Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine ruining your mental and physical health for nothing. Idiotic American clown ur here for 3 years, have probably lost no hair and ur still whining and simping like a little girl. Get a f*****g grip. Even if u are balding which u seem to not be, u could get all the transplants u like wiht ur donor quality. f*****g idiot go cry somewhere else.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have a very low red blood cell count and you have been getting iron IV's (which I have also gotten in the past) then you have a serious condition to investigate. You could die in a year from whatever is causing it, I know because I almost died myself. Unless you have been checked internally for bleeding then these doctors are borderline malpractice. It could be an ulcer or even early cancer causing it. Your hair will be the least of your worries if they find something that has grown into a mass and it could have been taken care of with early detection. Have you had a complete cat scan? Any colonoscopy or GI track assessment? I doubt it.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. I am worried as well. The low RBC but normal iron levels (because of the IV) doesn’t seem to bother the hematologists. I had an MRI on the pituitary gland, swelling but they didn’t think it was cancer. Getting the G.I. scopes in two weeks.

Worried about an ulcer/cancer, really starts to add up. Not sure if this helps my diffuse thinning but...

...going to stick it out with the Propecia and oral
Minoxidil but nothing has slowed the shed.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He might be. Stop hating on him, he believes he has problems, not all baldness happens the same, some people just lose density all over and it looks fine until it doesn't.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He might be...

Then let's stop seeking ATTENTION,
& start seeking TRUTH:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-year-need-advice.105784/page-36#post-1897138

...some people just lose density all over...

NO - he stated multiple times "TEMPLES GONE":

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-year-need-advice.105784/page-25#post-1881092
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-oral-finasteride.104598/page-12#post-1888014
etc...

Then proceeded proving that:
4B7B29D5-9438-4658-B99A-BBDC7905E00F.jpeg
Wish mine were gone like that too...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t believe people actually think this guy is balding

Some mental illnesses are contagious my friend, there is a reason for why a lot of people commit suicide after one does it especially if it's a famous or know persons that goes publicly about it and so on, there is a lot of info about it online and you would be surprised how easy it can spread around the world and how many people can get affected..

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can do a test for blood in your stool that comes as a kit you prepare at home. I would do that and see what it says. A scope does not go into the entire system, but is a visual check of large intestine and stomach only. You need a colonoscopy to check large intestine. The stool test will say if there is bleeding. Parasites is also another possibility.

BTW there are a lot of horrible doctors out there, you should find a different one if these think it's OK to be giving iron IV's and not doing testing to find the cause of it. I think it took me 6 iron IV's to get back to normal, and you have had three. That means something is wrong.

Last edited:

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m losing a ton of density from my baseline. I don’t know what is male pattern baldness versus something else. Trying to understand what anyone gets out of ranking someone’s hairloss? It’s f*****g insane that so much energy goes into who’s loss is worse, I mean f***. I still fill a sink or more every time I shower if that stopped I’d ghost this forum unless I had some to share that could help someone else. Toxic f*****g place but that’s what we are left with...

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey dude. I don’t know if it helps.

From what I’ve read from you it seems like you’re unsure of what exactly your thinning is.

I’ve commented earlier that i have similar thinning pattern to yours.

So i buzzed my hair recently and it revealed pretty much what expected already.

I’m diffusing in norwood 6/7 pattern with the worst thinning in crown area.

I think what’s happening to you is just plain old male pattern baldness.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
So here are the pics where my hair is long.

And a lot of people were saying, that I’m fine and not really balding.

And here is my hair buzzed, you can see severe thinning in Norwood 6 pattern in its full glory.

As for you, you know what’s up when you’re running your hand thru your hair. Don’t fool yourself, you’re balding.

People who are saying that you’re not balding probably don’t have enough experience in spotting norwoods, even tho in your case it somewhat obvious.

well anyway good luck, and don’t trip too much.

Believe me in the foreseeable future with this whole pandemic thing and stuff, hair will be one of the least of your concerns.

Good luck

Attachments

• FAED5517-0275-4349-8DB3-B30F97867563.jpeg
    FAED5517-0275-4349-8DB3-B30F97867563.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 2C75B117-96F6-4BBD-A0C2-52914C45E98C.jpeg
    2C75B117-96F6-4BBD-A0C2-52914C45E98C.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 26EB0B61-F4E2-4DBF-B45C-5848F418C10A.jpeg
    26EB0B61-F4E2-4DBF-B45C-5848F418C10A.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 98F82628-5F9D-4F06-8514-4B0C62018ABE.jpeg
    98F82628-5F9D-4F06-8514-4B0C62018ABE.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 0F5C83BD-54E5-4089-9052-AB336D7B7995.jpeg
    0F5C83BD-54E5-4089-9052-AB336D7B7995.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 202
  • F2874D45-F7CB-440D-BF95-2341DCC3F4A0.jpeg
    F2874D45-F7CB-440D-BF95-2341DCC3F4A0.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 194

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

And here is my hair buzzed, you can see severe thinning in Norwood 6 pattern in its full glory.

As for you, you know what’s up when you’re running your hand thru your hair. Don’t fool yourself, you’re balding.

People who are saying that you’re not balding probably don’t have enough experience in spotting norwoods, even tho in your case it somewhat obvious.

Believe me in the foreseeable future with this whole pandemic thing and stuff, hair will be one of the least of your concerns.

