George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think James Franco is an overlooked celebrity in terms of hair loss. He looked as though he was starting to lose ground during the years of 13/14 and now his hair looks incredible. The second picture is the most recent, taken during the year of 2017.. Notice how the front of his temples have a strange unnatural look about them, transplant or system? Definitely one of the two

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,028
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,227

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 36 with thinning NW4 and a (not so) full head of grey hair.
I have some grey/white hairs (is this the same?) at 28 and im also lossing ground. "White hair dont fall". Who the f*** came up with this broscience?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol spotted another famous transplant today and what a transformation it is by the way! Football manager Frank De Boer for those who don't know. Dude went from "babe please don't leave me" to Frank De Chad with 3 wives and 4 girlfriends

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 1,444
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,160

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness

Isn't there a direct connection between gray hair and no baldness, baldness and gray hair?

I have some friends who already have 35 totally grey hairs, but none of them are bald.

View attachment 75023

And here is the father of George Clooney:

As you can see , his father is bald (The man left without glasses ):

View attachment 75024

Other picture from his father:

View attachment 75025

Is the early greying of the hair something like a protection against hair loss??
Pitt hair

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol spotted another famous transplant today and what a transformation it is by the way! Football manager Frank De Boer for those who don't know. Dude went from "babe please don't leave me" to Frank De Chad with 3 wives and 4 girlfriends

Why he not just get confident? Im confused.

shookwun

Reaction score
clooney has always been debatable, but Brad Pitt on other hand is the GOAT of hair genetics.

those temple points dont lie. Great example of a 'mature hairline'

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=643563.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
clooney has always been debatable, but Brad Pitt on other hand is the GOAT of hair genetics.

View attachment 82234

I think that second pic is genuinely the first ever picture I've seen Brad Pitt display recession. What Norwood would you class him as there? I can't make my mind up

shookwun

Reaction score
I think that second pic is genuinely the first ever picture I've seen Brad Pitt display recession. What Norwood would you class him as there? I can't make my mind up
recession? dudes pretty much a 1.5 .,.. barely lost any ground from his juvenile hairline,.

look at the wrinkle crease, and you will see it's pretty much the same.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
shitty hairline

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched Oceans. Clooney’s hairline is lichrally different in every scene.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My many years of wisdom, and almost HALF CENTURY of losing to baldness tells me this....

George Clooney is f*****g BALDING. Too bad, but hey, the guy is a millionaire, and to be honest
I would like to PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE (OK, maybe a couple of times, is that so bad;))..

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline is receding. You guys think it's not, but just compare his younger pictures to his
older ones.

The guy is f*****g already over two thirds of his life.

His hairline is bad, he probably WON'T be a Norwood 7.

But come on. That's not a teenage/twenties hairline.

If he's not balding, I'm a NORWOOD ZERO. :D:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

german89

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 82234

damn thos jawlines.. this jawline is a weapon....sharp as hell...

anyways.... its logical that clooney has something done. his hairlibe changed from Norwood 2 in his latest chicago hope days to nw0. hairpiece? maybe, but it look so damn natural, with those little, fine hairs on the front. i would guess the best hair transplant ever and during the healing and growing time, he wore a piece.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, why don't you also include some pics of Bruce Willis and The Rock to complete your "bald alpha" stock response parroted by so many fullhead retards?

Meanwhile here are some average Joes who went the "just shave it bro!" route.

View attachment 92069 View attachment 92070 View attachment 92071 View attachment 92072
First of all, it's not my fault it took you too long to realize you needed to get on finasteride. I'm not a fullhead by the way, I'm a NW1.5-NW2 (My profile picture is an artistic filter). If you're looking for a fullhead, look up Sean Hannity.

Secondly, not all of your "average joes" are the same. For the first guy, even if he had hair, that couldn't save his lack of facial definition: his jaw appears to be a slab of fat, and he doesn't have decent eye structure to make up for his weak lower third of the face. For the second guy, his jaw and brows are actually ok, but his forehead has the proportions of a baby: way to large and wide compared to his jaw. The most he could do with hair would be pulling off a Caesar. The third guy (grey goatee)'s jaw melted into his neck. His forehead width is more proportional to his face than the previous guy at least. The last guy actually looks pretty good bald, as he has fairly decent facial and head structure.

The key to pulling off the shaved head look, slick bald or not, is having an ideal skull structure, or the warrior skull:
23t23tg-min.jpg

Basically, a protruding browbone, a low forehead, a straight nose, a protruding chin, a wide jaw, and a straight back of the head.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, it's not my fault it took you too long to realize you needed to get on finasteride. I'm not a fullhead by the way, I'm a NW1.5-NW2 (My profile picture is an artistic filter). If you're looking for a fullhead, look up Sean Hannity.

Secondly, not all of your "average joes" are the same. For the first guy, even if he had hair, that couldn't save his lack of facial definition: his jaw appears to be a slab of fat, and he doesn't have decent eye structure to make up for his weak lower third of the face. For the second guy, his jaw and brows are actually ok, but his forehead has the proportions of a baby: way to large and wide compared to his jaw. The most he could do with hair would be pulling off a Caesar. The third guy (grey goatee)'s jaw melted into his neck. His forehead width is more proportional to his face than the previous guy at least. The last guy actually looks pretty good bald, as he has fairly decent facial and head structure.

The key to pulling off the shaved head look, slick bald or not, is having an ideal skull structure, or the warrior skull:

Basically, a protruding browbone, a low forehead, a straight nose, a protruding chin, a wide jaw, and a straight back of the head.

Well first off, Finasteride doesn't work for everyone. Plenty of people still lose ground while on the drug. Also thanks for letting me know you're just another 19-21 year old who's crying about losing their juvenile hairline. Norwood 1.5 isn't sh*t.

My point was the vast majority of guys look like crap with shaved heads, plain and simple. Why do you think fullheads can only name the same handful of bald celebrities as examples of bald guys who look good? Why are hair transplants & hair loss medications a multi-billion dollar industry? Even those bald celebrities would look better with hair, literally no body has ever gotten a looks boost from turning themselves into Uncle Fester.