For those who think they will never get a decent looking girlfriend

shookwun

Reaction score
I dont have a weak chin and fatty double chin retard. I'm lean and have a nicely chiseled lower third but need a stronger chin. My chin is average, and doesn't stand out enough for my liking.

I can see the subtle alterations and photoshop but ti doesn't take away from the end result, idiot.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is that before I came on this forum, I never even thought of things like facial symmetry, strong jawbone, or a strong chin never even occurred to me. I never really obsessed about the minutiae of my appearance. I just saw myself as a tall, fit, muscular, rock n roll looking guy. But those results are tremendous that Shookwun posted. But like hair loss, I wonder if he had other alterations as well. I wonder if he just lost the fat under his chin by simply losing weight.

shookwun

Reaction score
Most chin surgeries also involve minor lypo underneath the chin to tighten the jawline and get rid of jowl fat.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont have a weak chin and fatty double chin retard. I'm lean and have a nicely chiseled lower third but need a stronger chin. My chin is average, and doesn't stand out enough for my liking.

I can see the subtle alterations and photoshop but ti doesn't take away from the end result, idiot.

OK I shouldn't have said you're a ****ing idiot, that was stupid and regrettable, I apologise. If anything it just further proved my own idiocy at times.

To me it seems obvious that everything was manipulated to make the chin feel as if the entire face is transformed by just the chin. You aren't an idiot for thinking that this "transformation" is just down to the chin, that's at first look what anyone would think- me included at first glance, then I went back and took another look, he's had some major work done. He's gone from completely average to distinctive features and being Zac Effron.

shookwun

Reaction score
the eyes and brow look very different

They went from incel to slayer esque on closer examination

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
OK I shouldn't have said you're a ****ing idiot, that was stupid and regrettable, I apologise. If anything it just further proved my own idiocy at times.

To me it seems obvious that everything was manipulated to make the chin feel as if the entire face is transformed by just the chin. You aren't an idiot for thinking that this "transformation" is just down to the chin, that's at first look what anyone would think- me included at first glance, then I went back and took another look, he's had some major work done. He's gone from completely average to distinctive features and being Zac Effron.

He definitely had other work done, and cleaned up his skin better hair cut etc but without the strong chin he would still look bad. A masculine facial bone structure trumps all.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
I plan to max my looks out and get a chin implant within the next six months. maxing your aesthetics is all that matters in life.

I have had the transplants to restore my hair.

I have progressively lifted weights for 6 years, towards maxing out my physique. All that's left is to enhance my facial aesthetics.

I really hope you've thought this through because maxillo-facial surgery is no walk in the park - that's coming from someone who's had to have a BSSO. Even a "simple" genioplasty can have life-lasting consequences; permanent numbness of the lower portion of your face is but one of many concerns.

Have you thought about trying a non-surgical chin augmentation with an injectable filler?

In any case, I wish you luck.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The above is exactly why I reacted so angrily by calling shooks a ****ing idiot.

He seems to talk about life as if it's a big playground, with regards to his hair situation being all over the place, and he talks so confidently about facial surgery as if it's so easy "I'll of course max out my face by getting people to slice it apart and insert whatever to make it look great!"

I still think shooks is full of ****, everything he writes stinks of bull****, but people are reading what he writes and thinks he's a genuine figure of advice and advancement, and that's incredibly dangerous.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
the eyes and brow look very different

They went from incel to slayer esque on closer examination

Shook, on a totally different topic, I meant to mention before that I did not know you were from Fort MacMurray. Cool. I rocked out in NYC with a couple of there 5 years ago to the 80s rock band Cinderella!! haha.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
the only reason his chin looks so good on the after pic, is because his chin was really bad before the surgery, it wasn't even an average chin, it was pushed back.
if he had a normal chin range the difference would have been minimal at most.

I don't know about shookwun, whether he is trolling or serious, but people who go through these kind of surgeries just have a self image problem, they will NEVER be fully happy with how they look and they will keep seeking more and more surgeries, and keep finding reasons and things to change and be unsatisfied, once shookwun will get he chin implanted, he then will move on to want to change something else, and so on, to no end, it's always the same case. I bet my life on it.

it's ironic but this is how it works, if you accept yourself- higher chance you will be happy, if you don't and live under the mentality that you have to keep on improving things, you'll never be happy and you'll never be satisfied, that's how it works.

shookwun

Reaction score
The above is exactly why I reacted so angrily by calling shooks a ****ing idiot.

