Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
he do be f*****g his follicles badly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Please someone explain this to me? Can switching treatments really f*** me up this badly? Density is going down everywhere but the front is fucked compared to 6 months ago. I haven’t changed much expect trying to get back to oral Propecia, it fucks me up every time though. Now I’m really just stuck, very thin, diffuse, losing temples and not able to tolerate Finasteride. So what do you do?

1. stop everything and let it thin out.
2. stop Finasteride and try a topical AA
3. increase oral min despite the ED sides? Just lose erection fast when on oral min, makes it tough to hold blood in tissue.

I’m on all the hair focused supplements including nutrofol and probiotics.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I need to add to my regime to increase density. I can feel the drop off in the crown and it’s making styling impossible.

Any ideas on what to layer on the topical Finasteride? I had a huge drop off when I stopped oral minoxidil in May hoping resuming can help a recovery. I also used some low dose HCG after I got Finasteride sides.

Considering RU or CB. I have a winlevi Rx but can’t source yet.

any input on peptides? Or nutrition stacks? help me reboot a stack I can maintain for 12 months.

Having a laugh? Your hair is wet, and looks thick.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please someone explain this to me? Can switching treatments really f*** me up this badly? Density is going down everywhere but the front is fucked compared to 6 months ago. I haven’t changed much expect trying to get back to oral Propecia, it fucks me up every time though. Now I’m really just stuck, very thin, diffuse, losing temples and not able to tolerate Finasteride. So what do you do?

1. stop everything and let it thin out.
2. stop Finasteride and try a topical AA
3. increase oral min despite the ED sides? Just lose erection fast when on oral min, makes it tough to hold blood in tissue.

I’m on all the hair focused supplements including nutrofol and probiotics.
Based on your older pics from when you were taking oral min it seemed to really improve your hair density. Since Minoxidil synchronizes all scalp hair into anagen phase you basically worsened your density by dropping it from the regimen. Perhaps reconsider topical min + tretinoin if you are convinced OM gives you ED. However, I think you’re the first case of minoxidil-induced ED I’ve read about in the forums.

Not sure if you’ve already addressed this but what does your family history look like for both thyroid issues and male pattern baldness? Perhaps there’s a great uncle or distant older cousin out there who experienced the same thing but didn’t have the benefit/curse of an Internet forum to deal with it.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dad was bald at 30. No thyroid infection family.

I definitely fucked myself and I’m starting back up triggered another big shed.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will say something not so relevant but do not take supplements if you are NOT truly deficient, or at least, take them in moderation. No need to havoc on your system so much with supplements. All these supplements, vitamins, etc. They do trigger different events. Who knows if you are not increasing something too much. Better to maintain a healthy diet and add what is needed. Take, for example, the following study, and see how they are trying to add the supplements to maintain a proper balance and get benefits as well. It's an interesting study.

https://symbiosisonlinepublishing.c...dscience/nutritionalhealth-foodscience132.php (Look at Table 4 while you reading)

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good points.

my basic issue is that when I take Propecia my estrogen goes really high, causes sides. Any AI I try to fix FUCKS my hair. I’m losing the game entirely at this point. This is dry non greased hair, just sunny out. Thin everywhere. Losing a ton of little hairs now.

Attachments

• BAEB6051-2A73-4B4D-B598-572BF8E22518.jpeg
    BAEB6051-2A73-4B4D-B598-572BF8E22518.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 265

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good points.

my basic issue is that when I take Propecia my estrogen goes really high, causes sides. Any AI I try to fix FUCKS my hair. I’m losing the game entirely at this point. This is dry non greased hair, just sunny out. Thin everywhere. Losing a ton of little hairs now.
What do you put in your hair?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
do hair continues to get decimated on a daily basis. I’m losing 400-500 but still have a mostly intact hairline. There is a pattern emerging but thinning everywhere. Coverage but much much thinner, I still think there a chronic Telogen Effluvium happening.

mom still taking .25 Propecia and restarted 2.5 oral minoxidil.

I think it’s testosterone doing the real damage and I have Winlevi (CB) cream, 1% is low concentration but trying on hairline.

Should I invest in topical CB, get it test and begin to use in scalp? I feel better about this than RU as it’s going to get approved and is at least already approved for acne?

anyone have sources?

Attachments

• 1BDC6723-B162-43F5-BA5D-17196AA37C10.jpeg
    1BDC6723-B162-43F5-BA5D-17196AA37C10.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 273

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do hair continues to get decimated on a daily basis. I’m losing 400-500 but still have a mostly intact hairline. There is a pattern emerging but thinning everywhere. Coverage but much much thinner, I still think there a chronic Telogen Effluvium happening.

mom still taking .25 Propecia and restarted 2.5 oral minoxidil.

I think it’s testosterone doing the real damage and I have Winlevi (CB) cream, 1% is low concentration but trying on hairline.

Should I invest in topical CB, get it test and begin to use in scalp? I feel better about this than RU as it’s going to get approved and is at least already approved for acne?

anyone have sources?
bro
1636219762147.png

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dad was bald at 30. No thyroid infection family.

I definitely fucked myself and I’m starting back up triggered another big shed.
Dude I dare u to post a pic without ur hair oiled.
Use a nice shampoo. Blow dry and post a picture here.
If u don't do that u are just a troll.

Everyone ignore this guy until he posts a picture of his dry hair!

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread name is ,,going BALD in less than a YEAR’’. 4 years have passed and you are not bald and still have more hairs than 99% of people on this forum... If I was in your place I would be leaving this forum permanently...