Funding Desmond to go to World Hair Congress 2014 in South Korea!

thinin

Reaction score
Nope. Dr. Cotsarelis didn't even say 5 years, he's lost hope too !

Well look on the bright side, before they always used to say 5 years in news articles, now we have actual video evidence that says 5 years !

So wtf was your previous statement talking about?

Why claim you had video evidence when you clearly lied and haven't?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
So wtf was your previous statement talking about?

Why claim you had video evidence when you clearly lied and haven't?

My evidence was based off my calculations. I'm sorry I touched your sensitive spot.

thinin

Reaction score
My evidence was based off my calculations. I'm sorry I touched your sensitive spot.

Oh right. Well then aids and cancer will be cured in 3weeks. My calculations say so.

Just out of curiosity. How did you come to your conclusion? What did you base your evidence off? You just guessed at 3.5months?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Oh right. Well then aids and cancer will be cured in 3weeks. My calculations say so.

Just out of curiosity. How did you come to your conclusion? What did you base your evidence off? You just guessed at 3.5months?

Yes sir, I have an advanced research laboratory in my basement and based off my calculations (3.5 months) we should be cured by 2020 !

thinin

Reaction score
Yes sir, I have an advanced research laboratory in my basement and based off my calculations (3.5 months) we should be cured by 2020 !

Your calculations are wrong. My calculations say you're pulling your calculations out of your arse.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Your calculations are wrong. My calculations say you're pulling your calculations out of your arse.

Wrong ! Check this thread in 2020 and you'll see.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score