For those who think they will never get a decent looking girlfriend

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good frame, whide shoulders? Sure, height is good. But with that potato jaw and round baby head i have a hard time thinking hes abover avarage. Zero cheekbones aswell.

coping

hes face is appealing

yes maybe there is no SQUARE Chad jawline, prominent cheekbones BUT it is white, without acne, accurate and symmetrical MAYBE face is 6.5 but the rest of body is legit 7-7.5

also skull is very good shape

STOP COPING this guy slays in Netherlands which is one of the most genetical gifted place (just lol average height is 185)

and now he has HAIR which is like he is not balding (from the perspective from non-hairloss world)

I have a few friends from there EVERYONE is 7+

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
How does Fred look like? everybody is talking about the way he looks and how he looks way better than he says he is
But when I ask him to share he ignores me.

Fred, can I see a picture of you?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Weak arguments?" My experience teaches me the opposite, unfortunately. Not that it matters, now.

I forgot to address this part in my response to you. The problem with using arguments from experience is that they happen to be subjective. People have different experiences and their world view is shaped around them. It's really unfair of you to call people delusional or hypocrite because they happen to have different experiences than you. That's why it's important to focus on making good and objective arguments if you want to convince people of your views. Engaging in ad hominem attacks and calling them hypocrite or delusional just because they don't confirm to your views is only going to antagonize them. Focus on arguments.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
coping

hes face is appealing

yes maybe there is no SQUARE Chad jawline, prominent cheekbones BUT it is white, without acne, accurate and symmetrical MAYBE face is 6.5 but the rest of body is legit 7-7.5

also skull is very good shape

STOP COPING this guy slays in Netherlands which is one of the most genetical gifted place (just lol average height is 185)

and now he has HAIR which is like he is not balding (from the perspective from non-hairloss world)

I have a few friends from there EVERYONE is 7+

No. Those are the basics to look above avarage, and he has none of them. And like i said, baby head nothing good about it. He just shows that avarage looking, not bald and good height is enough to get decent girls. Go back to l**kism.

Lol at calling those pubes on his head hair. It's better than bald though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I am a 7. Globally, I always forget to take my height into account.

Average men don't get 77 first dates from online dating, not in this universe.

I would send you one, before I posted my pictures uncensored, but then I was featured on sluthate as "one of the biggest losers of the internet".

Since then, I always censor my pictures. I'll just post Milow again, I basically look like his (with a hair transplant framing my face, and 6'3).

10037003_milow2_240.jpg

legit 7 face

just lol imagine it with NW0-1 and 6'3

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I would send you one, before I posted my pictures uncensored, but then I was featured on sluthate as "one of the biggest losers of the internet".

Since then, I always censor my pictures. I'll just post Milow again, I basically look like his (with a hair transplant framing my face, and 6'3).

10037003_milow2_240.jpg

I think my face is nearly as good looking as this. Then how come I almost never get matches on Tinder?? I am just flat out unlucky or overestimating my face.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I think my face is nearly as good looking as this. Then how come I almost never get matches on Tinder?? I am just flat out unlucky or overestimating my face.

Beacuse that face is a 5/10. And i think women are more shallow in the U.S

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Again, average men don't get the success I've had with women. Impossible.

Pubes? No one has ever commented on it, they look like hair to everyone in real life.

Yes they do. I have plenty of avarage friends who get girls. No hot girls, in my opinion ugly girls. But still girls. You are overrating yourself and the girls you hook up with.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think american women are shallow, you should meet the average italian girl. Then you'll probably miss the americans afterwards.

I'm from europe mate. Yea, I know, italian girls are probably the worst.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus the advantages of being tall are well documented.

It doesn't stop at girls.

Too bad I'm not top-tier facially. It must be nice, living life on god mode.

when I go out with tall friends everybody is commenting their height

g.i joey

Reaction score
I'm from europe mate. Yea, I know, italian girls are probably the worst.

wrong, i live in a very italian inspired community and i myself am italian as well. ALOT of italian girls go for balding guys, even at my age 23 i see alot of beautiful girls i know from ym highschool dating bald/balding men.. so i dont think american or italian changes anything.... actually, most italian girls fathers here are bald.

shookwun

Reaction score
I would say a 5. But w/e

Yes, height is important. And your hight is good.

