Guys Help Me Figure Out If I'm Getting Side Effects From Finnasteride

Zedzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's funny is if I was gay, I would have zero dating problems. Anytime I'm around gay men, they go crazy over me and can't stop telling me how gorgeous I am and how amazing my body is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Straight women are a strange species man. I have no idea what the hell turns them on. It's not like I am feminine in my personality either. I have a nice deep voice, act plenty masculine, have masculine interests and hobbies, etc... It's still not good enough for them.

Can you imagine any other demographic where somebody can be attractive, in great shape, make 200K a year at age of 29 (been making 160K since 24) and have zero dating life? the female version or gay male version of me has a billion dating options

Definitely surprising. I think Tinder might be a good option since there might be girls out there who are like you in terms of not wanting approach guys in person but would rather do it online with the age and shape your looking for. That way you won't have to worry about rejection etc. Wish you the best of luck and hope you find someone.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely surprising. I think Tinder might be a good option since there might be girls out there who are like you in terms of not wanting approach guys in person but would rather do it online with the age and shape your looking for. That way you won't have to worry about rejection etc. Wish you the best of luck and hope you find someone.

ehhh....the women I want (cute, mid 20s, in shape, no kids) get 25305925093250823508502302058230582350285023580258 messages a day. It would be nearly impossible to stand out online among all the men approaching them.

INT

Reaction score
very possible

although, I go out to bars and clubs a lot and rarely see anybody better than me in terms of the main categories (face, body, fashion sense, money, etc...). I don't know what the hell it is I'm lacking

There has been some research conducted that indicated that the average individual rates oneself more attractive than other people rate the individual. I can post a link to the research when I am back home.

Could be an explanation. Don't want to be an a**h** but maybe the only thing you are lacking is some self-awareness.

There are also other possible explanations (body language etc.)

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There has been some research conducted that indicated that the average individual rates oneself more attractive than other people rate the individual. I can post a link to the research when I am back home.

Could be an explanation. Don't want to be an a**h** but maybe the only thing you are lacking is some self-awareness.

There are also other possible explanations (body language etc.)

I've been getting tons and tons of compliments from strangers on my appearance since I was about 22... I also make friends everywhere I go...not like I'm socially awkward

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma keep it real:

You look like a slightly above average 30 something-year-old Turkish guy.

that's fair to say....keep in mind I'm not looking for a supermodel. I want like a 27 year old Italian girl who is cute and is in nice shape

The problem for me is usually the body, not the face. I think the average woman who takes care of herself is pretty enough. The problem is finding one like that who also has an awesome body. I'm in great shape - I have big muscles, a very small waist, excellent proportions. I want the female equivalent of that - the small waist, fat ***, thick legs. I want one of those rap video type girls.

I am much better looking in real life than pics. People all say I'm about a 7-8/10 in real life

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Any man who must say I am the king is no king at all" - Tywin Lannister.

I know I'm talking a lot about myself in this thread. I don't do that in real life...just doing it for the purpose of this discussion

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's fair to say....keep in mind I'm not looking for a supermodel. I want like a 27 year old Italian girl who is cute and is in nice shape

The problem for me is usually the body, not the face. I think the average woman who takes care of herself is pretty enough. The problem is finding one like that who also has an awesome body. I'm in great shape - I have big muscles, a very small waist, excellent proportions. I want the female equivalent of that - the small waist, fat ***, thick legs. I want one of those rap video type girls.

I am much better looking in real life than pics. People all say I'm about a 7-8/10 in real life

Are there no hotties like that at your gym?

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*Off the topic* Assuming that you’re an italian, what are your views on brotzu lotion? Also will you attend sitri?

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, tons of them

approaching them is very very difficult though. Vast majority of them don't want some douchebag like me hitting on them while they're working out
One of the main reasons men and women work out is to appeal to the opposite sex, so hitting girls up at the gym is as good a place as any lol

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the main reasons men and women work out is to appeal to the opposite sex, so hitting girls up at the gym is as good a place as any lol

go try hitting on the hottie at your local gym. You will be astonished how difficult it is

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
go try hitting on the hottie at your local gym. You will be astonished how difficult it is

Most of them have their gym partners or boyfriends working together with them.

The one you bait your eye on, is usually the one everyone wants at the gym

INT

Reaction score

No. There is a time and a place where women feel comfortable in being approached. You also do not approach women when they are taking a sh*t.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. There is a time and a place where women feel comfortable in being approached. You also do not approach women when they are taking a sh*t.

the problem is, outside of the gym, it's very hard to find women with that bodytype

so it's a catch 22...can't approach them at the gym, you can barely ever find them outside of the gym so what the f*ck do you do?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let's get back to the topic

Do you guys think I'm having side effects?

Wouldn't I have some sort of lowered sex drive or watery semen if I was having side effects? my semen is still very thick and sex drive is still insane...I just can't seem to get 100% hard like I used to but I dunno if that's from compulsive p**rn watching or the finasteride.