Grandiin's Story (24 /Pics!)

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
And from your own experience, do these injections work? (regrow hair) How much better it is compared to applying Rogaine two times a day?

Well, it's expensive as hell, keeping in mind you need 8 injections a year, it's 8 x €200 = €1600, that's a lot! (a few years and that money could be used to get a hair transplant...)
Absolutely , it's too expensive, but in my opinion, the only good thing with this injections is that they stopped my shedding immediately , but whithout to regrow some hair.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
I cannot believe that you used to wear a wig!

Believa my friend, it was a nightmare , I was so afraid somebody to touch my hair, that was the reason to switch to minoxidil . The hairloss is so painfull .......
Hope that i can inspire somebody to fight against hairloss.

voidoid

Reaction score
Wow, that's amazing!
I think you may have inspired me to try minoxidil. finasteride alone isn't helping at all. What type of minoxidil do you use? any techniques that you use? Thanks!

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
Grandiin - you look great, you've had a phenomenal success! Congratulations!

I've noticed your eyelashes are quite long, and you have small hairs around your eyebrows - did you always had it like that or it this the effect of the minoxidil/finasteride?

(I'm myself starting to notice my eyelashes growing longer, and some tiny new hairs around my eyebrows, plus my nose hair are growing longer too..). It's not a very pleasant side effect, so I was wondering if this would stop at some point or continue as long as finasteride/minoxidil is used?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
Grandiin - you look great, you've had a phenomenal success! Congratulations!

I've noticed your eyelashes are quite long, and you have small hairs around your eyebrows - did you always had it like that or it this the effect of the minoxidil/finasteride?

(I'm myself starting to notice my eyelashes growing longer, and some tiny new hairs around my eyebrows, plus my nose hair are growing longer too..). It's not a very pleasant side effect, so I was wondering if this would stop at some point or continue as long as finasteride/minoxidil is used?
Hello, my eyelashes was always like that, but i have some hairs on my eyebrows, I just say to my girl to take care about this side efect, she just take her ''pincets" and pull out this hairs. It's not sucha big problem i think, also i prefer this hairs than being bald, for sure .

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
voidoid said:
Wow, that's amazing!
I think you may have inspired me to try minoxidil. finasteride alone isn't helping at all. What type of minoxidil do you use? any techniques that you use? Thanks!
I also try first just with finasteride, and all that time i was shedding like crazy, i was thinking it's over , but than i give a chanse to minoxidil, and you can see the results, I am using Kirkland minoxidil, and i dont have techniques, i am just using 2,5 ml, that is becouse my hairloss is all over my head !

Cheers

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
It's time for little update :)
So i went for the first time to Haircut since i have problem with my hair, that mean 3 years :O, i know it's redicilous but I was feeling really bad about my hair . My barber ( i am not sure is that the corect word) said that she is seeing for the first time somebody to fix that problem with hair.
So my tip for you is , dont get lazy, use the big 3 and hope that it will work for you .
Have a nice day guys.
Best regards

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, so it's time for little update.
I am in some shedding, but my hair is doing great for now.

Best regards
Grandiin :shock:

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score
I'm a guy from E Europe 2. :) I wanted to say that u rly are lucky. Except regrowth, to not have side effects, i mean, wow. It's no problem if u can mantain your schedule, ride the shed that thing happens all the time. I think you will get more hair just don't try anything else. Don't mess your body up for more regrowth or something. If the treatment it's constant and your body is used to it then it's perfect. Enjoy life, bro! GL and keep your hair till your 50! :D

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnDoe1989 said:
I'm a guy from E Europe 2. :) I wanted to say that u rly are lucky. Except regrowth, to not have side effects, i mean, wow. It's no problem if u can mantain your schedule, ride the shed that thing happens all the time. I think you will get more hair just don't try anything else. Don't mess your body up for more regrowth or something. If the treatment it's constant and your body is used to it then it's perfect. Enjoy life, bro! GL and keep your hair till your 50! :D
The lucky are these who don't have problem, I am just one of many who is trying to fight against hairloss for better life . CHEERS :pint:

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
The lucky are these who don't have problem, I am just one of many who is trying to fight against hairloss for better life . CHEERS :pint:
Correct, but you're one of those lucky guys who respond super well to treatments!

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
grandiin said:
Correct, but you're one of those lucky guys who respond super well to treatments!
Absolutely , i am lucky guy for now :) Hope more guys to have my success.

triplethreat

Reaction score
wow... well done my friend. different person to the first pics... you dont even have any hairloss now!!!! enjoy

ivangennaro

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratz. This is fantastic man. You have a great head of hair now. I mean if you tell someone that you have been losing your hair, he would slap you in the face.

So for how long will you stick on to this regime? I mean, what are the things you're gonna do to maintain?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
ivangennaro said:
Congratz. This is fantastic man. You have a great head of hair now. I mean if you tell someone that you have been losing your hair, he would slap you in the face.

So for how long will you stick on to this regime? I mean, what are the things you're gonna do to maintain?
Thank you, so i am using just big 3 , morning/evening liquid Kirkland minoxidil, finasteride- everyday and nizoral 3xWeek . I am in my 7 month of my regime , also i was in some shedding for 3 weeks , but now is almost stopped .

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Months 8

I am trough some shedding and i was thinking that i am gonna loose my results, but all my hairline is full with small black hairs and also my hair looks fuller than before one month. I will post pictures after i cut my hair shorter.

Best Regards

Grandiin

Reaction score
WOW! That's incredible, Congratulations mate!!! Awesome results, lol...I can't get over that, and in a relatively such short period too.