Getting Winlevi Or Compounded Clascoterone (cb-03-01) For Those Outside Of The Us

el_duterino

Reaction score
haven't seen any posts of guys stopping CB due to sides, unlike a lot of the other stuff we have for male pattern baldness.
The stuff would not have been FDA approved if it had serious permanent side effects

jd_uk

Reaction score
If you look at the clascoterone studies, even the lowest amounts worked to maintain baseline over time. In fact you don't need that much, if you also use other drugs such as minoxidil and stemoxydine in combo.
With hair cut real short most could maintain with 25mg a day provided the scalp is porous - more on this below.

The key is to make the scalp porous, fight male pattern baldness from different angles at the same time, and keep hair short.

If I remember, the cream will be 1% and 10g, and its an acne cream so it would need to be dissolved in 50% of ethanol to be fluid enough to apply over hair, so you have 10,000mg x 1% = 100mg of CB in one tube which lasts 4 days at 25mg/day.

At 50 USD per gram of CB, from labs in China with lower purity, based on the latest results of only 50% purity, we can estimate the equivalent of 100 USD per gram of real CB, so a Chinese Winlevi tube equivalent costs maybe 10 USD.
If we can source these Winlevi tubes for around 10 USD, then its the equivalent of buying the stuff from China today, minus the fluctuating quality issues, and risks of getting the real stuff each time, ordering, customs etc... You would have to test each batch each time and then you don't even know if you get the same batch.

You would need to apply 5ml per day of the Winlevi derived topical instead of the 3ml as per studies, since its diluted in ethanol but you can apply twice a day in separate times or even mix it with minoxidil or stemox.

How to make scalp porous :

this is a key factor and will decide how successful any topical be, like minoxidil etc.. some people do micro needling, I prefer to make my scalp porous by applying lots of ethanolic topicals, and over time the scalp becomes quite porous so I need a lot less of the drug to achieve the same effect.

I found this out using topical RU for over 9 years - without using finasteride or dutasteride

We also have studies showing that even drinking alcohol (ethanol drinks) can make the skin more porous.
Wtf? I do microneedling once a week but I specifically don't want my scalp to be 'pourous' as the whole point of me using any topicals is I dont want them to go systemic (otherwise I would just use finasteride). Are you telling me that by dermarolling then over time my scalp gets more porous? How does that even work? Because right now I deliberately don't apply anything topical for 2 days after needling.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's how you would get it legit.

1. Find the FDA equivalent for your own country
2. Find the process where they outline the process to import unapproved medication. Usually under a heading like 'compassionate use' or 'special access'. Example for Canada
3. Generally speaking, most places have a process where a health care professional can prescribe an unapproved compound. This process changes from country to country. Some countries only allow access if you're dying, but others allow access if the risk to your health is low (in this case). In this case, you would want Clascoterone prescribed at a specific concentration (1% would be easiest to get approval because winlevi, higher %'s may or may not be approved). Nothing to do with a vehicle should be included at this stage, that's the compounding pharmacy's job.
4. HARD PART Find a doctor who will be open going through the relevant process for you. They will be the one driving the process and it can be quite time consuming.
5. Assuming you get the prescription and your country approves your doctor's request, you would take your prescription to a compounding pharmacy and they are responsible for importing, compounding and dispensing. If your country doesn't have a pharmacy which can compound it then idk.
6. It doesn't stop there. Usually after it's prescribed, your doctor is required to monitor you and report and adverse effects etc.. Example for Canada. It's not a big deal though if your doctor is okay with it.

Alibaba = easy to get, but you have no idea what you're getting or whether your DIY solution is even stable / works.
Legit = hard/long to get the first dose, but you know what you're getting and life is easy after.

Generally, if one person in your country has gone through this process for Clascoterone, it basically gets auto approved for prescriptions. The first time is the hardest. Good luck.

Any Dutch people here wanting to team up for this?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf? I do microneedling once a week but I specifically don't want my scalp to be 'pourous' as the whole point of me using any topicals is I dont want them to go systemic (otherwise I would just use finasteride). Are you telling me that by dermarolling then over time my scalp gets more porous? How does that even work? Because right now I deliberately don't apply anything topical for 2 days after needling.
According to the trials, it doesn't matter if CB goes systematic. It breaks down into nothing.

jd_uk

Reaction score
According to the trials, it doesn't matter if CB goes systematic. It breaks down into nothing.
Oh ok. Well I leave nizoral on my scalp 3 times per week too and wouldn't want that going systemic either really. I don't use it for two days after dermarolling for that reason.

Last edited:

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all Ive had a Winlevi Rx for months and CVS and Walgreens keep trying to order but it’s on back order. No estimate. Anyone receive their Rx? What’s the best Grey market source?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m about to buy $2,000 worth of CB from Science Bio. I already have a Winlevi Rx in the US 50.00 but only 1 refill per month.

how long will 10g last if I’m mixing in maybe a 2.5%-4% in stemox. I’m using oral minoxidil or. I would consider minoxidil vehicle.

I would ween off of the low dose oral Propecia.

I am a full head diffuse thinner with chronic shedding, emerging pattern but still coverage. Hairline and temples are miniaturizing but the real issue is the constant 4 year shed. My goals is find the androgens long enough to stop the Telogen Effluvium and delay any noticeable male pattern baldness.

since FDA approved most comfortable with CB than RU and have not been able to tolerate Finasteride or Topical Dutasteride.

