Fue To Fix Bald Spot Or Use Concealer?

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bravo buddy, he’s awesome and he’s the one who famously fixed Joe Tillman and made his hair great again wow I’m impressed. Good decision bro! I’m happy for you, I should check with that clinic and see what price they quote me for my bald spot in crown. Thanks, good to have options.

Just do an online quote... Then maybe ask if you book short notice if there is a discount or something..... Your money goes so much further in Canada.

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just do an online quote... Then maybe ask if you book short notice if there is a discount or something..... Your money goes so much further in Canada.
Thanks brother for all the great advice and help I will try that! I’ll keep you posted.

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be way safer and more of a guarantee than Turkey that’s for sure more pricey but worth the piece of mind.

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent my info for online consult with Hasson and Wong I’ll keep you posted thanks again for excellent ideas and advice.

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, keep me posted. I would be interested in hearing the info.
Well I just got the phone call from the consultant at Dr Wong’s in Vancouver, they said they could fix my crown and repair the front hairline and fix density with FUT getting about 4500 grafts, unfortunately the cost would be $17,500 US dollars. I’m in the hole from my first FUE for $12500 so it looks like I won’t be able to afford fixing that bald spot crown unless I go the Turkey route. Just wanted to update you, I’m a little bummed but oh well what can I do. Just gonna stick with what I got and use concealer most likely.

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I imagine that would restore your hair fully... I think the pricing is wrong because I looked up what 4500 Grafts would cost and its $13,500 US Dollars which is $17,500 Canadian... I know that's still a lot. Also, maybe it would be only 3,500 grafts compared to 4,500 once they say you. I don't know... Turkey it is :)

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I imagine that would restore your hair fully... I think the pricing is wrong because I looked up what 4500 Grafts would cost and its $13,500 US Dollars which is $17,500 Canadian... I know that's still a lot. Also, maybe it would be only 3,500 grafts compared to 4,500 once they say you. I don't know... Turkey it is :)
Yeah the consultant clearly stated its price based on US dollars I asked him if that was Canadian dollars and he laughed and said nope US but your right maybe he is wrong with the price and it would completely give me a great head of hair and I’d love that but I’m in the whole for that other loan and various other expenses. Looks like my only alternative would be Turkey if anything lol.

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the consultant clearly stated its price based on US dollars I asked him if that was Canadian dollars and he laughed and said nope US but your right maybe he is wrong with the price and it would completely give me a great head of hair and I’d love that but I’m in the whole for that other loan and various other expenses. Looks like my only alternative would be Turkey if anything lol.

4500 grafts is $17,500 Canadian... There is a calculator on their website. If you convert that to USD it's $13,500... Look into Turkey... You're also married with kids so who cares lol :)

Darthpocho

My Regimen
Reaction score
4500 grafts is $17,500 Canadian... There is a calculator on their website. If you convert that to USD it's $13,500... Look into Turkey... You're also married with kids so who cares lol :)
Yeah I know buddy, my wife liked me bald with a shaved head better lol. It’s just for me and my self but I’m just gonna stick with what I got and if anything go the turkey route later in a year or so maybe. Thanks for all your kind advice it looks good with the concealer and front is decent enough. This is how i Look with toppik on the bald spot and front is Au natural.

Attachments

• 0DA4214C-B0EE-4AE2-BFC0-6C427A754B8B.jpeg
    0DA4214C-B0EE-4AE2-BFC0-6C427A754B8B.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 238
  • BDC3F990-34A1-454B-B409-2511B1ACA5A2.png
    BDC3F990-34A1-454B-B409-2511B1ACA5A2.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 232
  • C3808177-5475-4CC8-94EF-514CC98BE250.png
    C3808177-5475-4CC8-94EF-514CC98BE250.png
    641 KB · Views: 209
  • 66706B07-41D9-4B3C-9F36-4EC828C62107.jpeg
    66706B07-41D9-4B3C-9F36-4EC828C62107.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 249

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know buddy, my wife liked me bald with a shaved head better lol. It’s just for me and my self but I’m just gonna stick with what I got and if anything go the turkey route later in a year or so maybe. Thanks for all your kind advice it looks good with the concealer and front is decent enough. This is how i Look with toppik on the bald spot and front is Au natural.

Well if that route is free I would go that way :)

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing good. Scabs almost gone now at day 15.

Attachments

• Day 15 Front.jpg
    Day 15 Front.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Day 15 Top.jpg
    Day 15 Top.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 222

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good brother happy for you!!

I bought a can of Toppik today. First go didn't work well, second was just ok... I am not sure how I feel about it though as it seems like a lot of work and fake as can be. It was amazing to see my head not bald though. Took my back 10 years.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your advice I don’t want to start sounding greedy I totally am super happy and stoked about having a hairline again and Having hair in the front, I will keep using and sealer for the bald spot giving me the appearance of a full head of hair and see how things go with another year maybe finasteride or minoxidil could close the gap of the circle of my bald spot and I might be able to live with that

everyone has hair greed. it's like an addiction once you get a few hairs you will always want more.
it's why most wig wearers give themselves away by wearing unrealisitically thick and dense rugs on their heads

hova82

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone has hair greed. it's like an addiction once you get a few hairs you will always want more.
it's why most wig wearers give themselves away by wearing unrealisitically thick and dense rugs on their heads

I think this also... women who get breast implants always say they should have gone bigger. I just want to not be balding. It's really hard on the soul. No matter how hard I train in the gym, how I dress, the confidence... nothing rattles a man more than this. Not even falling short below the belt. Hairloss has to be the number one thing that can destroy the soul a little.