Gathering Questions For Histogen Interview

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems many forum users plan on using more than one future treatments. Is there any reason HSC cannot be combined with other treatments? E.g. HSC first then two years later going for Tsuji's cure

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems many forum users plan on using more than one future treatments. Is there any reason HSC cannot be combined with other treatments? E.g. HSC first then two years later going for Tsuji's cure

Good question is good.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey admin, can you tell us how this interview came about? Did you approach them or did they approach you for the interview?
------------------------
My question for histogen would be when do they expect to release new photo evidence of the results post-treatment?

There's a lot of doubt regarding the old photos so new, more convincing ones would be of great benefit

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which other treatments do you think Histogen might be most effective in combination therapy with?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's another question:

If you're taking finasteride and minoxidil, how long before or after receiving HSC can or should you stop using them?

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
1. Have they filed for the phase 2 dose ranging study for men in America yet? When can we expect those trials to begin recruiting (for example Q1 2017)?

2. Have the trials begun in Mexico or are they still awaiting COFERPIS approval? Wiol Histogen announce when those trials begin if they have not started already? What kind of timeline can we expect for a launch of HSC for aesthetic tourism?

3. Who is the partner in Mexico?

4. Recently the fundraising goal of 9.0 million was met and now it was raised to a goal of 18.0 million. Is Histogen almost near their goal for fundraising and when can we expect an IPO?

5. No announcements have been made regarding a partnership in China, yet Dr. Naughton had mentioned late stage negotiations with a partner in China. Did those negotiations fall through or can we expect a clinical trial in China shortly as well?

6. Has Histogen also secured a partner in Japan? As per the Histogen fact sheet from February 2016, Histogen was actively seeking a partnership in Japan. It would be favorable considering the new regulations for Biotechs and stem cell therapies.

7. Lastly, how much can one expect to pay for hsc injections? Would it be fair to assume a $1,000-2,000 price range?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Does she have any insight on how well former hair transplant patients (still losing density) will respond ?
Lastly is there any reason to suggest that non-responders of finasteride./min. will NOT benefit from this treatment?

Last edited:

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Wonder if it is feasible to do pre orders like Tesla did for the model 3.
Maybe $50 -$500 refundable or nonrefundable deposit? A $50 refundable deposit might give them a head count. These folks will get first Crack at the treatment.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question:
-This treatment will be effective for egghead guys (total diffuse + extremely miniaturization because Androgenetic Alopecia or Medicinal Alopecia (Bad drugs: Prozac, Risperdal, etc.)?

I think it's a important question because I'm not only in this situation. Many guys are egghead and victims by extremely miniaturization on all the head (same in back of the head). I'm really scared of the potential irreversibility.

Thank you Admin!
William

I think she already stated in Hellousers previous interview Florida that it's not effective for people who are totally bald... May have to wait for Tsuji's dermal sheath cup cells for that...

Mine have already been stated but I'll second/third it:

1. When is it out in Japan.
2. How long will the results last before additional injections are required?
3. Will it be licensed in Europe/Turkey, if so, when?
4. Hellouser's question on dermal papillae cell counts.
5. Why doesn't Histogen (or anyone else for that matter) take proper before and after photos, same location, same lighting, same hair length, ideally short.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually a similar technology has been used in Japan for years with modest-mixed results. It's called Harg therapy.

PRM

Reaction score
I have seen this question around these forums and nobody has the answer, so it would be great to ask her:

Will HSC benefit someone who have done hair transplants, specially FUT?

Could the scar tissues on the recipient areas represent a problem?

If somebody here at HairLossTalk.com can elaborate better this question, i'd appreciate. English is not my first language.

Thanks!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does he use then? I thought he extracts dermal pappilae cells from follicle dermal sheath cups, cultures then and then injects them back in.

Epithelial and Mesenchymal stem cells taken from healthy follicles

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she already stated in Hellousers previous interview Florida that it's not effective for people who are totally bald... May have to wait for Tsuji's dermal sheath cup cells for that...

It's a nightmare. It's a nightmare and I can't wake up.

At first, you and experts say that the lotions will be ineffective for eggheads (total fall with miniaturization ) and secondly , you and experts say that the clinic treatments are ineffective for us (eggheads). It's a nightmare. I'm 24 years old and my life is ruined. Whatever the treatment will come out, it will be ineffective for me and many others. It's a nightmare. It's a f*cking nightmare.

I'll get me a big chocolate cake, eat it, take my gun, press it into my throat and make me blow his brains out. I'm too ugly and vile without my hair. I hate myself. I'm a monster.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
For NW6's the best option is going to be a low density hair transplant, buzz cut and SMP combo. The illusion of a full head, it will look like a full head and feel stubbly but it must be kept short, buzz cut for the illusion to work. Maybe Tsuji or hair follicle cloning will come through but don't put your faith in Histogen, modest regrowth and even maintenance is a possibility, but it's not the miracle we've been waiting for, just another weapon in the hair loss arsenal, at best as good as minoxidil/finasteride. You should seriously consider what Fred did, add SMP, it might be enough to make life tolerable and feel normal. People with buzz cuts aren't judged as bald by society.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but don't put your faith in Histogen, modest regrowth and even maintenance is a possibility, but it's not the miracle we've been waiting for, just another weapon in the hair loss arsenal, at best as good as minoxidil/finasteride.

What? No. That is simply not accurate based on what we've seen - especially in that document that was shared the other day on here. Even patients who had significant hair loss saw some substantial, impressive regrowth and the results appear to be permanent and ostensibly no side effects.

Yeah, it's not the miracle that's going to cure most NW7s, but to say that "at best" it will be as good as Minoxidil and Finasteride is dishonest to the trial results.