George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

blackg

Reaction score
George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness

Isn't there a direct connection between gray hair and no baldness, baldness and gray hair?

I have some friends who already have 35 totally grey hairs, but none of them are bald.

View attachment 75023

And here is the father of George Clooney:

As you can see , his father is bald (The man left without glasses ):

View attachment 75024

Other picture from his father:

View attachment 75025

Is the early greying of the hair something like a protection against hair loss??
You should dye your remaining hair grey.

blackg

Reaction score
Explanation for these changes? Top pic looks virtually like its approaching female hairline in the way in curves and lacks the frontal point of his natural line in the photo below. Doesn't look natural to me in general. One at the bottom shows visible recession that the above doesn't and huge forehead exposure that clearly isn't there in the top photo.

View attachment 75063

View attachment 75066

View attachment 75064
Watch you talking about, Janice?

blackg

Reaction score
His hair Is a lot like my grandfather’s. He had an extremely thick head of shiny, grey hair until he hit his late 60’s, early 70’s from which he’s been starting to bald ever since. The exact same happened to my paternal grandfather too. It seems that W hen males get to a certain age in their elderly years.. regardless how good your hairloss genes are, you will start diffusing. I bet this is what happened to clooney’s father and likely what will happen to Clooney himself in the coming years.

Clooney’s hairline has always been very inconsistent though. I always thought his more recessed hairlines were pieces used for specific roles but from looking at some of the one’s Jean included, That is likely his actual hairline. That one SwingLine uploaded looks like a definitive piece to me, the hairline is far too rounded and simply looks unnatural.
Re your avatar;
Get rid of this imposter astronaut and keep the American flag.

Give it some thought.

blackg

Reaction score
So is George Clooney actually wearing a rug? This is confusing

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So is George Clooney actually wearing a rug? This is confusing

People who look at all the photos across the years and think he isn't wearing are unfortunately married to the idea that a celebrity they like and always thought was an example of "perfection" and godtier genetics isn't actually just a plebian baldite rug wearing finasteride junkie like themselves in some regards.

blackg

Reaction score
People who look at all the photos across the years and think he isn't wearing are unfortunately married to the idea that a celebrity they like and always thought was an example of "perfection" and godtier genetics isn't actually just a plebian baldite rug wearing finasteride junkie like themselves in some regards.
Well said.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No Wig, just natural hairs:

Big Size Photo :

https://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cl...uto,q_auto/v1496853620/george-clooney-is-sexy

Unbenannt1111.jpg

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Unrelated, but does anyone know why/how people's face/skull shape changes even after they are "fully" an adult? As you can see in the above pic, Affleck's mature face is much wider, with a more pronounced jaw. Is it just the continued effects of androgens on shaping our faces? (I assume this continues after puberty/our late teen years). And even if he was very young in the younger pic there, you can clearly see that his face/skull were narrower even in Good Will Hunting, where he was already 24-25 and you'd think he was fully grown already by that point. I also don't think it's just skin sag or other aging markers, because the actual bone structure looks different. Nor is it fat, because he was super lean in Batman vs. Superman. I ask this because I'm pretty sure my face has changed in a similar manner as I've gotten older.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe he only has a very small amount of hairloss and uses concealers too, but 100% he on occasion and regularly over the years he wears a hairpiece. No ones hair is this f*****g inconsistent.

george-clooney-during-robert-daly-and-terry-semel-footprint-ceremony-picture-id115475436.jpg

Also 1999 but totally different shape

news_georgeclooney5.jpg

Clearly thinning and temples recessed 2002

george-clooney-wallpaper-2074188933.jpg

Clearly recessed 1998

39ade84f-f5d7-487b-8002-085552f1f69a.jpg

1998 again a v shaped an recessed hairline

8n6c4p7hjjurp4hn.jpg

vs

g_clooey_3.jpg

vs 1996 with prominent point

george-clooney-1995-peoples.jpg

Then this sh*t in like 2010

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ_84ocmEHNc1V4ndDl1vtujZXF85OGcbLNIcLp8uaSbY-9pcR.jpg

07440917b734362e172a8dafa302f55a--george-clooney-full-frontal.jpg

And this hairline he stole from a black guy and the density is completely different to other photos

attachment-jpg.jpg

All over the f*****g place.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just goes to show that hair loss is a battle that can’t be won without interference. It will always catch you eventually. It doesn’t matter how good your hair genes are.. you will get to a point in life where it all goes tits up from there. Problem is, a lot of people like those on this forum unfortunately hit that stage too early (20’s/30’s). By the way none of this applies to Brad Pitt because he’s immortal.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe he only has a very small amount of hairloss and uses concealers too, but 100% he on occasion and regularly over the years he wears a hairpiece. No ones hair is this f*****g inconsistent.

View attachment 75196

Also 1999 but totally different shape

View attachment 75197

Clearly thinning and temples recessed 2002

View attachment 75198

Clearly recessed 1998

View attachment 75199

1998 again a v shaped an recessed hairline

8n6c4p7hjjurp4hn.jpg

vs

View attachment 75200

vs 1996 with prominent point

View attachment 75201

Then this sh*t in like 2010

View attachment 75202

View attachment 75203

And this hairline he stole from a black guy and the density is completely different to other photos

View attachment 75204

All over the f*****g place.
This. You can't deny it. The fact that the hairline has changed so much is proof enough, unless there is some magic treatment that lets you chose your hairline from day to day.

shookwun

Reaction score
Clooney's is clearly a hairpiece. His hairline is completely different in shape and positioning in different photos. ZERO consistency. There is a 1% chance it isn't a hairpiece. Maybe transplants to refine his temples too.

View attachment 75028

View attachment 75039

View attachment 75029

View attachment 75040

View attachment 75030

View attachment 75031

View attachment 75032

View attachment 75033

View attachment 75034

View attachment 75035

View attachment 75036

View attachment 75037

Slimy wig wearing f***.
matthew mcconaughey another wig sl*t in disguise.

he never had a hair transplant. wears a frontal.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for Clooney he lost the low forelock which gives the illusion of lowered temples.
Plus i think some peoples hair responds well to products x good responder to finasteride/dutasteride?

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
People have been speculating about Clooney's hair for years. I don't think it's anything more than good genetic fortune (people don't necessarily follow in their father's hairloss pattern) and some shaving of his temples during his career in the 90s. I'm not sure why this was done except perhaps to make him look more mature. I definitely don't think he wears wigs.