"genes Involved In Baldness Are Associated, On Average, With Shorter Stature."

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
5'10 and considering yourself tall? You are living in big illusion my friend... I'm similiar height and 90percent of the time i'm the smallest guy in group.

Depends where you are based man.

Outside of the US height doesn't seem to be such a deal breaker.

Anyway - I don't consider 5.10 tall. I just don't consider it short. Its somewhere in the middle.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is that height isn't really a dealbreaker except in extreme cases; it's a bit of a cope, but with basis in truth.

As I recall, 5ft 9 is the average male height, globally and 5 4 is the average female height. So even most "short" men are taller than most women.

For sure, guys who aren't at least as tall as the women they're after will be at a disadvantage...if you're kinda "meh" on looks to begin with.

But 5' 7 Chads or demi-chads will have absolutely no f*****g problem. I have seen this with my own eyes. I worked with a guy who was 5' 4 easy and the dude absolutely slayed because he was a pretty boy and ripped. Which, if I'm understanding this correctly, it is generally easier for shorter people to get ripped quicker because of calories and other sh*t I can't be bothered to think about right now.

I've used the example before: If Ryan Reynolds was 5' 5, he'd still be a pussy crusher.

There was a really great comic that someone shared on here a while back, where some short scrawny dude gets some sort of implants that make him taller. He gets rejected by some girls and a "manlet" Chad walks passed him and he's like "Poor manlet, he must really have it rough." and then he sees the the one girl leap into the manlet's arms.

TL;DR: Being tall is great and all, but if you're even somewhat above average, I don't think it's worth worrying about unless you are REALLY short. Being tall counts for sh*t if you're a butterface.

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is that height isn't really a dealbreaker except in extreme cases; it's a bit of a cope, but with basis in truth.

As I recall, 5ft 9 is the average male height, globally and 5 4 is the average female height. So even most "short" men are taller than most women.

For sure, guys who aren't at least as tall as the women they're after will be at a disadvantage...if you're kinda "meh" on looks to begin with.

But 5' 7 Chads or demi-chads will have absolutely no f*****g problem. I have seen this with my own eyes. I worked with a guy who was 5' 4 easy and the dude absolutely slayed because he was a pretty boy and ripped. Which, if I'm understanding this correctly, it is generally easier for shorter people to get ripped quicker because of calories and other sh*t I can't be bothered to think about right now.

I've used the example before: If Ryan Reynolds was 5' 5, he'd still be a pussy crusher.

There was a really great comic that someone shared on here a while back, where some short scrawny dude gets some sort of implants that make him taller. He gets rejected by some girls and a "manlet" Chad walks passed him and he's like "Poor manlet, he must really have it rough." and then he sees the the one girl leap into the manlet's arms.

TL;DR: Being tall is great and all, but if you're even somewhat above average, I don't think it's worth worrying about unless you are REALLY short. Being tall counts for sh*t if you're a butterface.

your going out of topic here. were bald freaks. we cant play the pretty boy game. for us its either the masculine bald bad *** o nothing. and the only ones who can play this niche are 6 ft + bald guys with masculine face. which are a minority

most bald guys are below that and look like utter sh*t. there is no short bald guy game. short bald guys are the absolute worst of the genetic pool.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your going out of topic here. were bald freaks. we cant play the pretty boy game. for us its either the masculine bald bad *** o nothing. and the only ones who can play this niche are 6 ft + bald guys with masculine face. which are a minority

most bald guys are below that and look like utter sh*t. there is no short bald guy game. short bald guys are the absolute worst of the genetic pool.

I'm not going off topic and for two reasons.

One is that not all of us are "bald freaks" some of us are yet waiting for that or trying our best to fight it off.

Second, I never said anything about "short bald guy" game nor implied it was a thing.

I said that height isn't going to make up for being ugly.

But again, that's what "normies" I believe the term is, tend to believe.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm not going off topic and for two reasons.

One is that not all of us are "bald freaks" some of us are yet waiting for that or trying our best to fight it off.

Second, I never said anything about "short bald guy" game nor implied it was a thing.

I said that height isn't going to make up for being ugly.

But again, that's what "normies" I believe the term is, tend to believe.

Disagree. A tall guy ripped guy with an ugly face still has a niche dating market because he can play the “protector role”

Looks > height but that doesn’t mean that height doesn’t play a very big role . Espically when you are bald.

5”9 vs 6 ft won’t make a huge difference . But 5”6 vs 5”9 sure as hell will .

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagree. A tall guy ripped guy with an ugly face still has a niche dating market because he can play the “protector role”

Looks > height but that doesn’t mean that height doesn’t play a very big role . Espically when you are bald.

5”9 vs 6 ft won’t make a huge difference . But 5”6 vs 5”9 sure as hell will .

That is because 5 ft 9 is the minimum height of looking like a man. Below that is 12 year olds average height. Now if you have nw1 you can play the pretty boy nich. But if you are even slightly receding its over for you. Woman barf on sight when they see a short bald man and nothing will change it. and i mean NOTHING. short bald guys are the absolute lowest of the genetic pool. They are trash bags with legs. They are a sub species. Freaks of nature. On par with the elephent man.

Anyone saying otherwise is coping hard

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is because 5 ft 9 is the minimum height of looking like a man. Below that is 12 year olds average height. Now if you have nw1 you can play the pretty boy nich. But if you are even slightly receding its over for you. Woman barf on sight when they see a short bald man and nothing will change it. and i mean NOTHING. short bald guys are the absolute lowest of the genetic pool. They are trash bags with legs. They are a sub species. Freaks of nature. On par with the elephent man.

