Gaming chat!

slipy

Reaction score
only hardcore incels bother to assemble gaming pc's.

that's actually a quote from puahate. not sure if it applies to consoles as well.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not a true gamer because I have no idea what you just said haha.

slipy

Reaction score
well basically if you want to play the newest games on your pc you have to get an impressive video card, ram, processor/update your hardware regulary, hence the term ''gaming pc''

and according to what i read over there, only hardcore incels bother to assemble/spend money on a gaming pc.

incel - a person under involuntary celibacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Involuntary_celibacy

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I played Worms Armageddon back when I was probably 15...around 2001, so I don't think I was required to do all of that. At least I don't remember it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well im playing the **** out of saint row 3 right now

great ****in game

i swear i made a legit 10/10 in the game haha, extremely insanely cute asian girl with the cutest pigtails and outfit hahahahah

if ur into rpgs or sandbox then u wud love this game

slipy

Reaction score
exodus, you're a pc gamer or console?
ever since the better of my 2 pc's broke down i've been ralatively gameless, apart from going to int caffe.

i wan't to try something different, so i consider getting a console to replace it.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sleeping Dogs took up a lot of time for me recently. Didn't know if I'd like it, but fell in love, and was gutted when I completed it :( gonna have to clean out the dust from my ps3 though, as it's starting to sound like the 360 I had!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive played the occasional pc game and was a pc gamer for a year b4 my gamin pc got stolen

So yea back to consoles now haha

- - - Updated - - -

Wut game is dat?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to be a PC gamer and was always jealous of the console kids. Then again I loved the LucasArts point and clicks ie Day Of The Tentacle, Sam and Max etc. I got tired of having games not work for no apparent reason. Plus it's much nicer to play a game on a big tv and with surround sound, as opposed to at a desk with some pc speakers!

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently playing Assassin's Creed III MP, FIFA 13 and just finished The Walking Dead (video game). The latter made be cry like a little girl at the end (must be the Finasteride*), such an emotional ending, amazing game.

;)*

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really want to try The Walking Dead game, will see if my mrs has it on her psn account and pinch it! I'm so far behind on AC now, still not completed 2, and I've got Brotherhood. Might just bite the bullet and get 3 as well!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if u dont like the games then dont play them :p

I dont blame u, games nowadays are more boring i think, story and single player wise

But yea i heard the walking dead game goes against that, supposed to have great dialogue, story, and characters

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what gaming gear did you guys get for Christmas? I got Far Cry 3 which I've been loving. Kylie got herself a Wii U which I'm finding really fun. Although think I'll wait for the next Sony/MS offering.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wii U sucks a lengthy, girthy, big, fat, meaty, sweaty black any color c***.

That response wasn't necessary you numpty. :jackit:

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep! Sure was, and with tinges of racism and homophobia to boot lol! Aaaaaaanyway, Nintendoland has been such fun, that if giving a well endowed black gentleman a bj is somehow similar, my mouth is open and ready to receive ;D lmao!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Racism above has been modified to be more politically correct. ;)

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that would be racism against whites, correct?

implying that a white guy can't have a c*** as well-endowed as bbc.
its called BWC aka BIG WHITE c***

theres also BJC, which is what i have (BIG JEWISH c***) or indonesian, depending on what side of me u want

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LMAO! Hoping to get back into Skyrim soon (no rimming jokes lads!). Hopefully the ps3 version will be less buggy a year on :) must start working through my backlog. Such a chore!