Girlfriend and Hairloss

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
You cant change who and what you attracted to, and some thing with women... its ok not to like bald men, same as most men dont like fat chicks.

Its hard for me to even write this but.. if she doesnt like you because your bald, there is nothing you can do about it and the real b**ch is that you cant blame her too....:\

Ori I have to disagree completely, if your in a relationship with someone and they lose their hair then that is hardly a reason to go off them. If that happens then the connection cant have been worth much. If you genuinely love someone, this wont matter as you will value the scarcity of love which is much more valuable than the amount of hair on your head. Sure if your skimming around wanting to be billy big bollocks getting laid left right and centre then hairloss will prohibit that to a degree, but that only reaffirms the point i made earlier that some men get trapped by there own shallow desires which they can no longer fulfil.

By your logic, If you were in a long term relationship with a woman and she got breast cancer and had to have a masectomy it would be completely understandable if you didnt want to be with her anymore and the real b**ch would be is that she wouldnt be able to blame you for leaving. Maybe if you were just starting out and this happened I could understand a guy getting spooked, but if youd been together for a while and loved each other, then this would be no reason to throw your connection away. Losing hair would be no different

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you are dillusional.

it's only hair.

ok maybe if your black or your over 50 with a girl.

but under 50 and white hair is quite important, and yes there are numerous accounts of women leaving men due to early hairloss.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The very fact that YOU think im delusional makes me know im right
Id be much more concerned if you agreed with me

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
how come dudemons wife left him

what about the countless thread on this forum from females that are with men and they go bald and they dont like it, at all.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where did I say some women didnt like it? Ive never denied that. My point is that if a woman doesnt like it and leaves you for it then no offense but frankly the relationship wasnt worth much anyway

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well baldess does turn us to sh*t, i mean a lot of girls look at dr phil and hate the look, ud have to be with a girl for a very long time to turn into him for her not to be bothered.

all im saying is not all of us can survive baldness, its pretty bad.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not saying its not sh*t and im not saying its not a genuine problem for a lot of guys. I have full sympathy for any man going through severe hairloss

What I dont understand is why do we put women on this pedestal anyway? So what if some of them dont like baldness, I dont like endless discussions about shoes. Obviously all women arent obssessed with shoes, well not all women are turned off by bald men. If they dont like baldness, move on. In the same way if i see a fit girl but establish that she is vacuous, nasty or manipulative I move on. If your bald and she doesnt like bald men, well you are a bald man, she doesnt like you. Why would you want to be around someone who doesnt like you? Ive never understood why an awful lot of men i meet are right sad sacks who mope around after certain women, there are billions of women out there and plenty will take you just as you are. Get one of those, they are better.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes but im not really bald though

ok i am, but i shoulhd't be, hair is natural, its meant to be their, its not as im parading around with a shirt i love that im pre-mature balding in my 20s.

u know no one want to be balding ever, let alone 20s

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no i am , but im not meant to be

its liek being blind or something, i am meant to see

i am bald, but im meant to have hair

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You dont have hair. No shoulda coulda woulda. All the time you try to convince yourself you should have hair is time you are kidding yourself. It must be horrible being you, not only have you lost your hair, youve lost your entire sense of reality, you must be experiencing terrile anguish. I genuinely hope you find some peace of mind.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
overreating my forum friend

im merely illustrating that hair is a natural compound which is sppose to be their, im not crazy or whatever.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I say fit, over here that means good looking, i didnt mean physically fot though of course the two often go hand in hand.

Of course people can be unattractive and ignorant too, there is no formula.

Regards the sex logic, I can assure you some of the most disappointing sex i have ever had has been with conventionally attractive women

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Ori83 said:
You cant change who and what you attracted to, and some thing with women... its ok not to like bald men, same as most men dont like fat chicks.

Its hard for me to even write this but.. if she doesnt like you because your bald, there is nothing you can do about it and the real b**ch is that you cant blame her too....:\

Ori I have to disagree completely, if your in a relationship with someone and they lose their hair then that is hardly a reason to go off them. If that happens then the connection cant have been worth much. If you genuinely love someone, this wont matter as you will value the scarcity of love which is much more valuable than the amount of hair on your head. Sure if your skimming around wanting to be billy big bollocks getting laid left right and centre then hairloss will prohibit that to a degree, but that only reaffirms the point i made earlier that some men get trapped by there own shallow desires which they can no longer fulfil.

By your logic, If you were in a long term relationship with a woman and she got breast cancer and had to have a masectomy it would be completely understandable if you didnt want to be with her anymore and the real b**ch would be is that she wouldnt be able to blame you for leaving. Maybe if you were just starting out and this happened I could understand a guy getting spooked, but if youd been together for a while and loved each other, then this would be no reason to throw your connection away. Losing hair would be no different
What will you do if somehow your girl become very unattractive in your eyes?... would you stay and suffer for the rest of your life, or would you leave?
and here's another intresting query for you..... if she REALLY (!!) loves you, and care for you... would she force you to stay in a place where you suffer?... and blame you for leaving? and if she does... whos the b**ch now?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are the b**ch for being shallow!!

If I were with someone i loved deeply and she lost her hair or her breasts due to cancer etc i wouldnt give a flying f*ck. A genuine connection with someone is far more important than a pair of tits jiggling on top of me and sitting comfortably up her top so that when i walk out i can feel like a big man who snared a big racked woman.

Anyway no sweat, this is a pointless discussion as we obviously disagree. If being how you are makes you happy then great, im happy as i am so there is no problem and we dont need to convince each other otherwise.

Exodus, asian women are indeed very fit!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well if i was with a girl for years and she put on weight and became fat id tell her to loose it or loose me, i don't count myself as being vain but the difference for thin to fat women vs full head of hair to fully bald white guys is somewhat seen as similar.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HPM, Lose it or lose you?!!

:shakehead:

Oh my word, im sure the hypothetical woman will be devestated

haha exodus whatever makes you happy!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well thank you for backing me up HPM.. at least we are honest about how we feel... ;)

i think that attractiveness is an integral part of a relationship....

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Well thank you for backing me up HPM.. at least we are honest about how we feel... ;)

i think that attractiveness is an integral part of a relationship....

Comments like this annoy me as it implies that im not being honest about how i feel and also that i dont think attractiveness is important. I simply believe there is more to being attracted to someone that there physicality and if they were to lose there physicality, which is inevitable over time, then the connection you have is more important.

I also think if you need HPM to back you up then you are on a sticky wicket

Exodus, i never denied that people think this way I know they do. I also know the nazis were voted into power and that somebody is buying rhianna records. These things mean i could care less what the people think!