Grandiin's Story (24 /Pics!)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do u like nizoral shampoo? It makes my hais very dry. What shampoo do u when u don't use nizoral?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Do u like nizoral shampoo? It makes my hais very dry. What shampoo do u when u don't use nizoral?
Man , I am not sure still for derma roller, but for sure i wanna try it !
I am using every other day nizoral. I am aplying minoxidil right after bath, while my hair is wet. minoxidil absorb faster, almost for 40 minutes and my scalp is dry !
I am using Head and Shoulders Anty dandruf when i am not using nizoral.
May be you are right about that nizoral is making the hair dry, but i dont think it's a big problem , if you put some Gel or hair spray, the problem will disspaear.

Shuggy

Reaction score
Grandiin just wanted to say congratulations on your progress. I've taken real positivity from it.

I am badly shedding and it's been really frightening me. I've just started on Regaine and Nizoral so hoping for similar results. I am going to start a thread with my story and pictures soon.

I find it quite hard to apply the foam to my scalp. Feels like my hair is taking most of the foam but I will stick at it and keep reading your thread to check on how you're doing. You're looking great so far.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Shuggy said:
Grandiin just wanted to say congratulations on your progress. I've taken real positivity from it.

I am badly shedding and it's been really frightening me. I've just started on Regaine and Nizoral so hoping for similar results. I am going to start a thread with my story and pictures soon.

I find it quite hard to apply the foam to my scalp. Feels like my hair is taking most of the foam but I will stick at it and keep reading your thread to check on how you're doing. You're looking great so far.
In my opinion , better for you is to add some finasteride, it will help to save your hair and hope for regrow !
Thanks for your words. The think that i learn is the fight with hairloss is long and you need to stick with your regime, a lot of people after they see some results start to put less minoxidil, less finasteride and in the end they stop minoxidil or finasteride.
Keep fight ;)

Shuggy

Reaction score
Thanks Grandiin. Yeah I've researched finasteride quite a bit. (I believe it's called Propecia here in the UK?) It works out approximately £120 for 3 months supply which seems very expensive.

I will go see the doctor and see what they recommend as I need a prescription for Propecia.

Thanks for your advice and take care.

K

Kirby

£120 for three months is REALLY expensive for finasteride 1mg, even branded Propecia. You can get it much cheaper, believe me.

Shuggy

Reaction score
Kirby said:
£120 for three months is REALLY expensive for finasteride 1mg, even branded Propecia. You can get it much cheaper, believe me.

Indeed. This was through boots mind. If it comes to it I will get my prescription and take it to one of the online pharmacies recommended on here.

webbst

Reaction score
bro could u help..ive been prescribed propecia by my doctor...but im so afraid to take it after reading all the negative stuff about it on propeciahelp.com. should i take it anyway? how many people really suffer from the side effects? im so confused there are so many different opinions on the internet :shock:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
webbst said:
bro could u help..ive been prescribed propecia by my doctor...but im so afraid to take it after reading all the negative stuff about it on propeciahelp.com. should i take it anyway? how many people really suffer from the side effects? im so confused there are so many different opinions on the internet :shock:
Bro i take both dutasteride and finasteride. My sex increaed big time when I added dutasteride

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
webbst said:
The only side effect for me was from minoxidil. I had some problems with my eyes in first month, but after that everything is ok .
No problem with finasteride for now!

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score

My summer haircut, so i just want to show you , how it looks exactly before hot summer!

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
your hairline continues to improve!
Yes, I have bunch of small hairs in my hairline, but not in the front, just in my tamples!
I forgot tell you that i give my body a little rest from finasteride for two and a half weeks! I did the same with minoxidil before that !

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its amazing what hair can do! you look so different from the first pic u posted to the present 1 :bravo:

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
I suggest that you must use an olive shampoo.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
andersonlynch said:
I suggest that you must use an olive shampoo.
Why you think i MUST use it?
The flakes are becaouse of minoxidil , after i wash my hair , the flakes are gonne !

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i hit 20 months on big 3 and that i can say is working, but two times in the year i have shedding period for 2 months . First year i was freaking out about shedding, but now i just know that the shedd will stop, but if i wanna stop , need to stick with the regime .
I will post some pics soon, after i get new haircut.
See Ya