Lol at your rating mattering. But but Fred doesn't have this facial feature!

You are incel while he gets laid :mrgreen:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on this forum for few months now. I see that too often people make extreme statements regarding a bald guy’s prospect of getting a good looking girlfriend. I am not going to sugarcoat it. Hair loss severely impacts the way we look. It also impacts our chances of success with a women. But is there reason to lose all hope and think one can never find a decent girlfriend/wife? I will say, no. There are plenty of bald or short guys with decent looking women and girlfriends. Don’t take my word for it. Just look around you and see it for yourself. If you dream about being a player type guy who sleeps with a different women every week, then yes, hair loss will make it extremely hard or, barring few exceptions, even impossible. But if all you want is a long term girlfriend, then it’s possible, given you have fixed everything else in your life such as your mental health, career, physique etc. All you need is to get out and meet people in real life. Not just in bar/clubs, but other social settings as well. So next time when you feel hopeless, ask yourself, what do you really want? If you want to be a player, then yes you have reason to be disappointed. But if all you want is a girlfriend/wife, there is still hope.

This forum is so much focused on looks that people seemed to believe that looks are everything. It is simply not true. In some situations looks may be everything, for example if you are trying to pick up a women in bar. But looks are not enough for a lasting happy relationship. It takes a lot more than looks. Yesterday, a classmate of mine posted pics of his family on Facebook. He was NW5 in college. He was of average height and face. He started dating this good looking women back then. It’s been over eight years and they are still happily married. They have a child now. I was NW2 when I started dating my ex-wife. She is a really nice women but still my relationship only lasted 3 years. So there is this NW5 guy who is happily married for over eight years and I, the NW2, couldn’t even get past three. My classmates wife and my ex-wife are on the same level look wise. So what does that tell you? There are far too many variables when it comes to a relationship. Looks are very important, but so are other things. It’s important to pay attention to other important things as well if you want to be happy in a relationship and life. I am concerned that people on this forum are so focused on looks, they will be in for a disappointment if and when they get married. This extreme negativity is only going to hurt you. And please don't tell me, "Oh you are not completely bald so you wouldn't know how tough it is for a bald man to get a women". Of course I don't know what it feels like to be completely bald. But I have eyes and I can see that there are plenty of bald or short guys who are happily married. No matter what you say, you CAN'T change this fact.

I can agree with this, but hair loss is MUCH more than just being able to get a hot girl. If you can't look in the mirror anymore without being depressed about how your hair looks, then hair loss wil ALWAYS remain an issue until it's completely cured (which seems impossible).

I am not even trying to be a dick but, as a bald guy its extremely hard to be considered attractive, and handsome. As most would say .. you managed to pull the look off. this doesn't consisute someone as handsome rather ... working with what they got/average.

I would go beyond that, it's even extremely hard to NOT be considered ungly and weird. This statement definitely holds if you're severely balding in your late teens or twenties. In the end, as a bald guy you will ALWAYS have the first impression against you. Everyone looks at the face first and baldness stands out much more than anything, yes even more than height. You can't always see how tall someone is from pictures but you will ALWAYS see the bald head.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score

10037003_milow2_240.jpg

That's a ****ty thing to do, how did you pic ended up being on sluthate? someone took your picture from the forum?

Also, to me this guy doesn't look feminine? if you look like him I'm not sure why you're saying your face is feminine?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol at your rating mattering. But but Fred doesn't have this facial feature!

You are incel while he gets laid :mrgreen:

There you are! Took a while. #InternetBrothers

Calls another guy incel with 2.5k post on a hair loss forum. lol. I'm doing good.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Height for a man adds 2-3 points, so if your a 7-10 facially and tall you pretty much get women offering themselves to you. You also can go on tinder and get dates at will.