He seems to talk about life as if it's a big playground, with regards to his hair situation being all over the place, and he talks so confidently about facial surgery as if it's so easy "I'll of course max out my face by getting people to slice it apart and insert whatever to make it look great!"

I still think shooks is full of ****, everything he writes stinks of bull****, but people are reading what he writes and thinks he's a genuine figure of advice and advancement, and that's incredibly dangerous.

Everything that someone has going on in their life that's good is bull**** to you. Newsflash: I frequently see women when I put in the effort, and everything I write is genuine. Not everyone is broke, and deprived of sex like yourself. Who knows l, maybe you need to vent through reflection just to get your mind off the boring life you live. Surely everyone else's experiences including fred's are apparently fabricated bull****.
Right?

Everything I write is genuine and you're frustrated by this. Convincing yourself all my stories that I write are bull****. You're so Coocoo I don't even know where to start. Get laid bro..
And maybe you will believe people get pussy for a living. Not everyone stays with the same whale you consider your own women. People frequently date and see women regularly, at least those with healthy minds and life styles.

Message me if you need some advice. Discrete

jd_uk

Reaction score
Are you serious about the chin implant? "maxing your aesthetics is all that matters in life", you're starting to sound like sadvegeta

Mental illness... sorry to say it but it's true. Some very unhealthy attitudes here.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooks I can't say this more politely; you are a ****ing idiot. OK they did indeed make his chin better, can you not see all the other alterations they did? Either photoshopped or surgery.

I always question the legitimacy of your claims and a strong chin is incredibly important in being a handsome man, no doubt, in the same way the hair line frames the top of the face, the chin frames the bottom. I wonder how handsome you could possibly be with a weak chin and fatty double chin.

Meh... a big chin makes you a sh*t boxer...that's how I see it. You know, years ago men were just men...or at least most were...it was about what you did/how you did it etc, not how 'pretty' you were. My grandfathers would have been horrified to read this sh*t about 'looksmaxing'. My own dad used to joke that wearing deodorant was 'for poofs' (bit non pc these days..but still).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Big differences between Sad Vegeta and Shookwun.

1) We'll never hear about Shookwun going on a mass shooting;
2) Shookwun has a job;
3) Sad Vegeta likes to complain, Shookwun likes to act;

It was a dumb comparison that was made a few pages back.

- - - Updated - - -

Mental illness... sorry to say it but it's true. Some very unhealthy attitudes here.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh... a big chin makes you a sh*t boxer...that's how I see it. You know, years ago men were just men...or at least most were...it was about what you did/how you did it etc, not how 'pretty' you were. My grandfathers would have been horrified to read this sh*t about 'looksmaxing'. My own dad used to joke that wearing deodorant was 'for poofs' (bit non pc these days..but still).

The world has changed j.d., don't try and piss into the wind, you'll just end up pissing on yourself.

Looks matter a great deal, for how women treat you and what kind of women you get. I've been liked once before and I'd like that to happen again, if you're ugly, you'll either not be loved or you'll be loved by trash.

Shookwun wants a better deal. He's spending ~$10,000 (???) on a chin implant. Other people take on ~$150,000 in student to get a bogus graduate degree like the MBA.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Big differences between Sad Vegeta and Shookwun.

1) We'll never hear about Shookwun going on a mass shooting;
2) Shookwun has a job;
3) Sad Vegeta likes to complain, Shookwun likes to act;

It was a dumb comparison that was made a few pages back.

- - - Updated - - -

The world has changed j.d., don't try and piss into the wind, you'll just end up pissing on yourself.

Looks matter a great deal, for how women treat you and what kind of women you get. I've been liked once before and I'd like that to happen again, if you're ugly, you'll either not be loved or you'll be loved by trash.

Shookwun wants a better deal. He's spending ~$10,000 (???) on a chin implant. Other people take on ~$150,000 in student to get a bogus graduate degree like the MBA.

The world certainly has changed ..that's for sure. And yes, looks matter. However.. it doesn't change the fact that all the time there are examples of couples who are mismatched in terms of looks. Some of the prettiest girls I have on facebook...i'll admit to having been shocked what their boyfriends look like. Me and a mate when we go out, we've jokingly made a game of (quietly) saying to each other 'whats she doing with him!?'...we say its so often it's become annoying but its made me realise just how common it is to see hot girls with guys who would never be considered attractive by people on these forums. We live in a shallow world but a far better investment is to spend time finding and working in your passions in life, rather than what you see in a mirror. 'Looks' fade for everybody.

