Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Telogen Effluvium is a lie we all first tell ourselves. It gives hope that the doom could be thwarted. Telogen Effluvium is for pregnant women. If your a man you are going f*****g bald unless you have tight weird circles in your head. Was a little longer than a year but I’ve gone from the GOAT long black NW0 to a sad diffuse mess in 3 years ON TREATMENT. Aggressive if you consider RU and oral minoxidil aggressive. Propecia was a disaster and suicide followed every few doses.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telogen Effluvium is a lie we all first tell ourselves. It gives hope that the doom could be thwarted. Telogen Effluvium is for pregnant women. If your a man you are going f*****g bald unless you have tight weird circles in your head. Was a little longer than a year but I’ve gone from the GOAT long black NW0 to a sad diffuse mess in 3 years ON TREATMENT. Aggressive if you consider RU and oral minoxidil aggressive. Propecia was a disaster and suicide followed every few doses.

dude hurry up and get on the regime i told you. im doing it now and im almost done with my hair thickening...NO SIDES and never having to touch the topicals unless i have to fix up some hairloss that comes up in the future.

just take out the bi-estro cream since that fear is whats holding u back

Last edited:

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude hurry up and get on the regime i told you. im doing it now and im almost done with my hair thickening...NO SIDES and never having to touch the topicals if anything happens again in the future.

just take out the bi-estro cream since that fear is whats holding u back
What's ur regimen again? Can't find the comment you posted

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a lie, even though I hate this coping thing. Look at how many things you've been taking. What else did you expect? Your desperation led you to this point of constant telogen effluvium.

Still, I sympathise with you as well, for I am desperate myself.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a lie, even though I hate this coping thing. Look at how many things you've been taking. What else did you expect? Your desperation led you to this point of constant telogen effluvium.

Still, I sympathise with you as well, for I am desperate myself.
And you weren't balding at first lmao. You just noticed shedding and went paranoid into treatments, cmon.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the duck are you supposed to do when the whole f*****g barracks act fast or you are fucked. It’s not like I did this just with forum advice I had doctors f*** me over with bad information. I want to kill myself looking at what’s left and what could have been done differently.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the duck are you supposed to do when the whole f*****g barracks act fast or you are fucked. It’s not like I did this just with forum advice I had doctors f*** me over with bad information. I want to kill myself looking at what’s left and what could have been done differently.
Ever considered quitting all the meds you're taking?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not bc of hair loss you have deeper issues. Please get help

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah ha typos are the least of my f*****g worries. I’m in just about every f*****g treatment and losing all of my hair in five months.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
oceans of thin miniaturized hairs even on the sides. Does anyone know if there are ways to get iron IV illegally/outside of a hospital?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oceans of thin miniaturized hairs even on the sides. Does anyone know if there are ways to get iron IV illegally/outside of a hospital?
I had more hair than you when I started finasteride. I was trying to halt minor thinning. Now I have wayyy less than you. In fact I had way less after a year. I was truly destroyed by a finasteride shed and quitting. You don’t have male pattern baldness. I’ve seen what these sheds do to full heads.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had more hair than you when I started finasteride. I was trying to halt minor thinning. Now I have wayyy less than you. In fact I had way less after a year. I was truly destroyed by a finasteride shed and quitting. You don’t have male pattern baldness. I’ve seen what these sheds do to full heads.
Did you recover?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i stopped talking about it cuz too many skeptics and most people believe if there's no minoxidil or finasteride it's BS. It's literally a god send regime that restores hair loss for everyone. I can send you a PM about it...
Pm me your regimen pls m8 and lmk if there are other threads on this tbh. Scared of gyno ngl

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has destroyed my hair and the shed is relentless. I’m still on .25 daily Propecia Topcial Dutasteride, RU and oral minoxidil and this is what happens when I simply shake my head over the sink. I’m terrified to stop as there is clear miniaturization now. I’ve advanced my hairloss 20 years by ‘being proactive’ diffuse thinning is everywhere.

Attachments

• 3B8F5858-5CAC-45B0-A828-60FAA7E268DB.jpeg
    3B8F5858-5CAC-45B0-A828-60FAA7E268DB.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 102

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has destroyed my hair and the shed is relentless. I’m still on .25 daily Propecia Topcial Dutasteride, RU and oral minoxidil and this is what happens when I simply shake my head over the sink. I’m terrified to stop as there is clear miniaturization now. I’ve advanced my hairloss 20 years by ‘being proactive’ diffuse thinning is everywhere.

Has your density and hairline changed if anything? Are the sides and back still thick?

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your density and hairline changed if anything? Are the sides and back still thick?
He posted a picture where his back is thinning as well, like, diffusing overall. His hairline however is intact, even though showing some signs of diffusing