Group Buy Thread

jasonbourne

Reaction score
How long is this group buy going? I'm on a tight budget due to a business venture, and I am running lean super lean these days.

on the first page someone says that Setipiprant is the future, for sure.

How valid is this?

Ive been a long time lurker, I really trying to get on this group buy, and I think we should get as many people as possible.

Also I dnt have a PM function.

Db10

Reaction score
Neither have i, still waiting to find out. Just got to be patient. Just wanted to know what will happen once the batch is finished as surely we would need to continue to not lose gains

melio

Reaction score
I'm a longtime lurker and interested, but my pm button has gone through a severe shed and is now invisible.

Kenny's_Login

Reaction score
For everyone talking about the PM function not working, try clicking on the name of the person you want to PM, and the option is there.

danlondon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have been reading on these forums for a long time and would now like to be considered for a second buy in. Thank you.

melio

Reaction score
It's not for me. I can only assume there is a secret post count requirement, or maybe minimum time registered.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very interested in a second group buy for SETIPIPRANT!

Bottlecap

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be very interested if there's another group buy. Is the other drug they're talking about using in conjunction with this one available anywhere, or is it to expensive?

Balding95

Reaction score
I am a long time lurker of this forum. I know i have no other posts. Thats because i specifically made an account to participate in this group buy. I cant pm you so im just posting in here. If there is any way i can join in on the group buy please let me know i really would love to try set.

Esetdicer

Reaction score
Just joined, and I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS SETIPIPRANT BUY, so if there is going to be any, count me in. AND I MEAN IT :D

Reaction score
UPDATE!

- If you have no post history then start posting now! It's not hard to make 5-10 posts that are relevant and on-topic.

- If you cannot PM me then contact the people running this site to find out why! I can't help you otherwise I'm afraid.

----------

It's as simple as that really. Make some posts, find out how to PM, then contact me and I'll give you all the information plus a referral. Sorry if this is frustrating to some of you but there really is nothing else I can do.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested in this group buy. I've made over 50 posts and don't seem to have a private message function either. Guess I need to contact a mod

WhiskeyKnight

Reaction score
I'd be totally down for this although I don't have enough posts to do a PM.

No time like the present to stop lurking I guess...

EDIT: Hmm, it seems there isn't actually a post count requirement for PMs. SENT!

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't afford anything like this now but I eagerly await the logs for this stuff. I think all we know it's a terrible idea to get our hopes up but honestly, if there was simply a more effective treatment than minoxidil or finasteride I'd be over the moon.

Also shout out to highlander, you a robot?