Grandiin's Story (24 /Pics!)

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
wessneijder said:
Good job on your recovery man. It's good to hear that finasteride is working for you. I don't think it is working for me :(
I am not sure it's working for me , but i am sure that i need to take this pill, if i don't want to loose the hair from minoxidil, I've been just on finasteride for 7-8 months and that was the worst moths for my hair, 7 months non stop shedding !

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
got a question:

you said you where on finasteride for 7 montsh alone, and all it did was shed, shed, shed, did yoru hair get like thinner all over and hairs started to looked, " kinked". Reason why i ask is I too was on finasteride for 7 montsh alone and saw this,

but now that your on finasteride and minoxidil your not having this issue, correct ?

how much minoxidil do you apply per day, and liquid or foam and ho wmuch,

thanks

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
That's some ridiculous regrowth. Anyone think this is one of the best success stories ever? And it ain't even in that sub-forum! :thumbdown2:

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
got a question:

you said you where on finasteride for 7 montsh alone, and all it did was shed, shed, shed, did yoru hair get like thinner all over and hairs started to looked, " kinked". Reason why i ask is I too was on finasteride for 7 montsh alone and saw this,

but now that your on finasteride and minoxidil your not having this issue, correct ?

thanks
Yep exactly , i start minoxidil and my shedding stop immediataly , I am using 2ml in the morning and 2 in the evening liquid , sometimes more than 2ml but just a little bit because of the lenght of the hair . I was shedding not just ont he top , i was shedding all over my had . I wasnt tell that i was trying stuff called mesotherapy (injections in the scalp), and they told me that if i am not usig this every 5-6 moths my hair will start shedding, but my shedding was so bad 300 + .

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
I AM AWESOME said:
That's some ridiculous regrowth. Anyone think this is one of the best success stories ever? And it ain't even in that sub-forum! :thumbdown2:
My friend i dont think is success story yet, let's keep that i have and some more regrowth and than we can say " ok this guy is lucky " .

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
I AM AWESOME said:
My friend i dont think is success story yet, let's keep that i have and some more regrowth and than we can say " ok this guy is lucky " .
WTF?! You want even more regrowth? :woot:

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
I AM AWESOME said:
grandiin said:
[quote="I AM AWESOME":2u4hjmdl]That's some ridiculous regrowth. Anyone think this is one of the best success stories ever? And it ain't even in that sub-forum! :thumbdown2:
WTF?! You want even more regrowth? :woot:[/quote:2u4hjmdl]
Now i have 70% of my hair back, but hope for 10 % more. The people are said "more is better". I don't know how long this stuff will work for me , so i hope for the best results that i can achieve. For you i can say, don't be panic about finasteride......

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
grandiin said:
irishpride86 said:
got a question:

thanks
Yep exactly , i start minoxidil and my shedding stop immediataly , I am using 2ml in the morning and 2 in the evening liquid , sometimes more than 2ml but just a little bit because of the lenght of the hair . I was shedding not just ont he top , i was shedding all over my had . I wasnt tell that i was trying stuff called mesotherapy (injections in the scalp), and they told me that if i am not usig this every 5-6 moths my hair will start shedding, but my shedding was so bad 300 + .

wait, so in addition to finasteride and minoxidil you get injections to yoru scalp called, " mesotherapy" ? and this is because a doctor said to do this to stop your shedding?

When did you start the injections ? while you were on finasteride alone or after minoxidil ?

im confused,

thanks

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
grandiin said:
irishpride86 said:
got a question:

thanks

wait, so in addition to finasteride and minoxidil you get injections to yoru scalp called, " mesotherapy" ? and this is because a doctor said to do this to stop your shedding?

When did you start the injections ? while you were on finasteride alone or after minoxidil ?

im confused,

thanks
SO, this is very expensive treatment here in eastern europe, one injection is something like 200 Euro, i did this treatment before start taking finasteride 1,5 years ago, my hair stop shedding after this injection , but just that without any regrow , so i decided to take pills , 2 months after i start taking finasteride , my hair start shedding until i start using minoxidil. You need 4 injections every 6 months , if you want something good for your hair, after few injections i saw while i was waiting for next one , that they use minoxidil to inject direct in follicole !

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wair, so your saying you took these minoxidil injectioms before takimg finasteride, then it stopped your shedding but no regrowth, then you took finasteride and saw shedding and still no regrowth, then you added minoxidil liquid and got regrowth.

So why are you still taking the minoxidil injections since they dont work?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
Wair, so your saying you took these minoxidil injectioms before takimg finasteride, then it stopped your shedding but no regrowth, then you took finasteride and saw shedding and still no regrowth, then you added minoxidil liquid and got regrowth.

So why are you still taking the minoxidil injections since they dont work?
:) may be my English is not the best one , I don't take this injection any more since i saw that they have minoxidil, i use this injection just in the begining of my hairloss , before 2 years! The point is that , i am not sure which one cause my shedding, because i stoped injections or because i start finasteride. But I am sure that minoxidil is working, but not sure about finasteride .

jimjams

Reaction score
This is some seriously good results, you have just motivated me to get back on the minoxidil! Only one word to describe this story.... WOW. I saw your first pic and thought, poor sod, must be feeling pretty crappy about that. Then to see what came back, brilliant! I am well chuffed for you. Please do keep us posted though, would love to see if this continues, I hope it does!

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
jimjams said:
This is some seriously good results, you have just motivated me to get back on the minoxidil! Only one word to describe this story.... WOW. I saw your first pic and thought, poor sod, must be feeling pretty crappy about that. Then to see what came back, brilliant! I am well chuffed for you. Please do keep us posted though, would love to see if this continues, I hope it does!
Yea man , this hairloss make me really not outgoing, i was sitting just in home and doing nothing, i am glad tha minoxidil is working and i can try to bring my life back to normal ( I hope).

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
SO, this is very expensive treatment here in eastern europe, one injection is something like 200 Euro, i did this treatment before start taking finasteride 1,5 years ago, my hair stop shedding after this injection , but just that without any regrow , so i decided to take pills , 2 months after i start taking finasteride , my hair start shedding until i start using minoxidil. You need 4 injections every 6 months , if you want something good for your hair, after few injections i saw while i was waiting for next one , that they use minoxidil to inject direct in follicole !
Great progress, congrats!
I'm eastern European too (btw what country are you from?) I just saw your post about these injections and got interested. what exactly are they injecting, are you saying they are injecting Minoxidil into the scalp?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
grandiin said:
Great progress, congrats!
I'm eastern European too (btw what country are you from?) I just saw your post about these injections and got interested. what exactly are they injecting, are you saying they are injecting Minoxidil into the scalp?
Yes they inject minoxidil and some inhibitors into the scalp. I am Bulgarian .

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
Shift said:
Wow, looks pleasing... :laugh:
Just wondering if it's really much more effective than just applying minoxidil topically, constantly 2 times per day ? And if one procedure costs €200 it's super expensive, since minoxidil has to be delivered constantly to stimulate growing..

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
Shift said:
Wow, looks pleasing... :laugh:
Just wondering if it's really much more effective than just applying minoxidil topically, constantly 2 times per day ? And if one procedure costs €200 it's super expensive, since minoxidil has to be delivered constantly to stimulate growing..
It's 200 Euro per injection, you need 4 injections for one month, after six months again, so it's not so cheap. Something like 4 injections every 6 months.

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
And from your own experience, do these injections work? (regrow hair) How much better it is compared to applying Rogaine two times a day?

Well, it's expensive as hell, keeping in mind you need 8 injections a year, it's 8 x €200 = €1600, that's a lot! (a few years and that money could be used to get a hair transplant...)