I've probably said it before but by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life was into me when I travelled with a completely shaved head... (zero guard). Now, i know that a shaved head doesn't suit me as well as having hair...hence the fact that I came on a hair loss forum...but this girl for whatever reason was attracted to me and it was because of the connection we had/what we talked about etc just as much as anything physical. I remember that the moment I could really see her give off the strongest signals (hair flicking, eyes dilating etc) was when I talked about my goals...my desire to start a business in future etc. Anyway..she lived in another country to me and it was never going to work. She was clearly someone who was attracted to intelligence because her boyfriend is a professor and despite being an ok looking guy, he is balding and not exactly a physical guy. If, 'it were all about looks' as some naive people like to state on here, she would be with someone else...this girl could pretty much get any guy she wanted.

Regarding talk of looksmaxing...chin implants etc...honestly...i think it is BS. If you have a major flaw...ok, maybe. But shookwun is someone who has admitted to having BDD and if you look at the symptoms of BDD, constantly seeking cosmetic surgery is one of them. Look at his posts...he talks about his nature being self destructive and he is right. Tbh i know exactly where he is coming from because I have elements of that myself. But it is counter productive and leads to unhappiness. Saying stuff like 'looksmaxing is all theee is to life' (or something like that) is truly one of the saddest things I've ever read on here. Learning new things, helping other people, making the world a better place, travelling, having children....nope...."looksmaxing". Messed up.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The world certainly has changed ..that's for sure. And yes, looks matter. However.. it doesn't change the fact that all the time there are examples of couples who are mismatched in terms of looks. Some of the prettiest girls I have on facebook...i'll admit to having been shocked what their boyfriends look like. Me and a mate when we go out, we've jokingly made a game of (quietly) saying to each other 'whats she doing with him!?'...we say its so often it's become annoying but its made me realise just how common it is to see hot girls with guys who would never be considered attractive by people on these forums. We live in a shallow world but a far better investment is to spend time finding and working in your passions in life, rather than what you see in a mirror. 'Looks' fade for everybody.

I've probably said it before but by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life was into me when I travelled with a completely shaved head... (zero guard). Now, i know that a shaved head doesn't suit me as well as having hair...hence the fact that I came on a hair loss forum...but this girl for whatever reason was attracted to me and it was because of the connection we had/what we talked about etc just as much as anything physical. I remember that the moment I could really see her give off the strongest signals (hair flicking, eyes dilating etc) was when I talked about my goals...my desire to start a business in future etc. Anyway..she lived in another country to me and it was never going to work. She was clearly someone who was attracted to intelligence because her boyfriend is a professor and despite being an ok looking guy, he is balding and not exactly a physical guy. If, 'it were all about looks' as some naive people like to state on here, she would be with someone else...this girl could pretty much get any guy she wanted.

Regarding talk of looksmaxing...chin implants etc...honestly...i think it is BS. If you have a major flaw...ok, maybe. But shookwun is someone who has admitted to having BDD and if you look at the symptoms of BDD, constantly seeking cosmetic surgery is one of them. Look at his posts...he talks about his nature being self destructive and he is right. Tbh i know exactly where he is coming from because I have elements of that myself. But it is counter productive and leads to unhappiness. Saying stuff like 'looksmaxing is all theee is to life' (or something like that) is truly one of the saddest things I've ever read on here. Learning new things, helping other people, making the world a better place, travelling, having children....nope...."looksmaxing". Messed up.

Do we need to have this conversation over and over again?

Good looks doesn't guarantee you success in life, but it helps a lot. Shookwun wants to spend ~$10,000, a day of surgery, a few days of recovery (maybe two weeks I don't know), to improve his looks. It just doesn't seem like such a terrible investment. There are far more stupid things people spend money on, for example ~$150,000 for a Masters in Business Administration at a non-elite university. Really, there are so many worse things.

There are all sorts of examples of 7's dating 9's and so on. You want to know something? You're more likely to date a 9 if you're a 9 than an 8, and you're more likely to date a 9 if you're an 8 than a 7, and so on. Yes, personality matters, try and be a good person ... by all evidence Shookwun is a go-getter. For example instead of coming up with lame excuses to not go to the gym, he goes to the gym.

One of the most beautiful women I know is married to a bald guy. She's gorgeous, I've seen her naked lol. I have not met the guy, I bet he's a great guy. It is also important to have a good personality. Perhaps there's not enough focus on that, but that's intrinsic to the forum. This is a hair loss forum. We come here due to BDD.

But about this girl lighting up when you spoke about your goals ... I bet your goals would have been utterly irrelevant if you didn't meet her minimal threshold. Even if you had a credible plan to cure breast and ovarian cancer, it wouldn't have mattered.

