George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness

Isn't there a direct connection between gray hair and no baldness, baldness and gray hair?

I have some friends who already have 35 totally grey hairs, but none of them are bald.

George-Clooney-Hair-Idea.jpg

And here is the father of George Clooney:

As you can see , his father is bald (The man left without glasses ):

542a2b53a7110_image.jpg

Other picture from his father:

ryan_gosling_evan_rachel_wood_george_clooney_nick_clooney_nina_clooney_K6_PMG1.jpg

Is the early greying of the hair something like a protection against hair loss??

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clooney's is clearly a hairpiece. His hairline is completely different in shape and positioning in different photos. ZERO consistency. There is a 1% chance it isn't a hairpiece. Maybe transplants to refine his temples too.

Fsys-images%2FArts%2FArts_%2FPictures%2F2009%2F3%2F13%2F1236949381271%2FGeorge-Clooney-in-ER-002.jpg

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fjnormanwol.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fgeorge-clooney.jpg

tpedia-static.com%2Fimages%2Fnews2%2FGeorge-Clooney-Talk-About-Paparazzi-And-Freedom-Of-Speech-2.jpg

14719.jpg

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fs4.reutersmedia.jpg

hair_7811_8_med-jpg.jpg

george-11-jpg.jpg

george-clooney-with-very-short-haircut-jpg.jpg

bh-george-clooney-888852_h171425_l-jpg.jpg

mage=http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgadgets%2Fslideshows%2F282759%2Fslide_282759_2145475_original.jpg

cn_image-size-obama-clooney-tux-jpg.jpg

tumblr_ll3c290ovf1qbcsb2-jpg.jpg

Slimy wig wearing f***.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think so? Really? I was sure it's his own hair.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think so? Really? I was sure it's his own hair.

If it was only a few photos difference you could blame it on film roles, but the shape of his hairline is completely changing every year.

ia-static-com-2fimages-2fnews2-2fgeorge-clooney-talk-about-paparazzi-and-freedom-of-speech-2-jpg.jpg

ANYONE can pick that this 1999 photo isn't natural, and if he's wearing a wig once you can bet it's not the last time, especially considering its 20 years ago.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-http-3a-2f-2fi-huffpost-com-2fgadgets-2fslideshows-2f282759-2fslide_282759_2145475_original-jpg.jpg

That's from last year.

I see absolutely no sign of a wig.

Absolutely natural hair;)

Here a video of his father, nearly full bald head :

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
perhaps he wore a wig/system (some look like a system) during treatments and procedures but is not beyond the point of needing it. The guy is loaded, Im sure he can get any treatment he wanted through the world without worrying about the USA's FDA.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 75043

That's from last year.

I see absolutely no sign of a wig.

Absolutely natural hair;)

Here a video of his father, nearly full bald head :

I see no "signs" of him wearing a wig either in most photos apart from the 1999 where he is CLEARLY wearing, but if you believe that these changes are completely natural then you're very naive.

tatic-com-2fimages-2fnews2-2fgeorge-clooney-talk-about-paparazzi-and-freedom-of-speech-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

tumblr_ll3c290ovf1qbcsb2-jpg-jpg.jpg

george-11-jpg-jpg.jpg

14719-jpg.jpg

proxy-php-image-http-3a-2f-2fs4-reutersmedia-jpg.jpg

Yep, natural LOLOLOL

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
perhaps he wore a wig/system (some look like a system) during treatments and procedures but is not beyond the point of needing it. The guy is loaded, Im sure he can get any treatment he wanted through the world without worrying about the USA's FDA.

Transplants are risky and don't always look perfect. For someone with an army of makeup artists and barbers at their disposal along with an incentive to get things perfect at all times, a hairpiece is actually a much simpler and smarter option. For someone living that life the time spent on fitting a hairpiece and getting it done properly is no big deal.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants are risky and don't always look perfect. For someone with an army of makeup artists and barbers at their disposal along with an incentive to get things perfect at all times, a hairpiece is actually a much simpler and smarter option. For someone living that life the time spent on fitting a hairpiece and getting it done properly is no big deal.

