Group Buy Thread

jam

Reaction score
I reached out to LawOfThelema and didn't hear back. Could someone PM me the details of this group buy; I'm interested in getting in on it. Thanks.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Setipiprant has already been tested on humans at various doses (although not for Androgenetic Alopecia yet) including 1000mg/day with no serious adverse events.

I've been taking 150mg/day orally for six days now with no side effects and a reduction of scalp inflammation.

Orally? Mixing it in water and drinking? Can you elaborate? I've been trying to catch up on my research on this and really just see people applying it topically with a PG/Eth vehicle versus taking it orally.

Cthulhu57

Reaction score
I've been reading up on setipiprant recently and would be potentially interested in the near future.
Is the group buy going to be a regular thing?

Mageirast

Reaction score
Can someone contact me in order to be get involved in this second buy group as tomorrow is the last day?
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Been trying to use pm but no chance, although I've got this account for almost one year.

Manchboy

Reaction score
To hellouser and bottlecap, I am 100% interested in purchasing the setipiprant however I'm a new user so can pm you? What can I do about this

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Orally? Mixing it in water and drinking? Can you elaborate? I've been trying to catch up on my research on this and really just see people applying it topically with a PG/Eth vehicle versus taking it orally.
Inside a capsule, then with a glass of water.

melio

Reaction score
To hellouser and bottlecap, I am 100% interested in purchasing the setipiprant however I'm a new user so can pm you? What can I do about this

just post more.

seriously y'all, don't miss this. you will..regret it!!