George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100% wig wearer

these celebs wear the best sh*t

mccoughney hairs been debated for years, hes pieces are so f*****g real looking. but pieces they are

wankers

WOW, just a great video...lol

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Clooney definitely had something done, wether it's a hair piece, a transplant or both is up in the air, but nope, that mane is not natural.
1. As JeanLucBB demonstrated with the pics, his hairline has changed dramatically over time. Going from receded temples to a NW0 is impossible unless you take drastic action.
2. His father is balding as we can clearly tell, but for being that old his hair is not in bad shape. My bet is that Clooney inherited his slow hair loss, and has either supplemented his hairline with a transplant (he seemingly has good donor) or it's a hair piece. Alternatively he has fixed the hairline with a transplant and put a hair piece behind it.
He has access to the best surgeons and hair stylists, so a good quality piece could look very natural, especially if the hairline is from a transplant. I wear a hair piece but as my hairline is intact (I have Female pattern), it looks very natural.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this Video, you can see Johnny Depp is a solid Norwood 3 Guy.

He still looks great:

NW3 is for me still not bald ;)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Explanation for these changes? Top pic looks virtually like its approaching female hairline in the way in curves and lacks the frontal point of his natural line in the photo below. Doesn't look natural to me in general. One at the bottom shows visible recession that the above doesn't and huge forehead exposure that clearly isn't there in the top photo.

View attachment 75064

Wow, this picture is amazing, looks like a failed wig in the front?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He still looks great:

Proves yet again that temple recession up to NW3 is irrelevent if the center forelock doesn't recede/thin with it and the rest of the hair remains thick. I don't think his recession is NW3 there however (doesn't protrude "inward" towards the center enough imo). More like NW2.5-2.75

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

He still looks great:

That is NOT NW3

Extremely graceful looking amount of recession on an older guy

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

He still looks great:

are u degenerate? in what universe depp is nw3? he is barely nw2 on a video provided

that's some incel with textbook nw3 (I have SAME so I know)

upload_2018-1-3_1-16-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-3_1-15-32.png
    upload_2018-1-3_1-15-32.png
    769.9 KB · Views: 435

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Definately a wig in my book. Otherwise he's the Benjamin button of hair loss.

What are the chances of someone that good looking ending up with 8 year old boy hair well into their 50s? Given his dad's hair I'd say impossible.

His hair is more dense than it was 20 years ago. You'd at least expect some mild age related diffusing of the hair. A hair transplant may help a bit with the recession but with all over density like that? Nah.

He's another Enrique

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he is not wearing a wig and that is his real hair, its actually really normal for guys with aggressive early graying to have very thick hair for the rest of their lives, i know a few guys like that and have also noticed the pattern.
lol I hope this is true for me.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

3:45 he cracks a toupee joke and rubs his scalp. I think it’s clear he’s done or does something. Leave it to the king of limousine liberals to be a complete phony about it all. Can’t he just say “hey this bothered me and I had something done about it...” ?

He was always honest about using Minoxidil, but that is all. His hair has looked
bad for about a decade or more.

It's obvious to me that a lot of these actors had work done. He's one of them.

Ben Aflek is another. You never see him with a buzz cut, or anything that can
display his scalp, which definitely had work on it.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was always honest about using Minoxidil, but that is all. His hair has looked
bad for about a decade or more.

It's obvious to me that a lot of these actors had work done. He's one of them.

Ben Aflek is another. You never see him with a buzz cut, or anything that can
display his scalp, which definitely had work on it.

Another fraudster. Again like Clooney not fully bald, but certainly hiding things.

2010-ben-affleck-bald.jpg

Ben-Affleck-before-after-hair.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if he use a wig:

View attachment 75159

A lot of these guys like Affleck have a hairline that changes too drastically in shape, density and positioning for them not to be doing something but it's hard to tell. Combination of hairpiece, transplants and concealers + medication all possible. That crown loss pic of Affleck wasn't for a film either which makes it far more suspect that he's opted for the hairpiece option and it's fairly recent too.