very aroused but I have to touch my c***
Masturbating 6 times in one day is excessive, pointless, a waste of time, and degenerate. Stop being a degenerate and go three to four days without jerking it and you'll get them back.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Masturbating 6 times in one day is excessive, pointless, a waste of time, and degenerate. Stop being a degenerate and go three to four days without jerking it and you'll get them back.

if i don't masturbate for 4 days, i get VERY VERY hard but i still have to stroke myself

also my semen volume becomes ridiculous but i still don't get morning wood often