Guys Help Me Figure Out If I'm Getting Side Effects From Finnasteride

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
let's get back to the topic

Do you guys think I'm having side effects?

Wouldn't I have some sort of lowered sex drive or watery semen if I was having side effects? my semen is still very thick and sex drive is still insane...I just can't seem to get 100% hard like I used to but I dunno if that's from compulsive p*rn watching or the finasteride.

I don't think you have sides, just stop fapping as much and see waht happens

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let's get back to the topic

Do you guys think I'm having side effects?

Wouldn't I have some sort of lowered sex drive or watery semen if I was having side effects? my semen is still very thick and sex drive is still insane...I just can't seem to get 100% hard like I used to but I dunno if that's from compulsive p*rn watching or the finasteride.
Honestly, I'm the same.

Always been super horny and thought finasteride would lower my sex drive, but it hasn't.

Just finished university and am currently unemployed so have a lot of free time. Could easily wank 4 times a day.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm the same.

Always been super horny and thought finasteride would lower my sex drive, but it hasn't.

Just finished university and am currently unemployed so have a lot of free time. Could easily wank 4 times a day.

I just don't want to not be able to perform next time I have sex with a woman

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering the dose you are on its not from the finasteride. Youre probably overthinking it or you're expecting sides so you're constantly looking for them which is making you imagine side effects that are not there, its common for people to experience this when on medication

it's not likely to get sides from 0.25 to 0.5 mg per day?

how do I overcome it? just forget about it?

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride isn't a powerful drug, even on 1mg those sides are rare, on 0.25 there is no way you're gonna get the sides you're talking about. Just dont think about it too much, there is a lot of fear mongering about finasteride but ultimately its a safe drug so you shouldn't worry as much

Lol considering your regime, finasteride is a lollipop to you.

Also studies have shown that .25Mg is as effective as 1Mg, and in long run of accumulation the sides will be the same if you do get them. Though initially .25mg will give slow response but in long run its same.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
because it's extraordinarily difficult to get the women I want (I want like a 26 year old cutie into fitness with no kids)

I go out 2-3 times a week to bars, go on vacations 6-8 times a year, go to awesome concerts, sports events, festivals, restaurants, etc... Even with all that, it's very very difficult. I have women who approach me but they're always way too old and/or single moms.

And I really am not kidding about being a decent looking dude. Here's a pic of me

https://s18.postimg.org/vjrqbr1lz/me_red_shirt.jpg
You look kind of short in that pic. If that's the case, that might be an issue.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride isn't a powerful drug, even on 1mg those sides are rare, on 0.25 there is no way you're gonna get the sides you're talking about. Just dont think about it too much, there is a lot of fear mongering about finasteride but ultimately its a safe drug so you shouldn't worry as much

why do so many guys report problems getting hard on finasteride?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your frapping away 20 times a day you obviously have a deep undiagnosed psychological issue going on. Some sort of sex addiction which would make you unattractive to females you need to talk to a shrink about it. Choose life!

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your frapping away 20 times a day you obviously have a deep undiagnosed psychological issue going on. Some sort of sex addiction which would make you unattractive to females you need to talk to a shrink about it. Choose life!

20 times a week not per day

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so I woke up today with a morning boner but it was only like 80% hard

is morning wood supposed to be 100% hard? for some reason I can't remember

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop beating your dick bruh
sh*t, if i got molested 20 times a week i'd not be at 100% too

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was over but I still can't seem to get 100% hard...I'm getting like 90% hard. My sex drive is ferociously strong - I am still a compulsive masturbater and often masturbate 20 times in a week. I cut my dosage down to 0.25 to 0.4 MG per day and I'm getting morning wood now.

the problem is I'm not seeing any women now so I don't know if I could get 100% hard around a real woman. In the past, I don't think I always got super hard when I was masturbating either but I was able to get very very hard around a real woman.

What should I do? I've been on finasteride for 3 months

You need to hook up with @MorningGlory. She'll fix you!

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so I woke up today with a morning boner but it was only like 80% hard

is morning wood supposed to be 100% hard? for some reason I can't remember

I loled so hard at this. As I have faced the same thing while on finasteride (and ever after). It was so amusing to see other people reaction when I would tell them that I don't remember my pre-propecia days completely. Like how long was I, how were my morning woods, how hard I used to be. Only thing I remember completely is that I was a horny dog throughout my life.

This is propecia induced brainfog. Even I did not know that it was a thing. I srsly do hope it's just one off instance with u and you don't actually have it. I have recovered a great deals of propecia side effects but this brainfog is the most stubborn problem which I am still struggling with.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I loled so hard at this. As I have faced the same thing while on finasteride (and ever after). It was so amusing to see other people reaction when I would tell them that I don't remember my pre-propecia days completely. Like how long was I, how were my morning woods, how hard I used to be. Only thing I remember completely is that I was a horny dog throughout my life.

This is propecia induced brainfog. Even I did not know that it was a thing. I srsly do hope it's just one off instance with u and you don't actually have it. I have recovered a great deals of propecia side effects but this brainfog is the most stubborn problem which I am still struggling with.

I don't have brain fog, I just don't remember because I never paid attention to it

The one thing for sure is I was always way harder around an actual woman than p**rn

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
today I woke up with about 70% stiffy in terms of morning wood

does finasteride really lower blood flow to the penis you guys?