Great Success Transgender Hair Regrowth !

ImEmmaB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post a picture of your hair wet ? Thank you.
Wet hair (ugh not super flattering)

B612_20170304_105832.jpg
B612_20170304_105849.jpg

That part where you can still see my temples kills me. I'm hoping when it's a little longer up top it will cover it better but I do consider filling that with transplants down the line. I'll probably finish out another year of hrt first though to see where I wind up (unless I stumble into a pile of money suddenly)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wet hair (ugh not super flattering)

View attachment 49809 View attachment 49810

That part where you can still see my temples kills me. I'm hoping when it's a little longer up top it will cover it better but I do consider filling that with transplants down the line. I'll probably finish out another year of hrt first though to see where I wind up (unless I stumble into a pile of money suddenly)
Thank you. Did you order dutasteride on the site that i gave you? It might help you with the temples and save you a transplant.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Did you order dutasteride on the site that i gave you? It might help you with the temples and save you a transplant.
I've been using dutasteride for 5 of my 6 months of HRT and have no sign of regrowth on my temples, I'm coming to the conclusion that those follicles are just flat dead and nothing is going to bring them back.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using dutasteride for 5 of my 6 months of HRT and have no sign of regrowth on my temples, I'm coming to the conclusion that those follicles are just flat dead and nothing is going to bring them back.
But you got results around the crown and the rest of the head ? only the temples are a problem ? I really wonder why are the temples so difficult to bring back..

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you got results around the crown and the rest of the head ? only the temples are a problem ? I really wonder why are the temples so difficult to bring back..
Probably because my temples began losing hair in my late 20's and have been bald for far too many years now. I will be looking at transplants in about 1.5 years from now.

resu

Reaction score
You could do a decent 2000 grafts to fill the temples then do a side-part combover, no need to have super density if you're going to keep the hair long and parted to the side.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score