Great Success Transgender Hair Regrowth !

g.i joey

Reaction score
Still obvious hair loss and temple loss. Not worth becoming transgender for lol.

I'm sorry but no amount of hair is worth becoming transgender for.

What in the actual f*** is wrong with some of you.

To those who aren't doing it solely for hair, this is not aimed at you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What in the actual f*** is wrong with some of you.

To those who aren't doing it solely for hair, this is not aimed at you.

Pretty sure only people doing it are transgender/transitioning...No one else is doing it.

we are just talking about it.

we cant talk about it?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Pretty sure only people doing it are transgender/transitioning...No one else is doing it.

we are just talking about it.

we cant talk about it?

I can bet you there are posters on here using HRT drugs just for their hairloss, one of them being @DHTpolice . Second of all, i was actually quoting a post so i dont know where you decide to come in and get yourself involved.

If i do decide to write to you, i will quote your post. So no need to butt into my posts when they have nothing to do with you getting all hostile on me. thanks. bye.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can bet you there are posters on here using HRT drugs just for their hairloss, one of them being @DHTpolice . Second of all, i was actually quoting a post so i dont know where you decide to come in and get yourself involved.

If i do decide to write to you, i will quote your post. So no need to butt into my posts when they have nothing to do with you getting all hostile on me. thanks. bye.

No one is getting hostile except yourself.

If you are 'hearing' me yelling at you from reading what i wrote--then go get the voices in your head checked out.

secondly you are posting on a public forum--if you don't like to hear people comment then send him a private message.

'thanks bye'

g.i joey

Reaction score
No one is getting hostile except yourself.

If you are 'hearing' me yelling at you from reading what i wrote--then go get the voices in your head checked out.

secondly you are posting on a public forum--if you don't like to hear people comment then send him a private message.

'thanks bye'
its not about reading your petty comments, its about you saying that normal male members of the forum arent using these drugs when they are, i simply answered your question.

And then you go and ask me if you can talk about it? Unless, you're a 5 year old asking me permission to, you were either being sarcastic or hostile.

Do whatever you please, but you obviously have some sort of attitude asking me if you can talk about it, so quit the victim act and go on to applaud everyone taking female hormones to gain some hair back.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not about reading your petty comments, its about you saying that normal male members of the forum arent using these drugs when they are, i simply answered your question.

And then you go and ask me if you can talk about it? Unless, you're a 5 year old asking me permission to, you were either being sarcastic or hostile.

Do whatever you please, but you obviously have some sort of attitude asking me if you can talk about it, so quit the victim act and go on to applaud everyone taking female hormones to gain some hair back.

there is no victim here, you are reading way to much into a post wondering what you were talking about.

you are sounding kind of mental to be honest.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
there is no victim here, you are reading way to much into a post wondering what you were talking about.

you are sounding kind of mental to be honest.

victim LOLOLOL come at me brah.

im not reading into a post "way too much". im just wondering why you feel the need to make smart comments when the post i made wasnt even addressed to you or any female actually.

says the woman with 4000+ messages in less than a year on the forum. :rolleyes:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im not reading into a post "way too much". im just wondering why you feel the need to make smart comments when the post i made wasnt even addressed to you or any female actually.

says the woman with 4000+ messages in less than a year on the forum. :rolleyes:

you read way too deep into a f*****g comment

yes i made 4000 comments on the forum in a year--due to hair loss issues and its crippling my life psychologically.

You should know something about this seeing how you sent me photos in PM to check if i thought you were 'attractive' and how bad your hair loss is--yet i did not judge you for it..

everyone needs to cope in own way--some need to send pics to total strangers and some post a lot.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
you read way too deep into a f*****g comment dude like you have your period.

yes i made 4000 comments on the forum in a year--due to hair loss issues and its crippling my life psychologically.

You should know something about this seeing how you sent me photos in PM to check if i thought you were 'attractive' and how bad your hair loss is--yet i did not judge you for it..

everyone needs to cope in own way--some need to send pics to total strangers and some need to post a lot.

its fair to say hairloss took its toll on all of us in one way or another.

you just instigated for no reason, a comment that literally had 0 to do with you, 0.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its fair to say hairloss took its toll on all of us in one way or another.

you just instigated for no reason, a comment that literally had 0 to do with you, 0.

the comments HERE are communal

If you don't like that then i suggest you either don't comment on public forums and just send direct messages to individuals.

