Former QB Drew Brees got a hair transplant

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/drew-brees-new-hairstyle

all over Twitter they are commenting about his new hair. This just proves that one of the first things people look at is your hair. He barely had work done.

I wonder if this was part of his contract. Required to have a hair transplant to make him more presentable.

1631283137349.png

1631283160064.png

It's not much work honestly. He still has a conservative hairline which is appropriate for his age.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw him & thought his hair looked a little more dense, I thought he was using concealer, He's not really a vain guy though

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw him & thought his hair looked a little more dense, I thought he was using concealer, He's not really a vain guy though
The problem is if he goes the concealer route then he has to stick to that. For his hairline as long as he is on TV. I'd rather just get the surgery honestly. I have a wife and 3 kids and a hall of fame qb so it's not like I give a f*** about the scarring in the back.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just see a really old and really bald guy wearing makeup on the field and then in that stock photo or whatever. Yep he moved some hair around magically and he still looks bald and old. Great player though and if he weren't married then many chiks would dig a rich bald guy like that but to picture in bed, that hair and face package, no, never.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Really lucky to have donor like that in his 40s. The real losers are those who can't get a hair transplant because of insufficient donor. Even this incredible surgical procedure that produces miraculous and realistic results can't help them.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really lucky to have donor like that in his 40s. The real losers are those who can't get a hair transplant because of insufficient donor. Even this incredible surgical procedure that produces miraculous and realistic results can't help them.
NW7's with high perfect fringe is far better for transplants than anything else I have seen. The larger plugs formerly used also seem to improve cross-talk and taking of the grafts in general.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks 10 years younger with the extra hair.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't seen this guy live but I am sceptical it's just a transplant, you can't really see a symmetrical hairline with strong hairs at the front even if he has fine hair, still appears thin. I mean it could be due to his combover which negates his result or adding fibres, do wonder if it's just a system as well. Of course it's an improvement on before.

This Dr Feriduni result of 3.4k grafts to give a mature hairline provides more symmetry and this is like the minimum standard any Norwood 3 gets in return.

1633355818534.png

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the greatest NFL qbs of all time, superbowl winner, multi millionaire with a family with an attractive wife and still insecure about your receding hairline. Hair loss is truly one of the worst things that can ever happen to a person.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't seen this guy live but I am sceptical it's just a transplant, you can't really see a symmetrical hairline with strong hairs at the front even if he has fine hair, still appears thin. I mean it could be due to his combover which negates his result or adding fibres, do wonder if it's just a system as well. Of course it's an improvement on before.

This Dr Feriduni result of 3.4k grafts to give a mature hairline provides more symmetry and this is like the minimum standard any Norwood 3 gets in return.

View attachment 170739
This is an incredible result for a hair transplant. Yeah the guy got dense packing but the hairline looks natural and the hair direction is good. Too bad if he loses his frontal forelock he's screwed with not enough donor hair.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an incredible result for a hair transplant. Yeah the guy got dense packing but the hairline looks natural and the hair direction is good. Too bad if he loses his frontal forelock he's screwed with not enough donor hair.

I am sure he has at least 3-4000 grafts to distribute behind the frontal band to remain fullish looking. I think his frontal 1/3 was done with the 3.4k grafts which of course includes the forelock plus he has FUT option as well. For me, 2k grafts got a much thicker looking hairline but that's due to the nature of my hair being coarse.

I was watching this few days ago, can you believe just over 5k grafts and he got all that from being a total baldy before hand. Coarse hair literally is made for surgery and anyone who will see this guy, including date time or friends, will just see a thick head of hair. Even if it appears thin under lights, the hairs are thick and people won't think of balding as such as it looks so symmetrical and healthy @DoctorHouse Thoughts? I'm sure you know this happy go lucky lad since you spend time on there.

With finer hair it's so different especially with advanced loss. We had a member with finer hair and a weird big skull who looked worse off from the surgery, the images have been removed at his request (rightly so even if they were public, copyright remains) but they are on other platforms as can happen. Anyway the contrast is stark, prevention is key but especially if hair characteristics are not great.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the greatest NFL qbs of all time, superbowl winner, multi millionaire with a family with an attractive wife and still insecure about your receding hairline. Hair loss is truly one of the worst things that can ever happen to a person.
Said "attractive wife" is likely the one who kept on banging on about it.