Goingat20, here is the RU plan

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply Ru all over my scalp. It's about 8 sprays all over. I keep it in my old apple poly bottle. The mixtore contains ppg, distilled water and plain vodka. Exactly the same % as they tell you in the mail. I store it exactly the same way the tell you in the mail. Powder in air tight box and solution in refrigerator.

Apple poly I use both. Capsules which contain 1 gram of apple poly and spray once a day at night also all over my scalp.

CCS

Reaction score
Do you have shot glasses, or just clear cups?

would you dissolve 1 of your apple capsules (just the powder, after opening the shell) in vodka in a cup, and pour your apple poly solution in another clear cup, and tell us if you can see a difference between them? You can then put your apple poly solution back in the sprayer afterwards.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Way too much to read in here. Can somone just give a simple lowdown on where to buy this stuff, how much it is, and how it's used?

CCS

Reaction score
my website has all that info.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS I did crushed the capsule and mixed it with alcohol. It does look exactly the same and it has same smell (apple). I still have not decided but I am thinking of buying only capsules and making solution by myself. This way I would save 40$ a month. I looked up ingredients on the bottle and it's just alcohol ppg water and polyphenols.

CCS

Reaction score
I also called them. They said all three, b2, b3 and c1, are in the pills. It is the same stuff as the spray. And it does not have any barley extract. the apples have all three. But you don't just get b2, b3, and c1. There is a combo of many polyphenols in there. I don't know how much the other ones help out.

I wonder if the spray is just apple polyphenols, or if it has the 3 isolated. They say they use a higher concentration than in the studies, which I thought were 1% of each, separately. But the spray does smell like apples.

CCS

Reaction score
OK, I finished my last final. I'm going to get some stuff done tonight.

I thought my final was at 2pm, but it was at 11. So I was sitting outside the room at 1:30 wondering why there was not a huge line outside the room. It was one of those 200 person classes. Anyway, I finally asked around and found out I had missed it. I found my professor and told him what happened, and asked for 30 minutes to take the 2 hour final. He had to leave by 2pm, and let me take until then. So I finished in 25 minutes. I think I got an A on it.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
OK, I finished my last final. I'm going to get some stuff done tonight.

I thought my final was at 2pm, but it was at 11. So I was sitting outside the room at 1:30 wondering why there was not a huge line outside the room. It was one of those 200 person classes. Anyway, I finally asked around and found out I had missed it. I found my professor and told him what happened, and asked for 30 minutes to take the 2 hour final. He had to leave by 2pm, and let me take until then. So I finished in 25 minutes. I think I got an A on it.
Haha, man you lucked out there. One time I thought I had a big midterm at 1pm when it was really at 11am, and a few minutes after hanging around the door wondering what the hell was going on, it slowly dawned on me that I f**ked up royally. The funny thing is this was during our normal class time; I was just really out of it that day.

G

Elvis, why would someone buy 60 inhouse dutas pills for $70 from a guy they don't even know when they could get the same thing from inhouse for $75?

CCS

Reaction score
goingat20, I'll just mail you your first month of RU now and get the paypal straightened out shortly. PM me you mailing address.

OK, I have a paypal account, but I don't know how to use it. I emailed the customer service, though they did not reply to me the last time I sent them a question. Am I supposed to have an account number or do I just give you my email address?

powersam

Reaction score
if your both in the same country wouldnt a straight wire transfer be easier? actually just go western union money order, its insurable and refundable. just as safe as paypal (more so actually) and you probably pay less commission though i havent checked that. either way it would be far more simple, though ive never found paypal at all difficult to use.

CCS

Reaction score
I think most of us are in the US, but goingat20 is in australia.

Western Union has to be the most expensive transfer there is, along with wire transfer. Both are about 20%. Paypal is about 2% with a business account. Not sure about personal.

powersam

Reaction score
whoa sorry didnt know the commission was that high. 20% is insane.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I know I am new here but I was thinking of trying the RU. I hate to buy 10g for myself at one shot. If you have any available that is not spoken for let me know. If not maybe in the next order. I have paypal so payment is not a problem. Thanks.

CCS

Reaction score
I have 2g not spoken for. But you have to tell me how to recieve payments on paypal. Customer service has not replied to me.