Group buy happening right now

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
Anyone who wants in, let me know. Finasteride and Dutasteride are risky drugs. The "best growth stimulant" we have (minoxidil) grows butt fluff on your hairline at best

There are movements happening right now. For the GB, all members pitch in a small fee for product testing, every GB. We make sure our sources meet our standards every GB, so we're never blind on what we are using. Contact me if you are interested.

Official SPECIAL Group Buy --- Ostarine (MK-2866) $32.50 per g

Official Group Buy --- SABA Gel $160 per 300ml

Official Group Buy --- CB-03-01 $165 per 1g

Official Group Buy --- DMSO $35 per 500ml

Official Group Buy --- DMI $90 per 500ml

Official Group Buy --- Cosmo CB Cream $70 per 250ml

Official Group Buy --- Tretinoin $135 per 100g

Official Group Buy --- Calcipotriol $180 per 500mg

Betamethasone Dipropionate $160 per 50g C

Official Group Buy --- Dutasteride $200 per 25g

\ Official Group Buy --- Finasteride $110 per 20g

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
not spamming, I have 1 post but you can check out my account at hairlosshelp for legitimacy. I only just found this forum. If you want some products, you're welcome to join. If not, have fun with your finasteride/dutasteride and w/e else you're using, but don't flame my thread.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I've defamed you for spamming incorrectly, my apologies. However, your post is similar to spamming one. I shall have fun with FDA tested medication thanks :)

Although I see you're offering finasteride and dutasteride, so your comment doesn't really make sense.

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
Well, I figured for someone who already gets it from the pharmacy, the GB wouldn't be much help.

Prescription Proscar only costs about 8 dollars if you're taking 1.25 mg daily.

I guess for someone looking for dutasteride, it'd be helpful.

Also, when I said "have fun," I should've said good luck. I'm on finasteride and it's working for me, but I'd prefer not to take it long term.

No hard feelings

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chris thanks for staying on top of things. Your intentions were good. Hope everyone uses the "Report Post" feature when appropriate. It helps keep these forums clean of junk. Phala - welcome to the forums.

Admin

Nickel

Reaction score
Cosmo CB Cream $70 per 250ml

Where is this coming from, arent they still in developing phase?

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
Cosmo CB Cream $70 per 250ml

Where is this coming from, arent they still in developing phase?

We have our own sources. Not many members are planning on using the CB cream though, because, Cosmo itself stated they didn't have high expectations for scalp penetration with the cream. A lot of members are planning on transdermal injections, and also using DMSO/DMI as a vehicle. We have high hopes for injections

abcdefg

Reaction score
How about everyone buys it from one person and that person finds the vehicle, mixes it correctly, and then sells us the whole thing ready to roll with directions on how to use? I am not a chemist so I generally dont make my own chemical mixtures with chemicals I dont know anything about. Otherwise I would love to try CB or RU if I knew they didnt go systemic or cause sides
A glorious day it will be if CB 03 01 gets approved and works as good as it could. If CB is on the shelf next to rogain as a topical with few sides I can see it selling a ton.

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
How about everyone buys it from one person and that person finds the vehicle, mixes it correctly, and then sells us the whole thing ready to roll with directions on how to use? I am not a chemist so I generally dont make my own chemical mixtures with chemicals I dont know anything about. Otherwise I would love to try CB or RU if I knew they didnt go systemic or cause sides
A glorious day it will be if CB 03 01 gets approved and works as good as it could. If CB is on the shelf next to rogain as a topical with few sides I can see it selling a ton.

We don't trust any one person with that responsibility. We buy our stuff from numerous sources, along with getting everything tested (everyone has to pitch in some $$ towards testing if they're going to be purchasing) and swap out any sources we don't like or who don't meet our standards (inconsistencies, low level purity, etc.)

It's a trade-off between convenience and peace-of-mind I guess. This is all experimental, so you'd have to be willing to start learning how to mix stuff, make solutions, etc (it's not that hard).

abcdefg

Reaction score
Well I see your points. I disagree though about some of it not being that hard go read some papers on vehicles like lipid nano particles or using static magnetic fields as topical vehicles and explain to me how a proper topical vehicle is not hard because a lot of companies spend a lot of time/money trying to figure that out

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
Well I see your points. I disagree though about some of it not being that hard go read some papers on vehicles like lipid nano particles or using static magnetic fields as topical vehicles and explain to me how a proper topical vehicle is not hard because a lot of companies spend a lot of time/money trying to figure that out

What products can you name that would require vehicles that sophisticated? I'm not trying to be a smartass, (it sounds like I am, bear with me)
but the majority of hairloss products are below 500 daltons, or can be injected if all else fails.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah that is basically all I was saying is its a hard problem still being worked on as we speak. You probably know more about that then me and might be right about just injecting them. I dont know I am not expert on any of this and actually really far from it.

phalacrophobic

Reaction score
abcdefg is right... vehicles and drug delivery is not trivial! but man, i hope CB works.

CB is the "end of the road," for me. Like I said, finasteride and dutasteride already work wonders on me, but I don't want to take them for the rest of the year, let alone the rest of my life. CB is the end of the road for a lot of people. That's why everyone on our prvt. forum (which Law is also a member of) is trying different vehicles, concentrations, etc. In the Cosmo published PDF, the vehicle used was iontophoresis, which, is basically a machine with small electrodes that pushes the drug through your skin via electrical currents. The vehicle is very sophisticated, but, it's really just a "non-invasive injection." That is why, in my opinion, we cannot fail with injecting, unless the amount of CB (which for some odd reason is not stated in the PDF, only the concentration) was incredibly high. Even then, the study reported 53% regrowth in hair-count!! That is nuts, that is 12% more then even the HSC histogen complex if I remember correctly.

@ the same time though, many members on our forum do not want to inject, so they have been exploring other avenues. We have set up a GB for oleyl alcohol, which, according to the studies, increases the penetration of CB by 200%. Oleyl alcohol is very harsh on the skin though, so, I have yet to see how members will go about this. Also, DMSO/DMI liquid vehicles have been proposed by some, and CB cream by the others. IMO, the CB cream is crap, but it's up on the GB for members who want it. Even Cosmo stated itself they were apprehensive of the penetration offered by the Cream alone.

All in all though, if nothing else works, injections should, I don't see how they couldn't.

So, I have incredibly high hopes for CB, but, if it doesn't work, I might just have to take incredibly low doses of finasteride and hope for the best, because after CB, I'm done. ;