Getting Drunk To Stop Hair Loss

straycat

Reaction score
that's the problem x, you don't think when you're drinking!
you're right. i know that but i keep fuckin up. :D
but there's a strange combination i tried more than one time and i was ok the next day with no hangover.
drinking beer, wine *and* that drink you make with wine, 7-up or sprite and fruit (peach, orange, whatever, don't know how its name in english).
i found this to be a strange phenomenon. or could it be just coincidence not being sick when i did this?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
straycat said:
that's the problem x, you don't think when you're drinking!

Very true Cat, that's why you need to organize your drinks before you launch them down the ol' channel! :lol: Ahhhhhhhh! Just took the las sip of some good ol' ice cold Bud. Nothing like an ice cold beer with lunch. Shhhhhhhhh! I'm at work! The lady at the cafeteria where I pick up my lunch puts the entire beer inside a large foam cup with a top on it. Have done it for 5 years with no problems :) . (Of course, not every day or I would be on my 5th liver transplant by now :mrgreen: ). Take it easy and always inform us on those good benders!

Peace,

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to take a moment to say cheers to all you guys including HairLossTalk.com Admin. and Mod. This site has helped me immensely to combat my problem which I now find under control thanks to the following:

1.) God who has always answered my prayers
2.) Family support who has always encouraged me to stay on my regimens.
4.) A girlfriend who has always been there for me through thick and thin.
3.) Hairlosstalk.com and all the members who helped me build the confidence and positivism that I now possess.
4.)The researchers who took time and effort to help the 50% of males in this world who suffer from male pattern baldness, developed treatments that have been proven effective, and continue with ongoing studies for better ones.

Thank you, this toast is for you.

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, getting back on topic. This last weekend was a major bender, which accounts for my absence from this forum yesterday, (apart from being busy with a ton of other things all at the same time). Basically, my Saturday night consisted of lots of blackberry brandy and tequila and with lemon juice, and nothing but good ol' table salt. (We decided to go traditional I know.) But it was good! I enjoyed it, and had an excellent time. My head didn't itch not one time, so I guess it's the anti-oxidants going to work! By the 21st shot, I couldn't see straight, but all my friends were passed out by their 16th, so I really didn't have much people to judge me. I did it all for you Stingray! :lol:

Xzel

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Where's all my drunken peeps and alchie freaks!!! What we drinkin tanight gentlemen? I think Ima go hard liquor, I'm sick of all this cheap beer headache hangover bullshyt, it's time to go hardcore big baby!!!

Hey straycat, where you at kaaad? Playing around with the neighborhood kitties huh? 8) Peace!

XL

Tony Baggadonuts

Reaction score
x,

Tony

Stingray

Reaction score
Going "bowling" again tonight. Gonna get fukked up and hit on the 15 year old girlies again! WOO WOOO

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Going "bowling" again tonight. Gonna get fukked up and hit on the 15 year old girlies again! WOO WOOO

the 15 year old girlies don't like receded hairlines my friend. you're better off hitting on the grannies.

hair mchair's drink of choice: red bull and vodka. the other night, i finished off a whole bottle of vodka and four cans of red bull. holy sh*t man....

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Godfather runs a liquor store!!! :smoke: Anyone for hookups??? Now, where is that god damn beer emoticon... Telo, how's your persuation with the Admin going?

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
xzellerate said:
Hey guys Godfather runs a liquor store!!! :smoke: Anyone for hookups??? Now, where is that god damn beer emoticon... Telo, how's your persuation with the Admin going?

XL

Good question.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
GodFatherJsG said:
our 30,000 bottle wine cellar

Can you say: b-o-o-o-o-o-z-e!!!??? :rockon:

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
GodFatherJsG said:
if ne of u guys like wine you can go to http://www.winebarrel.com and search our 30,000 bottle wine cellar. and yes if any of you guys want anything from it i can hook you up. :)

sweet dude.

:rockon:

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
DUDE!!!!

What does it say on MY back?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Godfather, I wanna get blasted this weekend! What chu got for me brah?

XL

gerard

Established Member
Reaction score
evil guys... drinking beer / wine increase sheding on some ppl!!! how dare you started this thread !! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: