Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries man, we’re all in this together, let me know how it works out for you.
Bro I bought 2 times from Bob, he’s totally legit, never buying from that crook Kane again.

I think he’s really trying to build his business so when you email, tell him that you heard about him on the forum, seems like he’s taking care of all of us here from this forum.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so seeing that kintors protac is not better than minoxidil in the mouse model and cannot outperform ineffective CB in subaceous gland reduction, why would anyone buy this here?

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
so seeing that kintors protac is not better than minoxidil in the mouse model and cannot outperform ineffective CB in subaceous gland reduction, why would anyone buy this here?
Because it's not used for growth but to stop hair loss. Any hair growth from it a bonus.

It will allow other growth stimulants to work without impediments.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cuz they work in diff way .
ARV is our last chance to beat this sh*t without going Trans mode
its not the last chance, epigenetic therapeutics is going to be the way forward, a permanent way to switch of the AR gene which has no business being expresses in these kind of cells anyway

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not the last chance, epigenetic therapeutics is going to be the way forward, a permanent way to switch of the AR gene which has no business being expresses in these kind of cells anyway
Too far away .. by this time hair cloning would be out

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did send a private message to 5 persons active on this conversation for beeing in the group buy 2 and noone replied me.