Good luck

The only one who is fooling himself is actually you with that harsh lighting in your vertex after a buzz cut, most of you have no idea what balding is and even if i don't wish it upon you but if it would truly happen you would see things really different, if most of you are reacting like this with a fullhead i don't even want to imagine how your lives would look like if you would truly go bald or start balding in the first place

Go take a trichology test and see for yourself, it's the best test anybody could take it shows clearly if there truly are any signs of baldness

Last edited:

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only one who is fooling himself is actually you with that harsh lighting in your vertex after a buzz cut, most of you have no idea what balding is and even if i don't wish it upon you but if it would truly happen you would see things really different, if most of you are reacting like this with a fullhead i don't even want to imagine how your lives would look like if you would truly go bald or start balding in the first place

Go take a trichology test and see for yourself, it's the best test anybody could take it shows clearly if there truly are any signs of baldness

Yeah, nobody takes folks with Diffuse thinning and intact hairline seriously on this forum.

And acting like what?

I took finasteride, it ruined my health.

Now I’m accepting my fate.

In the course of almost three years on this forum I’ve only started 3 or 4 threads, and replied to people less than 100 times.

I wasn’t whining a lot, and certainly never said that hair loss ruined or will ruin life for me.

Well I’ll post in couple years and you’ll see for yourself that it’s not an imaginary thing.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, nobody takes folks with Diffuse thinning and intact hairline seriously on this forum.

And acting like what?

In the course of almost three years on this forum I’ve only started 3 or 4 threads, and replied to people less than 100 times.

I wasn’t whining a lot, and certainly never said that hair loss ruined or will ruin life for me.

Well I’ll post in couple years and you’ll see for yourself that it’s not an imaginary thing.

Well you have misinterpreted my message but does not matter, it happens a lot on the internet. I don't wish you that and i'm sure that with time you will see that you are wrong and ok in the same time:) As for finasteride i am sorry to hear that, it's a russian roulette pill that is sold like a sugar pill these days and it's not the only one unfortunately. I hope you get well tho, the body has an amazing power to heal itself and even if sometimes it could take really long but it still could happen...Good luck and wish you all the best

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have misinterpreted my message but does not matter, it happens a lot on the internet.
Your message was clearly not misunderstood. You were ridiculing him for trying to vent and calling him "foolish" as well as insisting "most of you have no idea what balding is". Dumbass.

He is clearly balding and needs to get on treatments (if he wants to). Also, trying to act "nice" by telling him that you mean well and sh*t ain't gonna work. You ain't fooling anyone boyoo. What a retarded "30" years old.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And acting like what?

Exactly, best thing said in this thread tbh. He's definitely thinning but has an intact hairline. He made it to his fortys and was lucky. He knows his hair better then anyone and for people to ridicule him because is male pattern baldness doesn't fit there type of hairloss. I think diffusers with intact hairline are like 1 in 10.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, everyone wants to blame something other than male pattern baldness if they can, it's a coping mechanism. Stress, bad diet, harsh water, the. But 99% of Telogen Effluvium....in time it's just genetics and male pattern baldness.

Last edited:

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck

This is the best thing you can possibly do if you’re unsure of whether you are thinning or not, how bad it is, and, (should you need them/wish to start them), a good length to keep for a year while you let medication take full effect. The hair will be so short that you won’t see much shedding, (especially in the shower), which can help keep it from dominating your thoughts.

Additionally, it will give you instant peace of mind regarding whether or not you are actually thinning or not, the extent to which it has occurred, and the pattern you are dealing with. The anxiety of not knowing is far worse than any answer you may uncover this way.

It takes a lot of will power to go this route and it can seem counter intuitive for someone who really loves their hair to cut it all off temporarily, but I really think it’s the best advice for someone in the position you were in or that OP is in. I’ve definitely suggested it before, but it’s not a path a lot of people, (including OP), are comfortable with, but your post is a perfect example of why I recommend it.

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

And acting like what?

Are you even diagnosed with male pattern baldness?

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the best thing you can possibly do if you’re unsure of whether you are thinning or not, how bad it is, and, (should you need them/wish to start them), a good length to keep for a year while you let medication take full effect. The hair will be so short that you won’t see much shedding, (especially in the shower), which can help keep it from dominating your thoughts.

Additionally, it will give you instant peace of mind regarding whether or not you are actually thinning or not, the extent to which it has occurred, and the pattern you are dealing with. The anxiety of not knowing is far worse than any answer you may uncover this way.

It takes a lot of will power to go this route and it can seem counter intuitive for someone who really loves their hair to cut it all off temporarily, but I really think it’s the best advice for someone in the position you were in or that OP is in. I’ve definitely suggested it before, but it’s not a path a lot of people, (including OP), are comfortable with, but your post is a perfect example of why I recommend it.

Yeah buzzing your hair is great for these reasons.

You can clearly see what you’re dealing with.

I already knew that I’m having Norwood 6/7 pattern and buzz cut just confirmed it.

But i mainly buzzed it cause of the heat and cause i got tired of how thin my hair looks.

as for treatments, I’m not going to take any AA’s, finasteride had devastating effects on my health.

Thankfully close to 2 years after discontinuation i can tell that most of my sides have resolved and the ones i still have seem to be improving.

so I’ll just focus on taking good care of myself, exercising and eating right.

I’m hoping that it would slow down hair loss for me, although i definitely don’t count on it.

I think that most likely I’m going have to start shaving by the time i reach my 30’s.

well it is what is, feel happy for folks who can maintain or regrow on fina with no or minimal sides.