Great improvement after only 4 months [Pictures]

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
I started my treatment four month ago, and I have some really great improvement. I recently found an old webcam video of my hair before my treatment and I thought it would be nice to post the results here. I started to lose a lot of hairs really young, I'm only 24 years old and it was getting really embarrassing.

My treatment consists of:
  • ¼ proscar (finasteride) every day
  • Using Revita shampoo everyday
  • Using Kirkland minoxidil 5% 1-2 times everyday
  • Taking a GNC biotin 5000mcg pill every day.

I'm wearing headphones on the first pictures because it was taken on an old webcam video, it was not intended to be a comparison picture. I decided to take a picture in similar position today to see the difference. My hairs are now darker and healthier than ever before!

And I like to think that it's just the beginning of my improvement since I got come weakened hairs that are just getting stronger with time.

The first one, before de treatment:
before.png

The second one, 4 months after the treatment:

after.png

dorombl

Reaction score
if you right click on the broken image icon and then open it in new page, you can see the pic. :) amazing regrowth btw. congrats!

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After four months, that looks so much better, stick with, fingers crossed you see MORE improvement in the coming months. It's never to late to start treatment, case in point, this thread, love seeing success stories, puts a smile on ones face.

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
The after picture don't seems to work anymore.

I uploaded a new picture which contains both:

hair2d.png

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
im not seeing any broken picture and im logged in. all i see is the first picture, then 'The second one, 4 months after the treatment:' no picture, and i really want to see it. can u post them both again, perhaps in separate posts?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Heck that's GREAT!!!! Now that's what I call improvement!

- - - Updated - - -

About Revita shampoo is it harsh and drying like regular keto? I can't use it if so but if it's softening and provides 'slip' then I can use it.

petiks

Reaction score
The after picture don't seems to work anymore.

I uploaded a new picture which contains both:

hair2d.png

wow its great ^_^ no hair transplatns boss mikazz?
only ?

treatment consists of:
¼ proscar (finasteride) every day
Using Revita shampoo everyday
Using Kirkland minoxidil 5% 1-2 times everyday
Taking a GNC biotin 5000mcg pill every day.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow that is some very good improvement!! Good on you!