I was barely 5'2 when I was 12 and I was one of the taller ones in my class. Stop talking out of your *** and hyperbolising everything

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all fairness, stress and baldness could possibly be linked.

I would imagine, for guys less than the average height of a female (five foot four inches),
it is stressful.

It's not like we can't see ourselves in a mirror. (Or maybe some of us need a stool
or chair to stand on to do so).

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all fairness, stress and baldness could possibly be linked.

I would imagine, for guys less than the average height of a female (five foot four inches),
it is stressful.

It's not like we can't see ourselves in a mirror. (Or maybe some of us need a stool
or chair to stand on to do so).

stress only speed things up. this dissease is genetic

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stress only speed things up. this dissease is genetic

Don't I know it!

I'm just glad I'm "tall enough" to see it.

I feel bad for men who got the "short end" of the stick.

Some people, like Prince, probably got their career started from being short. Let's face it, if
he was a tall guy, would who get into the music business and try to be as rich as he was.

He would be just another musician, like everybody else.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm 5'11 and I'm far from blue pill; just not a bitter incel like you.

That's definitely taller than average. The average guy is 5'8. That's Mark Whalberg's height.

None of use have the "whole package". Doesn't exist in real life.

I have Norwood three plus hairline.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

This is the absolute truth. Some people here have blind optimism comparing looks and height. Looks are height and height are looks! It's the most important component of a man's looks; hair comes second.

Remember that women aren't stupid. They're not making a conscious choice when they decide to date you or not; they're just responding to their natural urges/inclinations/intuition. They're judging your genetic potential. So, if a man can't get anywhere with women - like any bald and short guy - he really must be subhuman and not worth the resources. With this thought in mind, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if baldness really were associated with shorter stature, higher incidence of heart disease, higher incidence of diabetes etc. etc.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I've written elsewhere this makes a lot of sense.

Women find bald men unattractive and have done so for thousands of years and in separate cultures. It's standard, and that's in spite of the fact that hair on top of one's head has no practical value. It should be neutral, yet women loathe bald heads. The best explanation for an evolutionary psychology point of view is that baldness correlates with other variables, that it's a sign of bad genes in general. In that case, women will implicitly see baldness as a warning sign.

This is also supported by other data. We know that bald men are more likely to develop both of heart disease and prostate cancer, probably other illnesses as well. Now we're learning that they're more likely to have short offspring. The picture really adds up.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

My reading of your post is that you're tall but you don't want to believe that you have a significant advantage. Well bro, you have a significant advantage. It's not a guaranteed good life, but it goes a long way. What I know about you is that you're 6'2, white, you stopped your hairloss at NW2 or better, you're smart, young, and you have a good career. I assume that you do well with women. Perhaps not spectacularly so (I don't know) but I assume that you do well.

I do not believe that a 5'5 Ryan Reynolds would do well. I think that a bald Ryan Reynolds of his current height would crush the 5'5 Ryan Reynolds with hair, and would do so easily. In fairness, I do recall manliest doing well in high school and perhaps in the first year or two of university, but by age 25 (let alone 30) women are far more turned on by raw masculine power.

They want height. Women go for tall guys, it's the first thing that they mention about guys, and they often state it on their online dating profiles. Saying that a 5'9 guy can do well is equivalent to saying that about men making $44,000/year, men with dad bods, and men with NW3 hairlines at 35. They can but they're at a disadvantage.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Women find bald men unattractive and have done so for thousands of years and in separate cultures. It's standard, and that's in spite of the fact that hair on top of one's head has no practical value. It should be neutral, yet women loathe bald heads. The best explanation for an evolutionary psychology point of view is that baldness correlates with other variables, that it's a sign of bad genes in general. In that case, women will implicitly see baldness as a warning sign.

There were loads of cultures in which the shaving of the head was a distinguishing sign for the upper class. Egyptians and feudal Japan to name two.

This is also supported by other data. We know that bald men are more likely to develop both of heart disease and prostate cancer, probably other illnesses as well. Now we're learning that they're more likely to have short offspring. The picture really adds up.

Evolutionary quite insignificant, since these diseases normally occure long after you reproduced (just like baldness would have only 100 years ago). That's what is called evolutionary shadow.

Now, do women find short bald men generally unattractive in western countries? Hell yeah, but the reasons you gave are all bullshit. There could be a cultural component,the evolutionary component might be that baldness only occured in old specimen for the longest time of human history. Please don't pull stuff you obviously know nothing about out of your ***.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's true. Baldness on the vertex corresponds with insulin resistance, and heart failure.

Short offspring?

My offspring is taller than me, by at least four inches. I am over six feet tall.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There were loads of cultures in which the shaving of the head was a distinguishing sign for the upper class. Egyptians and feudal Japan to name two.

Evolutionary quite insignificant, since these diseases normally occure long after you reproduced (just like baldness would have only 100 years ago). That's what is called evolutionary shadow.

Now, do women find short bald men generally unattractive in western countries? Hell yeah, but the reasons you gave are all bullshit. There could be a cultural component,the evolutionary component might be that baldness only occured in old specimen for the longest time of human history. Please don't pull stuff you obviously know nothing about out of your ***.

Cope.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true. Baldness on the vertex corresponds with insulin resistance, and heart failure.

Short offspring?

My offspring is taller than me, by at least four inches. I am over six feet tall.

The part about offspring height is probabilistic. There's clearly a lot of variance, you often (typically) see that brothers from the same parents don't have the same height. Differences of 4 or more inches are common.

Is it actually vertex baldness that's associated with insulin resistance? I thought that it was hairline baldness?