For those who think they will never get a decent looking girlfriend

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I misread your post, I didn't mean to be rude.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Put yourself in their shoes, you have that gorgeous woman that makes your c*** rock hard giving you a chance: you won't care if she treats you like dirt, or smokes, or kills kittens at breakfast. Admit it, you'll become her devoted slave, especially if you're one of the incels on this forum.

Uh...yes I would...and that is why people like you behave, act and hold the beliefs that you do.

This place attracts some real low life's...sorry to be so blunt but it's true.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Put yourself in their shoes, you have that gorgeous woman that makes your c*** rock hard giving you a chance: you won't care if she treats you like dirt, or smokes, or kills kittens at breakfast. Admit it, you'll become her devoted slave, especially if you're one of the incels on this forum.

That relies on ONE THING, does she do a***?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
What you have to remember is this: without decent to good looks, you don't get your foot in the door.

Make me 5'8 instead of 6'3, average-looking and remove my hair transplant, and I'm not getting 1/10th of the women I'm getting now.

That's 100% certain. I have friends who are average, and the they mostly just get a plain to ugly woman once in a blue moon.

Looks are the foundation of human relations. There's no point arguing about this. Reality will remain reality. And exceptions will remain exceptions.

This is true but even when you are high on the scale there are always younger better looking people than you out there. Being considered good looking all your life means getting a women is as easy as buying a mars bar, literally just need to go to bar or go on a dating site/app and you have options within a few hours.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Uh...yes I would...and that is why people like you behave, act and hold the beliefs that you do.

This place attracts some real low life's...sorry to be so blunt but it's true.

Now I understand why fred cannot maintain a long term relationship for long anymore, and then he wonders why it's like that and believes it's his lack of hair or someone else's better looks.

Fred is a classic example for a self fulfilling prophecy

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you have to remember is this: without decent to good looks, you don't get your foot in the door.

Make me 5'8 instead of 6'3, average-looking and remove my hair transplant, and I'm not getting 1/10th of the women I'm getting now.

That's 100% certain. I have friends who are average, and the they mostly just get a plain to ugly woman once in a blue moon.

Looks are the foundation of human relations. There's no point arguing about this. Reality will remain reality. And exceptions will remain exceptions.

Fred, When trying to form a valid argument it's extremely important to be precise with your statements. The problem is that a lot of times you make statements and claim that they are true in all cases when they aren't. Here is what you said in your second last post.

"Looks are all that matter in a relationship too."

When you made that statement, I countered by saying that since there are good looking people that get divorced due to compatibility issues, it is not accurate to say that looks are all that matter in a relationship. You responded to my argument by saying:

"What you have to remember is this: without decent to good looks, you don't get your foot in the door."

So your counter argument is that without looks, the relationship wouldn't even start. But that is not a valid counter argument to my position because beginning of a relationship is NOT all of the relationship. There is a difference. Even if I grant you that yes, looks are everything to start a relationship, it doesn't mean it is everything for ALL the stages of a relationship. After a relationship has started, there are other factors beyond looks that do matter. That is precisely why I made this statement in one of my previous posts.

"Exactly. That's the distinction people on this forum who claim looks is everything usually don't make. They make gross generalizations as if all types and stages of relationships require the same ingredients."

I am sorry if it sounds like I am nit picking but it is extremely important to be precise and accurate when weare trying to reach some truth. It is not as though many of your statements are not valid in some ways. They are valid given specific contexts and situations. But a lot of times you don't provide those contexts.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? If you're not attractive it'll be hard to start a relationship, and it'll be even harder to make it last, unless you can cope with other qualities (money, status). And, by the way, if you can't even attract women to begin with, there can be no "beginning" at all.

Of course it is harder to start and maintain a relationship if you are not attractive. The uglier you are, the harder it gets. But at the same time even attractive people go through break ups and divorce. What does that tell you? There are several factors that influence a relationship. Looks is not everything when it comes to a relationship. It may be extremely important factor, perhaps the most, but it is certainly not everything.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Just wait.

Did you seriously write that? Omg what a ****in tool man smh. If you're gonna let some women disrespect you cause she's hot then no kidding you can't find a girl. You have no spine, girls want a man not some loser who sits by her side and moves when she tells you too.

Fred I really hope that was a joke cause if it wasn't you're in for a miserable life.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're too ugly to even start a relationship and you have no money or status to compensate, then looks is everything, and I have experienced this hundreds of times. I don't know what's worse: the shallowness of women or the hypocrisy of good looking people.

It appears that you are really having trouble understanding my position. I will give you an analogy which will hopefully help you understand. Lets say there is a company that hires only people with PhD for certain positions. Is it accurate to say "since you can't even get the job without PhD, it implies PhD is everything to succeed at that job"? This is in fact not an accurate position. PhD may be absolutely necessary to start the job, but to maintain it there are things beyond PhD that is needed such as quality of your work, your relationship with your co-workers etc. Just because something is required to BEGIN something, it doesn't imply that it is the ONLY thing that is needed to maintain it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're too ugly to even start a relationship and you have no money or status to compensate, then looks is everything, and I have experienced this hundreds of times. I don't know what's worse: the shallowness of women or the hypocrisy of good looking people.