@el_duterino any advice would be very much appreciated before I invest in the CB route. Going to commit a full year, birthday to birthday with ANY change time regimen.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Science Bio seems to be just one of those US drug portals that are getting their CB from China, like everyone else, but with a huge markup. Clients don't mind paying as they are research labs institutions, not the average dude on these forums.
You mean they ask 2000 USD for only 10g ?

I do use up to 100mg a day so 10g only lasts about 100 days. The Winlevi cream could work if you can get lots of tubes cheap and dilute 50% with ethanol and apply twice a day..still, 20g of vehicle on the head is quite a challenge...but at 50 usd a month for only one tube per month ? forget it
One Winlevi tube is 10g cream, at 1% of Clasco that's only 100mg of claso per tube, you would need to use one entire tube per day... bottom line, we still need to order via China directly until Breezula is approved.

As for the vehicle, don't use anything with water, the best that's proven to work - 4 years for me- is ethanol (95% or more) mixed with a bit of PG, roughly 10%.
If you cannot tolerate finasteride, forget about RU it will give you sides as well. Only CB aka Clascoterone has no sides

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like farmacia tristaina is offering it rn for eurocels . just wondering what's theiyr source is but might be the real deal unlike science bio

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Science Bio seems to be just one of those US drug portals that are getting their CB from China, like everyone else, but with a huge markup. Clients don't mind paying as they are research labs institutions, not the average dude on these forums.
You mean they ask 2000 USD for only 10g ?

I do use up to 100mg a day so 10g only lasts about 100 days. The Winlevi cream could work if you can get lots of tubes cheap and dilute 50% with ethanol and apply twice a day..still, 20g of vehicle on the head is quite a challenge...but at 50 usd a month for only one tube per month ? forget it
One Winlevi tube is 10g cream, at 1% of Clasco that's only 100mg of claso per tube, you would need to use one entire tube per day... bottom line, we still need to order via China directly until Breezula is approved.

As for the vehicle, don't use anything with water, the best that's proven to work - 4 years for me- is ethanol (95% or more) mixed with a bit of PG, roughly 10%.
If you cannot tolerate finasteride, forget about RU it will give you sides as well. Only CB aka Clascoterone has no sides
aren't you worried about hpta axis supression using cb? thought i saw something like that in the studies report on winlevi . thanks

el_duterino

Reaction score
no not worried based on studies this affects only a very small % and mostly young kids.. since it is approved for 12 year old kids they have to mention it..
I haven't had issues with CB no sides at all during 4 years, nothing like finasteride or dutasteride or anything else we use for hairloss. They did the 1 year trials on Breezula using much larger amounts, much more than I use and had no side effects in those groups. Its always possible that some super sensitive indivuduals will have sides just with any drug in the world but at least your dick will work 100% every time ..which isn't the case with the hair drugs we have been using since 1997

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no not worried based on studies this affects only a very small % and mostly young kids.. since it is approved for 12 year old kids they have to mention it..
I haven't had issues with CB no sides at all during 4 years, nothing like finasteride or dutasteride or anything else we use for hairloss. They did the 1 year trials on Breezula using much larger amounts, much more than I use and had no side effects in those groups. Its always possible that some super sensitive indivuduals will have sides just with any drug in the world but at least your dick will work 100% every time ..which isn't the case with the hair drugs we have been using since 1997
man orry to bother you but what do you think about that source? https://www.farmaciaenandorra.com/s...Alopecia, topical antiandrogen lotion RU58841

i know they are a legit pharmacy since i already ordered with them and i think they deal with ******** mwamba and other fue clinic for topical dutasteride ( or maybe i'm mistaken with parati) but since theyr are in europe could it be that they are gettin the legit ative from cassiopea and not saw raw powder from china? thanks

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it do suppress in some people the T production. So it is not exactly like that. Check on posible side effects . If I am not remembering wrong, as much as 13 % that this side effect. The good thing is that you can easily check it with a blood test.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it do suppress in some people the T production. So it is not exactly like that. Check on posible side effects . If I am not remembering wrong, as much as 13 % that this side effect. The good thing is that you can easily check it with a blood test.

ensitive indivuduals will have sides just with any drug in the world but at least your dick will work 100% every time ..which isn't the case wia blood test.

man what variable would someone has to chek for to see if theyre hpta shutdown? Thanks

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man orry to bother you but what do you think about that source? https://www.farmaciaenandorra.com/shop/medicamentos-categorias/alopecia/CB 2.5 60ml, Clascoterona o CB-03-01 y Alopecia, topical antiandrogen lotion RU58841

i know they are a legit pharmacy since i already ordered with them and i think they deal with ******** mwamba and other fue clinic for topical dutasteride ( or maybe i'm mistaken with parati) but since theyr are in europe could it be that they are gettin the legit ative from cassiopea and not saw raw powder from china? thanks
Can you (or some spanish speaker) email them asking what their source is? Who is doing the synthesis and purity analysis? I specifically asked a compounding pharmacist in the US. The API is made by Cassiopea themselves in Italy, and in the US it's illegal to extract the API from the winlevi cream.

I bet they're just chink resellers like the rest.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you (or some spanish speaker) email them asking what their source is? Who is doing the synthesis and purity analysis? I specifically asked a compounding pharmacist in the US. The API is made by Cassiopea themselves in Italy, and in the US it's illegal to extract the API from the winlevi cream.

I bet they're just chink resellers like the rest.
they don't answer my emails anymore .... messaged them twice already