Gonna Try Overdosing In Minoxidil And Tocotrienols + Wounding

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember try and jump of a bridge too, i have heard it works! Someone on the internet said so

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tocotrienols after that notorius study has been tried by several people (including me), check it on the forum
btw vitamin E, in high doses (i mean high), is very good for your sexual life and circulation issues, but very bad for your hair...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
tocotrienols after that notorius study has been tried by several people (including me), check it on the forum
btw vitamin E, in high doses (i mean high), is very good for your sexual life and circulation issues, but very bad for your hair...
Vitamin e is different than tocotrienols and I'm pretty sure nobody has tried a dose of 250mg per day
Maybe I'll even increase it to 400mg

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vitamin e is different than tocotrienols and I'm pretty sure nobody has tried a dose of 250mg per day
Maybe I'll even increase it to 400mg
No, tocotrienols are four of the eight chemical forms, tried by me and several others (again, check it) from 400 to 4000iu per day
Btw good luck. Above 800 you should feel it in your sex drive

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, tocotrienols are four of the eight chemical forms, tried by me and several others (again, check it) from 400 to 4000iu per day
Btw good luck. Above 800 you should feel it in your sex drive
Did you try 800mg pure tocotrienol with g and delta tocotrienols per day?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try 800mg pure tocotrienol with g and delta tocotrienols per day?
Yes, i did. At low dose because of the study you posted
At High dose because of a couple of studies regarding libido.
I can confirm about libido, but you have to really overdose it and this is not gonna be good for hair, at all.
Well, if i didnt have to fight hairloss i would use tons of this. Makes you feel much better

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i did. At low dose because of the study you posted
At High dose because of a couple of studies regarding libido.
I can confirm about libido, but you have to really overdose it and this is not gonna be good for hair, at all.
Well, if i didnt have to fight hairloss i would use tons of this. Makes you feel much better
how long did you use high dose for ?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you have to give time to heal inbetween wounding sessions or else youll just destroy your scalp.
Chen ( or whatever his name was ) did daily needling and regrew quite a lot of hair. I'm talking about light rolling.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long did you use high dose for ?
Well, the low dose for like 10 months (which is not that much, but stil)
High dose for brief periods cause the shedding was real (and you feel it down down there like in a week)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, the low dose for like 10 months (which is not that much, but stil)
High dose for brief periods cause the shedding was real (and you feel it down down there like in a week)
Gonna try extreme dose for 3 months

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 250 mg of Unique brand (Delta Gold) tocotrienols daily for about a year. Hasn't done anything for hair or libido yet. But, I assume it is doing something positive for the vascular system.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 250 mg of Unique brand (Delta Gold) tocotrienols daily for about a year. Hasn't done anything for hair or libido yet. But, I assume it is doing something positive for the vascular system.
I will try something nobody has, 1g of tocotrienol mix

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I overdosed on minoxidil for a few/several weeks and I got bulging forehead veins, facial skin aging (which up to that point I thought it was just a myth) in subtle but still noticeable ways, and slightly increased facial and body hair. Symptoms receded after discontinuing minoxidil for 10 days and gradually resuming until half the previous dosage. As it turned out, 1.25 ml daily was overdose for me, 0.50-0.75 is now effective with little or no side effects. Also, I have to apply it in the morning because in the evening it negatively affects sleep. It's also easy to overdose from indirect contact (I use gloves to apply it and always wash or rinse my hair before to lay my head on a pillow).

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
t
I overdosed on minoxidil for a few/several weeks and I got bulging forehead veins, facial skin aging (which up to that point I thought it was just a myth) in subtle but still noticeable ways, and slightly increased facial and body hair. Symptoms receded after discontinuing minoxidil for 10 days and gradually resuming until half the previous dosage. As it turned out, 1.25 ml daily was overdose for me, 0.50-0.75 is now effective with little or no side effects. Also, I have to apply it in the morning because in the evening it negatively affects sleep. It's also easy to overdose from indirect contact (I use gloves to apply it and always wash or rinse my hair before to lay my head on a pillow).

the unwanted body hair disappeared?

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any healthy substance in overdose might produce adverse effect so please be carefull with that high dose :eek: Also you can try topical tocotrienols/tocopherols for hair loss. I'm planning to do it in near future because of this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28803863 (4-fold induction in β-catenin but study was done on mice... ) and also had another study somewhere that use only gamma-tocotrienol or gamma-tocopherol(dont remeber which one) which also produce surprising effect on hairgrowth.