I suggest you stop calling anyone who disagrees with you as hypocrite or delusional. You have done it more than once on this thread. It's not our fault if your argument's are weak. Focus on making good arguments first instead of engaging in ad hominem attacks. It only makes you look bitter.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on this forum for few months now. I see that too often people make extreme statements regarding a bald guy’s prospect of getting a good looking girlfriend. I am not going to sugarcoat it. Hair loss severely impacts the way we look. It also impacts our chances of success with a women. But is there reason to lose all hope and think one can never find a decent girlfriend/wife? I will say, no. There are plenty of bald or short guys with decent looking women and girlfriends. Don’t take my word for it. Just look around you and see it for yourself. If you dream about being a player type guy who sleeps with a different women every week, then yes, hair loss will make it extremely hard or, barring few exceptions, even impossible. But if all you want is a long term girlfriend, then it’s possible, given you have fixed everything else in your life such as your mental health, career, physique etc. All you need is to get out and meet people in real life. Not just in bar/clubs, but other social settings as well. So next time when you feel hopeless, ask yourself, what do you really want? If you want to be a player, then yes you have reason to be disappointed. But if all you want is a girlfriend/wife, there is still hope.

This forum is so much focused on looks that people seemed to believe that looks are everything. It is simply not true. In some situations looks may be everything, for example if you are trying to pick up a women in bar. But looks are not enough for a lasting happy relationship. It takes a lot more than looks. Yesterday, a classmate of mine posted pics of his family on Facebook. He was NW5 in college. He was of average height and face. He started dating this good looking women back then. It’s been over eight years and they are still happily married. They have a child now. I was NW2 when I started dating my ex-wife. She is a really nice women but still my relationship only lasted 3 years. So there is this NW5 guy who is happily married for over eight years and I, the NW2, couldn’t even get past three. My classmates wife and my ex-wife are on the same level look wise. So what does that tell you? There are far too many variables when it comes to a relationship. Looks are very important, but so are other things. It’s important to pay attention to other important things as well if you want to be happy in a relationship and life. I am concerned that people on this forum are so focused on looks, they will be in for a disappointment if and when they get married. This extreme negativity is only going to hurt you. And please don't tell me, "Oh you are not completely bald so you wouldn't know how tough it is for a bald man to get a women". Of course I don't know what it feels like to be completely bald. But I have eyes and I can see that there are plenty of bald or short guys who are happily married. No matter what you say, you CAN'T change this fact.

There is a lot of wisdom in this post.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Indeed, looks will determine the quality of any relationship.

Make no mistake, many average to ugly (bald) guys that you see with a girl in your daily life actually don't even have sex with their partner at all.

If you don't know this, you need to talk and build rapport with more people, and you should stop believing everything you see.

There's more than meets the eye.

I don't know why, but people have this habit of telling me everything, probably because I seem trustworthy, and I am.

I've heard stories many of the blue-pillers here wouldn't believe.

Cheats on women, f*cks prostitutes, laughs at overweight people in public and mocks them on here..great trustworthy guy..you tell em!

Oh and you know that all these bald men aren't having sex with their attractive girlfriends. I'd love you to say that in public in front of some big bald blokes...but you wouldn't, because you're a p*ssy.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must admit your logic is correct, though if you cannot even begin a relationship, the fact that looks isn't everything to maintain it is a small consolation, isn't it?

"Weak arguments?" My experience teaches me the opposite, unfortunately. Not that it matters, now.

It may be a small consolation to those who have never been in a relationship and never hope to be in one in future. But there are people on this forum who can and will get into relationships in future. One of the reasons I started this thread was to bring it to their attention that there are other things beyond looks they should consider focusing on as well if they want to maximize the probability of having fulfilling relationships.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, looks will determine the quality of any relationship.

M.

You confuse "Necessary ingredients" with "All ingredients". "Necessary" is NOT the same as "All".

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
"Even if I'm above average"

You are completley right. Looks are everything when it comes to women. But you're not above avarage, you're avarage.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Even if I'm above average"

You are completley right. Looks are everything when it comes to women. But you're not above avarage, you're avarage.

6'3 good frame wide shoulders non-deformed face

average? Lol

if he is average I am subhuman 1.25/10

and @dante92 is a negative -10/10 and people should vomit when see him IRL

considering his censored face is non-deformed he is 7-7.5/10

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
6'3 good frame wide shoulders non-deformed face

average? Lol

if he is average I am subhuman 1.25/10

and @dante92 is a negative -10/10 and people should vomit when see him IRL

considering his censored face is non-deformed he is 7-7.5/10

Good frame, whide shoulders? Sure, height is good. But with that potato jaw and round baby head i have a hard time thinking hes abover avarage. Zero cheekbones aswell.