General Hair Loss In The Mainstream Media Collector's Thread

blackg

Reaction score
Anyone see the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror? Protagonist is a balding cuck who escapes into a virtual world where he’s fullhead. Hair loss is not a focus of the episode, it’s just a little detail thrown in to communicate LOSER loud and clear.
Yes mate I saw that and I was pissed!
And you're right. Hair loss was definitely not the focus of this ambidextrous episode, rather a subtle inclusion to indicate the lower status of this cuck.

blackg

Reaction score
IMG_4123.jpg

Along with the serious degradation of one's looks.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's simply called aging!

Almost none of my friends still has a hair density today with 35-40 as in the past with 18-30

This is a natural aging process
Physically, you're at the peak at 30, maximum 35.

After that it's only downhill.....

Cuck mentality.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, apart from the Hawaiian shirt with grey socks and trainers combo, nothing is THAT outlandish about the way he looks. It's that NW7 horse shoe that has the worst effect imo. In most of those photos his face looks its age. I think it's a classic example of shaving the head completely being preferable to grown out horse shoe.
He looks perfectly normal

He is probably handsome as nw2

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google “Trump’s hair loss drug” today and you’ll be treated to this

View attachment 76905 View attachment 76906 View attachment 76907 View attachment 76908 View attachment 76909

So naked and brazen how they take the worst side effects experienced by a minority of users and plaster them across Trump’s image to form associations. Also Norwood shaming Trump by digging for worst photos of his hair available.
Yeah it's pitiful... I wonder what the media reaction would have been had Obama been a known user of Propecia.