Group Buy Thread

mhg9032

Reaction score
Long time lurker here. 23, NW3v, on finasteride and minoxidil but going fast. I can't PM as well but I am definitely, 100% interested in the group buy. Do I have to keep posting until my account is allowed to PM? I really want to get info on how to get involved

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you aware of any asthmatics in the Seti group buy? I ask because Seti has proven to help alleviate some of the symptoms associated with asthma, could be a good way to test its effectivenesS. Symptoms might be reduced in asthmatics.

mhg9032

Reaction score
LawofThelema, is the second group buy for seti you spoke about the one that Highlander Reborn posted under New Research, or are you going to be involved in a separate group buy?

Reaction score
Long time lurker here. 23, NW3v, on finasteride and minoxidil but going fast. I can't PM as well but I am definitely, 100% interested in the group buy. Do I have to keep posting until my account is allowed to PM? I really want to get info on how to get involved

I'd really like if some mods could clarify why these people can't PM. Definitely not an issue with my account.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you aware of any asthmatics in the Seti group buy? I ask because Seti has proven to help alleviate some of the symptoms associated with asthma, could be a good way to test its effectivenesS. Symptoms might be reduced in asthmatics.

Not personally aware, no. It's pretty common so I'm sure there might be one or two. If you mean to test effects of topical applications idk if that would work as it depends if it goes systemic or not.

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
@highlander reborn Im 22 and a NW2 wth diffuse thinning on top. Im obviously a new member on this forum, but i have been desperately searching to get in on a group buy for seti. I am also having an issue PMing you. Please let me know how to I can get in on this group buy

kasperth92

Reaction score
Do the drug inhibit hormones like dht ? I cant find proper info thats easy to read.

And how can we be sure our money is not taken and we never receive our product ? Not saying you will hustle us im just very careful with money ;)

jnestor481

Reaction score
Do the drug inhibit hormones like dht ? I cant find proper info thats easy to read.

And how can we be sure our money is not taken and we never receive our product ? Not saying you will hustle us im just very careful with money ;)

I am 100% interested in this group buy but like Kasperth and others I'm also very cautious. I saw an older thread about a group buy for RU and setipiprant, how do the logistics work for these types of things ?

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Im also interested in the group buy, however, having only one post (this one) can i get on board? Im willing to pay in advance if thats the case.

Db10

Reaction score
I am the same this is my first post on here. Again i would pay upfront if required and i am definitely intrested in buying it.

Db10

Reaction score
Just wanted abit more information, if we take this orally and finishes around 6 months later then what would happen can we buy another batch or do we continue with watever other treatments everyone is on?

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is closed dudes. I haven't had a response from op or the administrator of the forum used for the hook up.

Kenny's_Login

Reaction score
Pretty sure this is closed dudes. I haven't had a response from op or the administrator of the forum used for the hook up.

I have not either, but keep in mind that they just placed their first order. They may be waiting for everyone to receive their deliveries, and they need to validate the process before proceeding to a second buy.

Based on what Highlander Reborn said, this thread was posted strictly to gauge interest. If they received 30 applications to the private forum in a single day, that answers that question.

So my recommendation is to be patient.

Reaction score
Yeah so we are getting expressions of interest so please PM me and I'll refer you the details. I might not check every day but I am responding to every single PM I'm getting.

Of course if it looks promising we would do another group buy. Hope I didn't miss anything.

As Kenny says too, if we got 30 applicants in a single day for Seti then the group buy would begin the NEXT DAY most likely. But without numbers we can't organise another. That's why we need you do join, state your intention to buy and how much. Once we start getting up in numbers we'll begin progressing.