Getting Drunk To Stop Hair Loss

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Since beer and wine have already been proven to be the best source of anti-oxidants around, let's discuss tips on how to consume the highest levels possibles. How do you like your buzz :) ? I like 3 Heineken's on an empty stomach, followed by a juicy 21oz steak, then the rest of the 12-pack to finish the night. Nothing but hair loss-fightin' fun with anti oxidants! So just state your regimen's in this post...

PS: Pray for no Gyno!!!

XL

FKnight

Reaction score
Since I started to date with a girl i stoped drinking anf my hair is getting much worse.

I will join the Drinker's Club again.:)

NOT drinking and f****** my GirlFriend has realy affected my hairloss.

I will f*** less and drink more:)

C U Guys

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I added another factor into my regimen. Lots of f*****g beer!!!!!!! See ya at the bah my fella drinkahs. P.S. Don't forget to drink alot of Guiness on St.Patty's Day. WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!

Nomad

straycat

Reaction score
dat's the spirit guys!
fknight, stick to the booze and make sure your lays... are fried potatoes in a plastic bag. they go smooth with beer. :D

xz, man, my regimen these few years would be
dinner: a shitburger at ronald mcdonald's or a microwave frozen wonder
after hours: between 2 & 4L of beer a night, taken in 1L beer bottles at a time at the gasstation. some times in 1/2L cans.
the beer was not very cold so i got a little sick of it and started to drink girl's drinks :wink: (smirnoff ice, mule, martini metz), but now i'm back in bizness. my stomach git a bit hurt, so now it's only 6 or 7 beers (superbock - portuguese brand) not everynight. i like heineken's and carlsberg too.

Reaction score
Oh God...where do I start here??? XL, man, we could have an entire discussion page on this. We'll call it Men's General Hair Loss Discussions Involving Alcohol. Yes, that's it.

Ok...we'll start the par-tay off with a sixer of the finest lager on the house....followed by 2 shots of Beam....3 more beers and a shot of Ouzo... 8O

Cheers, fellas.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are getting too drunk to jerk off. We all know about the dreaded masterbation induced hairloss as the main culprit, so being too wasted to pull you pud has probably increased your hair density significantly.

Reaction score
Well the drinking only happens on weekends (thurs, fri, sat....college student). Starts out by drinking at least a sixer of natural light before we hit the bars (usually round 8 beers). Then bout 1130 we head out to the bars and theres plenty of em here. Usually by the end of night we down bout 12-15 beers. If we dont go out well drink half a case somewhere.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
errrrrm i dont know about all the myths and stuff reguarding hairloss, but is what your saying for real, drink more and stop jerking off??

straycat

Reaction score
Scentless_Apprentice, what's the average alcohol percentage on the beers down there?
guys, does american beer cause bad hangovers? i heard is the chemicals they put in beer that causes bad headaches and stuff.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Drinking is fun but it certainly isn't the best antioxidant around (especially not beer). There are a lot worse health implications that are associated with heavy drinking I would trade for my hair loss...

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
xzellerate said:
Since beer and wine have already been proven to be the best source of anti-oxidants around, let's discuss tips on how to consume the highest levels possibles. How do you like your buzz :) ? I like 3 Heineken's on an empty stomach, followed by a juicy 21oz steak, then the rest of the 12-pack to finish the night. Nothing but hair loss-fightin' fun with anti oxidants! So just state your regimen's in this post...

PS: Pray for no Gyno!!!

XL

Hey now I remember reading about your combo on another forum or thread a long time ago.LOL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep drinkin dudes and by the time you are 35 you will have a nice set of ta tas, fatty nips, b**ch titties to be envied.LOL How do you think I got mine?Before finasteride. :)

Reaction score
Stray..Its 5 % for most or around that, but the ice brewed have more (5.9% i think) and michelob ultra has 4.2%. Yeah the hangovers suck a good bit. But the hangover really depends on which beer you drink. Whenever i drink michelob light (damn good beer)instead of natural light(best cheap beer ever) the hangover is not near as bad the next morning. But i have somewhat of a cure i guess now. If you can remember, after a night of drinking, drink a good bit of water before bed to help with the dehydration. Then the next morning take some Alka-seltzer (preferably morning relief) and youll be good to go.

Later,

Scentless

FKnight

Reaction score
In my Country Europe -> Slovenia. We start with some vine+mineral water - it is caled Spricer, and than later on we move on to Jegermaister. and some other high alcholic drinks. Jegermaister is 40% :)

I love to get drunk with my friends.

I reayl have the fealing, that before i was drinking a lot my hair was thinning slower....hmm...

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Fknight, nomad, cat, descender, scentless, Ralphy and Mr..T. Thank you for participating with your spirited attitudes towards this social gathering relief thread. We are still missing some people... Hey Kreator and stingray, where you at! Where are the other seniors and Brits that can hang till the next afternoon!? Troy... Zimmy... and Brucelee. Receidingboy & Axon, welcome back. We'll drink one to you guys this weekend. If I'm missing somebody, my bad. It's not that I don't remember you, it's that there are too many of you to mention. Either way, I'd also like to dedicate a toast to HairLossTalk.com, for creating such a helpful site full of resources of everything that is available to date for hair loss. Cheers guys!

PS: Everyone is welcome to post their experiences downing their favorite lager down the ol' channel. Good health to us all, and keep fighting those free radicals! :mrgreen:

PSS: Blackberry brandy anyone? 8O

XL

Reaction score
FKnight said:
In my Country Europe -> Slovenia. We start with some vine+mineral water - it is caled Spricer, and than later on we move on to Jegermaister. and some other high alcholic drinks. Jegermaister is 40% :)

Jager...mmmm..good stuff...may i suggest a drink...1 part jager+1 part peach schnops(sp?) +2 parts cranberry juice = redheaded sl*t...prob one of the best drinks youll ever have.

Stingray

Reaction score
Binge drink to stop hairloss?

I'll drink to that!

straycat

Reaction score
once i drank 15 different shots in a row on an empty stomach and the effect was not cool... whatever! right on xl, a big fuckin toast to HairLossTalk.com website and you all, fuckers! :D

btw scentless, the alchool % is even with portuguese beer (6.1, 6.something). i'll try that alkaseltzer stuff, though.
the mixes you guys refer are like, served in long drinks, cocktails, shots or what? in portugal the drinks are expensive, in pubs and discos, so i usually stick with beer, martini sometimes, but cocktails are fuckin rough on the price. and i prefer bitter shots like tequilla than the sweet ones.

Stingray

Reaction score
Heh, at least it's SOMETHING on the noggin :D