He has the money to repair any unperfect procedure. Top that with some extensions and Im sure he is riding high. The later pics def dont look like a wig. A few mixed in here and there look like systems. Only one really looks like a wig to me.

c-com-2fimages-2fnews2-2fgeorge-clooney-talk-about-paparazzi-and-freedom-of-speech-2-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Honestly the rest look like multiple procedures and maybe some makeup/system/extensions mixed in.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has the money to repair any unperfect procedure. Top that with some extensions and Im sure he is riding high. The later pics def dont look like a wig. A few mixed in here and there look like systems. Only one really looks like a wig to me.

View attachment 75049

Honestly the rest look like multiple procedures and maybe some makeup/system/extensions mixed in.

It's not that simple, in the case of most people their donor hair is not the exact same colour or texture as that on top, and its particularly hard to get a perfectly natural looking hairline because of this. You cannot "repair" to perfection when the possibility doesn't exist. Transplants take up to year to grow in as they should as well. You think a celebrity would risk 5-10 months of looking like absolute sh*t just to go through it all again the year after? No.

In the late 90s he went from this

george-11-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

To this in 2001 which again looks like a piece

george-clooney-oceans-11.jpg

These are about 5 years apart and after this but one shows visible loss and the other none, and has suspect look about it

14719-jpg-jpg.jpg

proxy-php-image-http-3a-2f-2fs4-reutersmedia-jpg-jpg.jpg

Either way, the point of this thread was that people who are greying don't bald. Either he's lost hair and is wearing a piece/partial piece, or lost hair and has had transplants.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Clooney has a piece(s), it's fantastic work. Wonder why there's never been any speculation in the media about it. It'd be nice to see some of these "perfect" hair celebs get taken down a notch.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair Is a lot like my grandfather’s. He had an extremely thick head of shiny, grey hair until he hit his late 60’s, early 70’s from which he’s been starting to bald ever since. The exact same happened to my paternal grandfather too. It seems that W hen males get to a certain age in their elderly years.. regardless how good your hairloss genes are, you will start diffusing. I bet this is what happened to clooney’s father and likely what will happen to Clooney himself in the coming years.

Clooney’s hairline has always been very inconsistent though. I always thought his more recessed hairlines were pieces used for specific roles but from looking at some of the one’s Jean included, That is likely his actual hairline. That one SwingLine uploaded looks like a definitive piece to me, the hairline is far too rounded and simply looks unnatural.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Clooney has a piece(s), it's fantastic work. Wonder why there's never been any speculation in the media about it. It'd be nice to see some of these "perfect" hair celebs get taken down a notch.

Matt Damon either transplant or piece very recently, Matthew M definitely a hairpiece, Seth Mcfarlane potentially a hairpiece or products like toppik and dermatch, Ben Affleck 100% definitely hairpieces on occasion

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was definitely shaved to show recession for the role. I remember the director saying.

Ultimately my gut feeling it's his own hair so I agree with swing. Maybe he had a transplant and temporarily wore a partial piece or something. But what he has now is his hair imo. Grey hair tends to look thicker/wiry as it's drier and the follicle oil gland produces less sebum - then add on hair products - thickness can look like a wig. Also pictures can make a hairline shape look different. In some angles I look flat Norwood 1, others Norwood 2.

His dad is bald as **** though so he might be on finasteride.

Fact no one knows if he's wearing, he has won with a full head of hair!

Explanation for these changes? Top pic looks virtually like its approaching female hairline in the way in curves and lacks the frontal point of his natural line in the photo below. Doesn't look natural to me in general. One at the bottom shows visible recession that the above doesn't and huge forehead exposure that clearly isn't there in the top photo.

14719-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

upload_2018-1-3_8-24-39.png

proxy-php-image-http-3a-2f-2fs4-reutersmedia-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
he isn't bald neither a wig wearer

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
V shaped Caucasian hairline with visible temple recssion

The-Clooney-Haircut.jpg

Black mans hairline

attachment.jpg

It's a f*****g piece, even if it's a partial one. Everything else is just cope.

upload_2018-1-3_8-46-53.png

And where did this point go? Why isn't it in recent pics? Because it went away like the rest of most of his frontal third and was replaced by hairpieces.

george_clooney_005.jpg

c0d0f99defc63c71fcefdbb779ad5cf9--clooney-age-amal-clooney.jpg

#notawig is cope.