FOxnews: Hair Cloning Nears Reality!

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm going to check all the alt.baldspot posts on the newsgroups, i think they were around in the early 90's .
what a weird thought, when i was a little boy in nursery there were people arguing about finasteride and minoxidil in the newsgroups
Please do share any good stuff you find. Preferably someone saying there's going to be a cure for hair loss by 2000 or something.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, I mean here's a post of his from December 2013:

Sometimes a dose of reality is better than living in perpetual blind optimism.[/QUOTE
Lol, look arround boy does this look like the face of perpetual blind optimism to you?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Whew we almost have hair cloning! Nothing to worry about guys everyone guessing how long it might take was right! The next 5 years male pattern baldness is cured!
If some people spend 15 minutes using the search to read older posts you would realize how many topics have been debated in depth many time before. All the same things happened 5+ years ago, and we have nothing new all this time later.
I would be careful being too optimistic. Not a lot has changed in many years

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whew we almost have hair cloning! Nothing to worry about guys everyone guessing how long it might take was right! The next 5 years male pattern baldness is cured!
If some people spend 15 minutes using the search to read older posts you would realize how many topics have been debated in depth many time before. All the same things happened 5+ years ago, and we have nothing new all this time later.
I would be careful being too optimistic. Not a lot has changed in many years
Not much has changed? Why? Because you have not a new treatment...? Are you crying? Good things have their time my friend. Accept that. In 2005 the hair biology was unknown. In 2018 things are very different. Trust me.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You really aren't factoring in the advancement of technology & research in this half decade compared to 5 years ago.

If there is not a new treatment from that new technology and research that you can go buy and use right now what good does anything new we know do us? Your hair will still die one day at a time like it was before you knew about the new theories. We know someday that will change, but when?
I guess if we were all vampires we would be sitting pretty. Maybe in the next couple decades someone will come up with something new. Then we have plenty of time left to wait

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is not a new treatment from that new technology and research that you can go buy and use right now what good does anything new we know do us? Your hair will still die one day at a time like it was before you knew about the new theories. We know someday that will change, but when?
I guess if we were all vampires we would be sitting pretty. Maybe in the next couple decades someone will come up with something new. Then we have plenty of time left to wait

Yup till nothing comes out.So called new research and advancement is of no use to us.Even before a decade it was just 5 years away.Even now it is