Girlfriend and Hairloss

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thanks exodus, i just don't see how people cannot react to

1. women putting on wieght
2 men going bald (early)

and people keep pretending that because someone is in a relationship with the girl/boy for 5 years the other partner wont care.

OF COURSE WE WILL..

unless we are in parental mode, or we care for the other for other things but no seriously can anyone think of any relationship with a thin girl and then fast forward 5 years with her now she is going to be 300 pounds for the rest of her life and you really think you wont care and if you do your being vain.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
Man in Space said:
Lose it or lose you?!!

:shakehead:

Oh my word, im sure the hypothetical woman will be devestated

haha exodus whatever makes you happy!
http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/20 ... ecame-fat/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -same.html

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43995516/ ... ou-dumped/

http://www.king5.com/news/Half-of-men-w ... 66718.html

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: famous news story that came out recently

not saying its right, just that its a common stance among men

exactly, bingo, this is the real world people, man in space is totally wrong to accuse 50% of what people WOULD DO if their females became fat.

fact is that baldness is a similar thing on dating scene, women wouldnt really leave men if they became at becuase asthetically its not that bad, maybe if they

1. lost their hair
2 shrunk down in height by 4 inches.

because they are big things, wieght is a big thing for women.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

undoubtedly the world needs less people like me and more like you.

im sorry, i was wrong about everything, please teach me how i can be more like you hpm, you have the answers

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Comments like this annoy me as it implies that im not being honest about how i feel
come dude... the smiley at the end there implies im teasing you ;)

Men In Space said:
and also that i dont think attractiveness is important

well you can understand how i got that impression from the next line now can you?:

Man in Space said:
A genuine connection with someone is far more important than a pair of tits...

ofc im not saying drop the girl for suttle changes, im talking here about big things.. that can change how you feel (physically) towards someone...

eventually we are all superficial.. the idea is to try and stay in boundaries of reasonable demands...
and if you can stay with someone who tuns you off physically and be happy then kudos to you my man.... (jut dont hate on me for not being like that ;) )

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cool i had tried to get that across earlier that if your happy with how you then it was cool with me. thats why i was pissed at the return comment as i was offering an olive branch but i obviously read it wrong so sorry.

Im not saying i wouldnt notice or it wouldnt register, im just saying that having had a fair bit of experience of all kinds of women, i value the ones i connect with more than the ridiculously attractive ones. I know for a fact i didnt used to be that way, so i understand your point of view, its just that i changed, not everyone does, is either one of us right? I dont think there is a right or a wrong, and if i ever said otherwise then im a hypocrite

seb

Reaction score
HPM is a realist when it comes to hairloss(unlike most),forget the other drivel.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
how come dudemons wife left him.

I see your Dudemons wife and raise you UCmans wife. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

and i raise you kate middeton.

march 24, 2012, kate middleton just left prince william, cuz "she just wasn't attracted to him anymore"

the divorce proceedings are underway

For realsies? Poor prince.

T

TravisB

Man, hairloss really destroyed the looks of Prince William. He definitely doesn't suit the bald head...he would look like this:

WallaceGromitPhoto01.jpg

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

march 24, 2012, kate middleton just left prince william, cuz "she just wasn't attracted to him anymore"

I hope they dont end up having kids.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:

I hope they dont end up having kids.

Of course they will, wether they want to or not the future of the royal family depends on it.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
On the subject of gfs.. My ex-ex once made a comment that she didn't care about my hair, and that even if she did, it would be difficult for her to find a NW1 guy in his 30s. She was very realistic about it..

My ex also didn't care, but she used to tease me about constantly checking my hair in the mirror.. She even joked that if we ever split up, she wouldn't go for a bald/balding guy again, but that was meant as a joke :whistle:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:woot:

Man I have to say some women do wind me up. I had an ex once who was the only girl ive ever been in a long term relationship who was on the bigger side, about a size 18. She used to have no qualms about pointing my recession out to her mates or winding me up with it. I never once mentioned her size but the temptation was there, only on the basis that I would like to encourage some humility. Dont know why it took me so long to realise none would be forthcoming, oh well we live and we learn. Dumping her was a good day.

It is also true that the older you get, the more the market for NW1s diminshes which is the only time that I like life's natural entropy! Time is very egalitarian in that respect, it takes everything away from everyone :)

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She was about size 18 I suspect she was bigger, she definately wasnt smaller, she was 5'8 and she was somewhere between 17-18 stone so whatever that is? Baring in mind im 6 3 and a lean 12 stone. She was secretive abour her weight
In the nicest possible way she was a bit of a unit.

Oh and why do you want me to get back to you seb, you want in on this?! (Youd be welcome) Youd be wicked in a 3some. I could bang away and you could tell me what a crap pointless job i was doing! It would be like my performance anxiety come to life! For the record, performance anxiety was one of the best things that ever happened to me so i mean this as a compliment.

When I have sex i am either anxious or bored, i still dont know what it is. The reason i say this is i get delayed ejaculation. Sometimes im there banging away for hours. They love it cos they think im a machine, little do they know im a bundle of nervous anxiety. YOU HEAR THAT GIRLS?! YOU AINT GOT sh*t ON ME!!

I be tapping there *** and they be goin 'yeah baby dont stop' and im like, 'no danger of that luv' If only I could have a secret sex kettle and make myself a brew while they are face down in the pillow, then id be cooking on gas.

seb

Reaction score
Nah,I am celibate,have been for 5years....anyway no woman is going too(willingly) want to have sex with me,I am a ginger,bald,monster.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok now imagine being who you are being now but your 5' 5"

that is my reality. :)

can i ask how long you have been celibate for, was it from ages 20-25 or what.

thanks.

i've been ignoring girls since 20, i am 26 now.

i had some gf in high school we did things but didnt have sex...but we did other things.

tbh it doesnt really matter since i ignored them since 20

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
ok now imagine being who you are being now but your 5' 5"

that is my reality. :)

can i ask how long you have been celibate for, was it from ages 20-25 or what.

thanks.

i've been ignoring girls since 20, i am 26 now.

i had some gf in high school we did things but didnt have sex...but we did other things.

tbh it doesnt really matter since i ignored them since 20[/qphysiuote]

Without sounding pathetic,I would have killed myself by now if I was short,society wpiuld of completely destroyed me(I would be physically bullied looking like this,whereas I just get verbally and mentally bullied now).
Celibate from age 29 to now 34.Was married at 24,even after two weeks of going out,my ex made a negative comment about my(at the time) receeding hairline.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well ill try to keep pushing on at this height, i have hairpiece so im not bald (i guess)

there is a Leg lengthening operation i can do to make myself go form 5 5 to 5 7, costs about £10K though

in any case oh ok, i am hopeing to get some girls somewhere, would you say it has been tough over the past 5 years to not be with women? on a scale of 1-10, how tough has it been.

saf was celibate for 5 years and is now active with women, dudemon about 17 years (but used hookers sometimes) he is still inactive and going todo hair transplants again, me about 5 years (although i didn't have sex before hand).