Great improvement after only 4 months [Pictures]

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it the lighting in the pictures or did those wrinkles on your forehead show up after minoxidil? I ask because Minoxidil destroyed my face, it took me 10 months to recover from it.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing, congrats!

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
Heck that's GREAT!!!! Now that's what I call improvement!

- - - Updated - - -

About Revita shampoo is it harsh and drying like regular keto? I can't use it if so but if it's softening and provides 'slip' then I can use it.

The only other keto shampoo I tried is Regenpure and I think that Revita is a little more soft for the scalp. The only thing that seems to dry my scalp is the minoxidil but I'm used to it now.

- - - Updated - - -

wow its great ^_^ no hair transplatns boss mikazz?
only ?

treatment consists of:
¼ proscar (finasteride) every day
Using Revita shampoo everyday
Using Kirkland minoxidil 5% 1-2 times everyday
Taking a GNC biotin 5000mcg pill every day.

No hair transplant yet. However I plan on doing hair transplant in two or three years because my hairline is still high. I'm waiting for the treatment to get to it's best results.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it the lighting in the pictures or did those wrinkles on your forehead show up after minoxidil? I ask because Minoxidil destroyed my face, it took me 10 months to recover from it.

The wrinkles are more visible because I'm looking on the screen instead of looking on the table. The only sides I get from minoxidil is big dandruff flakes when I scratch my head but I'm starting to be used to it.

skyghost

Reaction score
im curious about the specifics of your regimen if you dont mind answering a few quick questions?

how many ml's of minoxidil do you apply for each application? when do you do it (straight out of the shower with wet hair? dry hair?) do you rub it in with your fingers or do you let it sit on top of your scalp without rubbing?

how does revita leave your hair feeling after a wash?

thanks man!

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
im curious about the specifics of your regimen if you dont mind answering a few quick questions?

how many ml's of minoxidil do you apply for each application? when do you do it (straight out of the shower with wet hair? dry hair?) do you rub it in with your fingers or do you let it sit on top of your scalp without rubbing?

how does revita leave your hair feeling after a wash?

thanks man!

When I started minoxidil, I applied the liquid 1 ml two times a day . One at the morning after my shower when my hair was still wet, and a second one at the end of the day a few hours before sleeping. After a few weeks, I stopped using minoxidil in the morning and I applied one time 1.5ml before going to bed instead. And that's because I wasn't satisfied by the look of my hair with minoxidil. And I rub the liquid with my fingers.

I can only compare the revita shampoo with the regenepure one since I haven't tried other hairloss shampoo. I think that for the feeling of the scalp, the revita shampoo feel less dry than regenepure , but the look of my hair seems to more filled with regenepure. However, I like the look of my hair with revita and I choose this one because I wanted to apply à keto shampoo everyday and revita cost less money than regenepure.

kadir657

Reaction score
hey man that's some amazing regrowth congratz.. i have a couple of questions..

1. is it the finasteride or the minoxidil that you may have the biggest regrowth on.. (which one you think?)
2. whitch brand of minoxidil you use? I use kirkland.. Hope that u use that one too because i want to follow your regimen as well...
3. i am using finpecia for 8 months now but i don't/haven't seen any results. Today i begun applying minoxidil, because finas only doesn't work (or should i give it a full year before i take conclusions?)

keep up the good work

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
hey man that's some amazing regrowth congratz.. i have a couple of questions..

1. is it the finasteride or the minoxidil that you may have the biggest regrowth on.. (which one you think?)
2. whitch brand of minoxidil you use? I use kirkland.. Hope that u use that one too because i want to follow your regimen as well...
3. i am using finpecia for 8 months now but i don't/haven't seen any results. Today i begun applying minoxidil, because finas only doesn't work (or should i give it a full year before i take conclusions?)

keep up the good work

1. I don't know which product give me the best results. I'm using what some of people call the big three (finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo). I think it's the synergy between those products that gives me this result.
2. I'm using kirkland.
3. I think that you should give it a full year, to see regrowth. At least, it should stop or slow your hairloss. Combined with minoxidil, you get more chance to see regrowth.

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
could you give us an update to compare ??
I will post a new photo next week, but my hair haven't changed that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow man. Awesome progress!

Question though - do you have any sides from the finasteride? 1.25mg right?

I don't know if I did get sides from finasteride but I stop taking it some days ago because I was getting a libido drop. I started taking saw palmetto to try to get better results a month ago, but I get the feeling that combining this one with finasteride caused lower libido. I stopped both. My libido is getting better, and I will retry finasteride without saw palmetto with a lower dose next week.

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
Updatesss???

0 month / 4 month / 6-7 month

result3j.jpg

kadir657

Reaction score
damnn broo amaaazzinng...
have a question..
Been using finpecia for 8 months seems to go the right way
but then i started to use minoxidil 5% kirkland
After 2 days my thin temples became bald and the whole top/scalp is visible :(
You think the minoxidil is working? Should i proceed with minoxidil ?
I am using minoxidil for 3 weeks now..

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
damnn broo amaaazzinng...
have a question..
Been using finpecia for 8 months seems to go the right way
but then i started to use minoxidil 5% kirkland
After 2 days my thin temples became bald and the whole top/scalp is visible :(
You think the minoxidil is working? Should i proceed with minoxidil ?
I am using minoxidil for 3 weeks now..

If you add minoxidil on your regimen and you start loosing hair on the first weeks it's probably a good sign. Loosing hair is supposed to be normal(if you check on the net), especially after starting a hair grow stimulator. Weak hairs get replaced by stronger ones. And it may takes several weeks before you start to see the results because the hair follicle cycle is really slow.

Pixman

Reaction score
Could you upload the 2nd picture again?
And a current one? I'm very interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, just saw, that I had to open it in a new browser. The result is just awesome! COngratulations!

Do you also put the shampoo on your temples?