Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I dare u to post a pic without ur hair oiled.
Use a nice shampoo. Blow dry and post a picture here.
If u don't do that u are just a troll.

Everyone ignore this guy until he posts a picture of his dry hair!
this ain't happening chief

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand what is the point of posting in this thread anymore OP.

It is quite obvious that you are one of those who constantly shed and If you go back watching pages of this thread you will notice that in some months your hair looks better and in others worse. It took me 5 minutes to check your posts from 2017 to notice that almost nothing has changed.

There’s nothing wrong with being cautious, but you’re acting like a 19-year-old girl. I shed like that too, last year from May to July were probably the worst months ever when it came to shedding. There were days when I lost 1000+ hairs.
But guess what, after that shed I bounced back to almost pre loss hair density. Keep in mind that even when new hairs are sprouting all over my scalp, I still shed lots of hair.

You made it worse by making your regime so complicated, just stick to basic stuff, I bet It won't make your situation worse.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do hair continues to get decimated on a daily basis. I’m losing 400-500 but still have a mostly intact hairline. There is a pattern emerging but thinning everywhere. Coverage but much much thinner, I still think there a chronic Telogen Effluvium happening.

mom still taking .25 Propecia and restarted 2.5 oral minoxidil.

I think it’s testosterone doing the real damage and I have Winlevi (CB) cream, 1% is low concentration but trying on hairline.

Should I invest in topical CB, get it test and begin to use in scalp? I feel better about this than RU as it’s going to get approved and is at least already approved for acne?

anyone have sources?
Your hair is wet and greasy and it still looks very good. You are in your 40s bugging out about phenomenal hair. Dude your ruining your life for no reason lol

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder how he's doing nowadays

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i see, but explain to me please, why
i don't know him

The man appears to be BDDmaxxing quite badly. Got excellent hair in his 40s, no real signs of any sort of problem, but he seems to be under the impression that he's losing vast amounts of hair, and he has been informing this forum of his "problem" for several years now. As in "Holy sh*t, I'm losing so much hair, gonna be bald any minute now.", while in reality the man got like Fabio grade hair.
I mean, I think it's gotta be some sort of BDD. *shrugs*

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
i see, but explain to me please, why
i don't know him

The man appears to be BDDmaxxing quite badly. Got excellent hair in his 40s, no real signs of any sort of problem, but he seems to be under the impression that he's losing vast amounts of hair, and he has been informing this forum of his "problem" for several years now. As in "Holy sh*t, I'm losing so much hair, gonna be bald any minute now.", while in reality the man got like Fabio grade hair.
I mean, I think it's gotta be some sort of BDD. *shrugs*
Ye i have seen him here for years too and i have seen him say his hair is doing good i was like what really? He said that? And then again he says its getting worse lol.