Guys Help Me Figure Out If I'm Getting Side Effects From Finnasteride

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was over but I still can't seem to get 100% hard...I'm getting like 90% hard. My sex drive is ferociously strong - I am still a compulsive masturbater and often masturbate 20 times in a week. I cut my dosage down to 0.25 to 0.4 MG per day and I'm getting morning wood now.

the problem is I'm not seeing any women now so I don't know if I could get 100% hard around a real woman. In the past, I don't think I always got super hard when I was masturbating either but I was able to get very very hard around a real woman.

What should I do? I've been on finasteride for 3 months

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"oh I'm getting side effects from finasteride!!!!"

(proceeds to jerk off 20 times in a week)

Like, wut?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Like, wut?

I've been doing that forever. My sex drive is completely nuts

but I don't recall ever struggling to get 100% hard...although I know I got way harder when I was around a real woman

INT

Reaction score

Like, wut?

"Oh I have been jacking off for years with no problems but since I started finasteride I am starting to get issues. Yes must definitely be the jacking off".

Like, wut?

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a good looking and very successful young dude but I don't have much of a dating life

A lot of is because I'm very picky (I want a beautiful woman who is in good shape) and I'm scared of approaching/hate rejection

if you’re successful then woman would come to you.
Also stop being a kid, go approach rather than living in a delusion. Women love courageous dude if you’re above average looking dude.

As far as finasteride is concerned, boss carry on with .25Mg, its is as good as 1Mg. Hope your erections aren’t that soft, if not then carry on. However closely observe your body as you take finasteride.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you’re successful then woman would come to you.
Also stop being a kid, go approach rather than living in a delusion. Women love courageous dude if you’re above average looking dude.

As far as finasteride is concerned, boss carry on with .25Mg, its is as good as 1Mg. Hope your erections aren’t that soft, if not then carry on. However closely observe your body as you take finasteride.

I make 200K a year, have a 2500 square foot house that's nearly paid for and a 70k car that's totally paid for. Among men close to my age, I'm in the top 99.9999% in terms of overall financial standing

Sure women come to me, they're single moms and women over 30. Hot, fit, curvy 26 year olds with no kids? never

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Oh I have been jacking off for years with no problems but since I started finasteride I am starting to get issues. Yes must definitely be the jacking off".

Like, wut?

I shouldn't say no issues. I was always much harder around women than p**rn

Zedzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I make 200K a year, have a 2500 square foot house that's nearly paid for and a 70k car that's totally paid for. Among men close to my age, I'm in the top 99.9999% in terms of overall financial standing

Sure women come to me, they're single moms and women over 30. Hot, fit, curvy 26 year olds with no kids? never

Maybe set up an Tinder profile showcasing your house and car? Women with the spec your looking for will just date you for your wealth without caring how you look if what you said is accurate ;)

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you're that well off, why not approach women like a real man instead of fapping?

because it's extraordinarily difficult to get the women I want (I want like a 26 year old cutie into fitness with no kids)

I go out 2-3 times a week to bars, go on vacations 6-8 times a year, go to awesome concerts, sports events, festivals, restaurants, etc... Even with all that, it's very very difficult. I have women who approach me but they're always way too old and/or single moms.

And I really am not kidding about being a decent looking dude. Here's a pic of me

https://s18.postimg.org/vjrqbr1lz/me_red_shirt.jpg

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe set up an Tinder profile showcasing your house and car? Women with the spec your looking for will just date you for your wealth without caring how you look if what you said is accurate ;)

Women don't care that much about money nowadays. My best friend is worth millions and he doesn't do much better than me.

"without caring much how you look" - huh? I'm not ugly at all. I just posted a pic in the post above this

Zedzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don't care that much about money nowadays. My best friend is worth millions and he doesn't do much better than me.

"without caring much how you look" - huh? I'm not ugly at all. I just posted a pic in the post above this

Sorry I didn't mean it in that way. I just meant that a lot of girls care a lot more about wealth than looks, well at least where I live. I didn't even see your picture when I responded.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean it in that way. I just meant that a lot of girls care a lot more about wealth than looks, well at least where I live. I didn't even see your picture when I responded.

What's funny is if I was gay, I would have zero dating problems. Anytime I'm around gay men, they go crazy over me and can't stop telling me how gorgeous I am and how amazing my body is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Straight women are a strange species man. I have no idea what the hell turns them on. It's not like I am feminine in my personality either. I have a nice deep voice, act plenty masculine, have masculine interests and hobbies, etc... It's still not good enough for them.

Can you imagine any other demographic where somebody can be attractive, in great shape, make 200K a year at age of 29 (been making 160K since 24) and have zero dating life? the female version or gay male version of me has a billion dating options

INT

Reaction score
What's funny is if I was gay, I would have zero dating problems. Anytime I'm around gay men, they go crazy over me and can't stop telling me how gorgeous I am and how amazing my body is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Straight women are a strange species man. I have no idea what the hell turns them on. It's not like I am feminine in my personality either. I have a nice deep voice, act plenty masculine, have masculine interests and hobbies, etc... It's still not good enough for them (not good enough for the only ones I want to date I mean).

Maybe gay men just have lower standards due to the smaller potential mate pool, whereas the women you consider good enough you want to date have a huge potential to pick from, which can allow them to shift their standards, making you fall below their minimal.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe gay men just have lower standards due to the smaller potential mate pool, whereas the women you consider good enough you want to date have a huge potential to pick from, which can allow them to shift their standards, making you fall below their minimal.

very possible

although, I go out to bars and clubs a lot and rarely see anybody better than me in terms of the main categories (face, body, fashion sense, money, etc...). I don't know what the hell it is I'm lacking