General Hair Loss In The Mainstream Media Collector's Thread

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh they'll still be talking about it a lot. But even as a guy with hair his face is all red and bloated, possibly he only has puppy dog genes which quickly went southwards, but losing his hair meant he just let himself go because who cares anyway?
Zero redness in his face - if anything he is pale.

Not bloated or fat - has a good jawline.

Solid 7 for his age.

IKickedHairsAss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getzlaf fixed it all with a beard and a lower grade on his head:

View attachment 66563

View attachment 66564

For 32 years old - whether he was a sports star or not - this guy could still date women his own age and do well.
This is what I did. I gradually got the courage to shave my head. I grew a beard first, then shaved it so there wouldn't be a STARK contrast of NO HAIR at all. I kept the beard. I instantly went from looking like a 45 year old to a 30 year old. My profile pic is about 2 months old.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Uh oh, Sabrina the Teenage Witch is being rebooted with all of the original cast members.

Gentlemen, prepare yourself for the onslaught of tweets and comments on Harvey.

View attachment 67971

View attachment 67972

Melissa Joan Hart looks basically the same, nowhere near as cute but 30's MILFish appeal. How the f*** is he going to play her love interest? And now it's moved on so many years, potential husband? They're going to have to make him absolutely loaded to try and make it remotely plausible.

You can see the pain in his eyes.

Maybe they'll wig him, like they did Luke on Gilmore Girls miniseries.

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this on a girl's instagram story (not for the weak of heart):

20171103_173033.png

Consider what he looked like before
20171103_173202.png

Hollywood hunk to basement-dwelling sexual deviant in one foul swoop.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slightly different to the current theme of the thread; but check this out as one of the most pointless hair transplant's of our time.

Model Jeremy McConnell 1cm of new hair line

before

Jeremy-McConnell-884196.jpg

0578-5050055-_He_wants_to_look_the_best_he_can_Jeremy_McConnell_showed_off_hi-a-27_1509823079134.jpg

After

46034B4900000578-5050055-image-m-26_1509823073115.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the...

Always envied this dude's hair when seen in daily mail sidebar of shame. Pointless transplant. Looks like a beard transplant too
I didn't even notice that.

As he is a model I can actually understand the beard thing because he has the tattoos and perhaps a beard is wanted by directors to have the whole bad boy look.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't even notice that.

As he is a model I can actually understand the beard thing because he has the tattoos and perhaps a beard is wanted by directors to have the whole bad boy look.

Yep, article here
Jeremy McConnell shows off hair transplant in Turkey

http://dailym.ai/2AhEuyd

I get the impression from the article that the post surgery pictures are very recent and there is no "after" pic yet for the transplant. He had a perfect nw1 before anyway, rich density.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, article here
Jeremy McConnell shows off hair transplant in Turkey

http://dailym.ai/2AhEuyd

I get the impression from the article that the post surgery pictures are very recent and there is no "after" pic yet for the transplant. He had a perfect nw1 before anyway, rich density.

This is even more ridiculous if this is true, on pic his hairline was a perfect mature one

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, so crazy.

Also just seen that footballer raul merieles had one as well (but he needed it badly)

Meireles-Tottenham-talks-596406.jpg

-w5-06H3_400x400.jpg

now:

DEs91gRXUAA8p6L.jpg

Such a dense hair transplant.

I 100% get why they do it but I'm also somewhat concerned that no famous people go bald anymore - It will make bald men seem even stranger in the future

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow looks great . Looking forward to seeing David Silva's result

Didn't even know he was balding, had to google it.This guy used to have a perfect head of hair on his 20's, I never thought it would happen to him.With some teens, you can clearly see they might go bald one day, but this case is baffling

3612404_640px.jpg

273041.jpg

No one is safe from this plague

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow looks great . Looking forward to seeing David Silva's result
Had to google him to see what he looks like

before

davidsilva-1345097654.jpg

now

nintchdbpict000356266072.jpg

He can almost pull off the shaved look but he does look a bit better with hair. From what I remember he is a bit of a short arse so probably cant pull off such a tough guy look.

Do you know if he's got a hair transplant recently?

I couldn't see anything after a quick google search