Or you go to my page and click 'unfollow

i did not mean it in the way you are taking it--but i honestly don't give a sh*t if you believe me or not thats irrelevant to me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes people have to realize how deeply male pattern baldness make some people suffer . to the point they are taking oral spironolactone to recover their hair . Even me who got slight gyno because of propecia I have to stick with it .
this is insane .

did you try the topical spironolactone?

which oral are you taking propecia?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone is a huge scam . and yes i am on propecia 1 mg . I have even upped my dose to 5 mg for 6 month , but no better result , just more sides . And i am only 23 .

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone is a huge scam . and yes i am on propecia 1 mg . I have even upped my dose to 5 mg for 6 month , but no better result , just more sides . And i am only 23 .

Im doing topical spironolactone with estrodial....i did stop shedding small hairs (they were growing 1 inch and falling out with white bulbs) but still shed long hairs.

i cant tell you honestly though if its the spironolactone/estrodial OR minoxidil doing this. I am a good responder to minoxidil.

i just still shed a lot of long hairs (my hair is like 10 inches give or take)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, so this is me.
Some of you are pretty disrespectful and rude, but it's the internet, so great job keeping forums dingy (thank you to those of you who used the correct pronouns or just focused on actual questions)

So yeah
200mg spironolactone
125mg flutamide
1mg Finasteride
Minoxidil once a day (foam)

No to those thinking it's a wig, if I had a wig it would probably be nicer

My temples are still receded which is why I do the sweepy bits with my hair. It's also at a length where keeping it straight looks silly. The top is a little thinner than the sides in some spots but not to a point where you can see my scalp through it aside from the part

I just stepped out of the shower and am off to bed but I can post some pictures of the top of my head tomorrow if you are actually skeptical of it being a comb over

If you have any questions let me know.

You got me wrong.

Just didn't know if you were wearing a wig or not.

Didn't mean any disrespect.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What in the actual f*** is wrong with some of you

I could never turn into the really creepy type of guy and would actually prefer sacrificing my gender/ sexuality altogether for that.

Ironically the "I'm doing it for myself" statement gets a new quality if you are actually giving up partnership and sex.

Also never got the fuzz about sex anyway. I mostly enjoyed my girlfriends enjoying it.

Are you talking about HER?

Sorry if I was insensitive. Gender is not such a big deal for me.

Obviously if you just transitioned it is.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying she didn't. It just seems like that's not her natural hair.

Recedingyt gained a lot. Ruby even gained some regrowth. It just seems she is wearing a wig.

I could be wrong though.
I either wear a wig or a ballcap with my ponytail sticking out the back. I'm still at what I'd consider NW5, or maybe 4.5 if the observer is being lenient. The regrowth coming from NW6 is unmistakable though. My dentist and dental hygienist have said it's remarkable what they've seen over the past few months. The feminization of my face and breast growth are definitely unmistakable now. I just passed the 6 month mark on hormones a couple days ago, and even going out in public in "guy mode", salesfolk and cashiers in stores have started calling me "ma'am". And it feels great!

This pic is obviously a wig

IMG_20170304_004917_1488610327282.jpg

femme_étrange

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of transgenders kill themselves because the problem runs deeper than male or female identification. But that's just my opinion

You're not wrong, it's been shown a few times that how others react / how supportive others are makes a huge difference in terms of depression and suicidal ideation / suicide attempts with trans people..along with actually being able to transition.

Looks like the reddit trans community has decided to plonk themselves here =)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I either wear a wig or a ballcap with my ponytail sticking out the back. I'm still at what I'd consider NW5, or maybe 4.5 if the observer is being lenient. The regrowth coming from NW6 is unmistakable though. My dentist and dental hygienist have said it's remarkable what they've seen over the past few months. The feminization of my face and breast growth are definitely unmistakable now. I just passed the 6 month mark on hormones a couple days ago, and even going out in public in "guy mode", salesfolk and cashiers in stores have started calling me "ma'am". And it feels great!

This pic is obviously a wig

View attachment 49784

Your face looks much better now though. It's feminine looking and not as "angular" as it was before you were on the hormones.

To be honest, I never even would have known you had a wig.

I think a wig works better with longer hair, because it can "balance" it out better.

ImEmmaB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just passed the 6 month mark on hormones a couple days ago, and even going out in public in "guy mode", salesfolk and cashiers in stores have started calling me "ma'am". And it feels great!

View attachment 49784
Yesssssss, that's exactly where it started happening for me too! Congrats on your transition, you look great and I would not know that was a wig