There's a ~400 page thread on bodybuilding.com, "Were you treated differently after losing weight", where people discuss their experiences, of which there is a wide range. If you lose weight, the world treats you better. But they also talk about personality, what many of the posters have said is that after losing weight, one needs to lose "the fat guy mentality".

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Of course these girls for whom looks do not matter exist, jd. One has to be blind not so see it.
However most couples are well matched, meaning that attractive women tend to end up with attractive men.

Do you know the "matching hypothesis", BTW?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matching_hypothesis

An excerpt:

Walster et al (1966) experiment:
attractiveness was found to be the most important factor in enjoying the date and whether or not they would sleep with them when propositioned. It was more important than intelligence and personality.[SUP][1][/SUP]
White conducted a study on 123 dating couples at UCLA. He stated that good physical matches may be conducive to good relationships. The study reported that partners most similar in physical attractiveness were found to rate themselves happier and report deeper feelings of love.[SUP][9]

[/SUP]Is it useful to discuss about something we cannot change? Probably not. But then again we wouldn't even have a forum, just a web page for "big three" and one for "histogen, replicel and Brotzu"

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Experiences are everything. I don't care about how you think the world is supposed to work, back it up with first hand experiences!

I hate it when people who have 0 or very limited experience with women think they know what's the deal.

I may be one of the most knowledgeable person among my peers about dating for example. No one I know has had more than 70 first dates, especially at my age.

I know my subject, and I know it well because of my experiences. If the guys here started talking about car mechanics, I would shut up, because I have no experience with that.

You can disagree with me about the role experience plays in learning the truth. It plays a significant role, however in my opinion it's not everything like you claimed. But that's an entirely different discussion. What you probably will agree me on is that experience does impact ones worldview. So it's really unfair of people here to insult others by calling them hypocrite simply because they have different views. You can use your experience as an argument to support your position. But insulting other for holding different views is not warranted.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything that someone has going on in their life that's good is bull**** to you. Newsflash: I frequently see women when I put in the effort, and everything I write is genuine. Not everyone is broke, and deprived of sex like yourself. Who knows l, maybe you need to vent through reflection just to get your mind off the boring life you live. Surely everyone else's experiences including fred's are apparently fabricated bull****.
Right?

Everything I write is genuine and you're frustrated by this. Convincing yourself all my stories that I write are bull****. You're so Coocoo I don't even know where to start. Get laid bro..
And maybe you will believe people get pussy for a living. Not everyone stays with the same whale you consider your own women. People frequently date and see women regularly, at least those with healthy minds and life styles.

Message me if you need some advice. Discrete

This was more about how your chin surgery could be bull****, nothing to do with getting laid. You have little insight into my life and will get very little insight, I don't need to attempt to parade my life on here, you do it mainly to show off, so I don't really care except that it's hilarious, Fred does it to win arguments, his "experiences" are anecdotal but to him they are the golden rules, so this I care about. I find that much more serious for this forum, it's not just laughable, he uses it to influence other people's opinions negatively (as if anyone on here needs to be MORE negative).

Hell part of me thinks it's even possible you are indeed telling the truth, but mainly I don't really care. As I keep bringing up with Fred, for a long amount of time I believed both of you, then I realised that I'm talking to strangers on an internet forum and this could all easily be fabricated. It's not just the fact that "it happens", because of course guys are getting laid, but it's the way you both write about it, in very different ways the way you write about it is very suspect. With Fred there is huge question marks over how he talks as if he's had several lifetimes of sexual experiences and it turns out he's slept with a few dozen women, and it's not like I'm sitting here and saying that's a stupidly low number or anything but this number doesn't add up with all his other numbers. With you, it's like as I say, your life is a big playground, it sounds simply like fantasy stuff, the way you write about your ever evolving hair situation, to women, to other things.

But as I say, I don't really care that much. I brought up that you may be full of **** generally because on this topic about chin implants and how casually you write about having your face split open and stuffed, I think it's important for everyone to remember that you are just a guy on the internet, this may be a work of fiction, do not take everything on here seriously.

And as for me it really doesn't matter whether I get laid or not, I can get anecdotal at times but for the most part I try not to heavily base any of my arguments over some chick saying something last week, and at the very least I will thoroughly make it clear that it's JUST BEEN MY EXPERIENCE rather than claiming this is everyone's experience based off one measly incident. Even dozens of incidents where we try to find correlation between them, really doesn't mean a lot most of the time.