Gay dating with hair loss

shookwun

Reaction score
One of the perks of looking submissive, and twink caliber.

That's why Im all for baldies testing the waters and experimenting. Most men will stick their meat into anything with a pulse.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of men get turned on by having bald bottoms. A form of sadism:wave:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Fred the bottom or the one doing it? He has DHT roaming freely so could be the aggressor.

shookwun

Reaction score
Based on Dr. Rassman's article, and findings - bottom.

giphy.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
Twink versus DHT agression :laugh:

X8cHgjY.jpg

https://edc2.healthtap.com/hair transplant-staging/user_answer/avatars/1950236/large/baldness.jpeg?1407593494

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
This is where the "shave it off bro" advice comes in. I mean cmon, the guy still has a shadow on top, shave the sides too, and he'll look BBC.

shookwun

Reaction score
Wolfpack the first guy int the second dude lol

He's just some egg head twink

But yes I agree, baldness doesn't rele effect the second guys masculine, and sexual apeal. Women will still gt turned on.

The twink on other hand... most women would laugh at him.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sos, I should have clarified I knew both guys are different. First guy is screwed due to his overall poor features. Lack of good hair ages u too, especially for him.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wolfpack the first guy int the second dude lol

He's just some egg head twink

But yes I agree, baldness doesn't rele effect the second guys masculine, and sexual apeal. Women will still gt turned on.

The twink on other hand... most women would laugh at him.

that is NOT a twink hahahaha

this is a twink... and a delicious one at that. :|

b7a66e7ee3ca5ac89703b33345ef3cbe.jpg

...i'll be in my bunk if you need me :gay:

shookwun

Reaction score
About the same size muscle wise as the dude u posted. Take away the beard, clean shaven and he will be up to par :turned:

Just ugly as **** lol

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the same size muscle wise as the dude u posted. Take away the beard, clean shaven and he will be up to par :turned:

Just ugly as **** lol

lol yeah but being a twink isn't all about how big you are.

You have to be skinny (that guy is pretty pudgy for a twink), boyish proportions, usually kinda femme, hairless (and there's no way that guy shaving his face/body would actually make him look hairless/youthful even if he had a full head of hair lol - he has too much body hair to achieve a truly hairless look), etc. in order to be considered a twink.

shookwun

Reaction score
True....

Ye twinks are generally just skinNY, feminine and have boyish good looks.

This guy's just a skinny fat, ugly and hairy.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

LilTunechi

Banned
Reaction score
I know we always get our hopes up, but Seti and pge2 increase is the real deal. We have found the cure!!!!!!

Any of yall balding, like me, get your a** up and look into it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah but being a twink isn't all about how big you are.

You have to be skinny (that guy is pretty pudgy for a twink), boyish proportions, usually kinda femme, hairless (and there's no way that guy shaving his face/body would actually make him look hairless/youthful even if he had a full head of hair lol - he has too much body hair to achieve a truly hairless look), etc. in order to be considered a twink.
yea the dude isnt the most attractive on the block but i disagree on him being twink

i guess just average masculinity. he comes off looking goofy or an intellectual/nerd type

he is definitely a lot bigger than the guy you posted tho, now THAT is a twink lol

- - - Updated - - -

You serious?
lol naw breh

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
True....

Ye twinks are generally just skinNY, feminine and have boyish good looks.

This guy's just a skinny fat, ugly and hairy.
I'm built exactly like the first guy, just not as hairy and I think I have a better looking face, and I never considered myself "skinny fat" . God, I wish I looked like the second guy though.

shookwun

Reaction score
U have a skinny fat build then. Essentially skinny inn lean muscle mass but high body fat.

Skinny fat physique.

Second guy is a dom dht beast. Type of blue collar guy that ****s the husbands wife whIle he's at work.