Gonna Try Overdosing In Minoxidil And Tocotrienols + Wounding

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any healthy substance in overdose might produce adverse effect so please be carefull with that high dose :eek: Also you can try topical tocotrienols/tocopherols for hair loss. I'm planning to do it in near future because of this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28803863 (4-fold induction in β-catenin but study was done on mice... ) and also had another study somewhere that use only gamma-tocotrienol or gamma-tocopherol(dont remeber which one) which also produce surprising effect on hairgrowth.
How much tocotrienols should we mix on water or mix on minoxidil ?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the unwanted body hair disappeared?
Yes it did. I believe the number of hair remained the same, it was just somewhat more noticeable as if growing slightly faster/longer, and possibly slightly thicker, but it went back to normal.

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much tocotrienols should we mix on water or mix on minoxidil ?

unfortunately I dont know, plus tocotrienols (vitamin e) is fat soluble so it need to be mix with fats. If recommended daily intake of vitamin e is 12-14 mg I think that dose everyday on scalp should be enough or maybe more but it is still a big unknown if its gonna work. You should put for example 2500 mg of tocotrienols in 20 ml of fat to have 5 mg of tocotrienols in 1 drop after mixing plus if you want to keep that solution for longer period of time some other antioxidant like rosemery extract should be in ingriedients so tocotrienols won't get oxidize.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Still see this as retarded. Would you train a muscle daily?

Why the f*** is this even considered a good idea? even if the nails are of small deepness, its still daily inflamation. Why do this?
Some people got sick results from it

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
250mg pure tocotrienols (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3819075/)
4-5ml minoxidil at night
wounding 2mm every 2 weeks

Gonna try those three that are proven to work in very high doses and report back.
I just started on supplement regime of 1000mg grape seed extract (95% opc), 1000mg krill oil, propolis 2000mg, vitamin d3 5000iu and curcumin nano capsules
and together now with topical treatments.. lets see

Last edited: