Following On From What Was Said Previously...

jd_uk

Reaction score
JD UK, I'm the one who actually answered your question and yet you ignore it to argue with other posters.

Sorry...I was out all day (still am) and all replies have been on my phone.

Maybe my question should have been something along the lines of who is likely to feel less anxious...but i think that using 'happy' wasn't too bad. I think its fair to say that the guy who knows his girlfriend likes him shaved/bald is going to feel a lot less anxious than the guy who has a girlfriend who hates baldness and is using every method in the book to try and hold off hair loss.

I'm just on my way back from a night out (after a salsa event). One guy...prob NW5 and shaved was telling me how tired he was because he spent the night getting it on with some girl he's recently started dating...he showed me photos of her..she's at least an objective 6-7 from what I saw. Personal trainer with hot body. Another girl was trying to get him to dance too, obviously keen). I should point out that the guy is 6 foot. Not ugly but not some ripped, model looks guy either. He also showed me a message from another girl asking for sex. Apparently the mantra 'hair is everything', used twice in this thread doesn't apply here.

Later went to another bar/club with an italian guy from this group. Within five minutes he is making out with a cute looking 21 year old. Her friends eventually drag her off because 'she has a boyfriend'. He is no more than 5 foot 6...and i dont know his age but i'm guesing he is late 30's. NW2-3 probably.

Both of them just fun guys, comfortable in their own skin and not afraid to approach girls.

lbj2

Reaction score
Later went to another bar/club with an italian guy from this group. Within five minutes he is making out with a cute looking 21 year old. Her friends eventually drag her off because 'she has a boyfriend'. He is no more than 5 foot 6...and i dont know his age but i'm guesing he is late 30's. NW2-3 probably.

So you're saying you can pull hot trim late 30s if you have OK hair? How does that run contrary to anything you see and hear here? I get a lot more interest now in my early 30s, kind of fat and unemployed, than I did in my mid 20s with sh*t hair and great jobs/prospects, slim. Hair matters so so much for most of us.

Last edited:
T

tellersquill

Sorry...I was out all day (still am) and all replies have been on my phone.

Maybe my question should have been something along the lines of who is likely to feel less anxious...but i think that using 'happy' wasn't too bad. I think its fair to say that the guy who knows his girlfriend likes him shaved/bald is going to feel a lot less anxious than the guy who has a girlfriend who hates baldness and is using every method in the book to try and hold off hair loss.

I'm just on my way back from a night out (after a salsa event). One guy...prob NW5 and shaved was telling me how tired he was because he spent the night getting it on with some girl he's recently started dating...he showed me photos of her..she's at least an objective 6-7 from what I saw. Personal trainer with hot body. Another girl was trying to get him to dance too, obviously keen). I should point out that the guy is 6 foot. Not ugly but not some ripped, model looks guy either. He also showed me a message from another girl asking for sex. Apparently the mantra 'hair is everything', used twice in this thread doesn't apply here.

Both of them just fun guys, comfortable in their own skin and not afraid to approach girls.
Well, there is no way for us to corroborate this is so we will just have to take your word.

Good for them if its working.

jd_uk

Reaction score
So you're saying you can pull hot trim late 30s if you have OK hair? How does that run contrary to anything you see and hear here? I get a lot more interest now in my early 30s, kind of fat and unemployed, than I did in my mid 20s with sh*t hair and great jobs/prospects, slim. Hair matters so so much for most of us.

The second story was more about the guy being 5 foot 6. He was receding and balding slightly.. a bit at the crown too but nothing major...age appropriate. Still, we get our fair share of 'NW1 or nothing' stupid posts here too.

You disliked my post...what exactly was there to dislike about two innocuous stories from a night out? Would it have been better if it had been something about a bald guy getting rejected or dumped by his girlfriend?

lbj2

Reaction score
The second story was more about the guy being 5 foot 6. He was receding and balding slightly.. a bit at the crown too but nothing major...age appropriate. Still, we get our fair share of 'NW1 or nothing' stupid posts here too.

You disliked my post...what exactly was there to dislike about two innocuous stories from a night out? Would it have been better if it had been something about a bald guy getting rejected or dumped by his girlfriend?

How do you think the second interaction would've gone had he been sporting a horseshoe? Let's be honest. And that's why I disliked your post.

jd_uk

Reaction score
How do you think the second interaction would've gone had he been sporting a horseshoe? Let's be honest. And that's why I disliked your post.

Be honest about what? I told two stories from the night. They are not hypothetical situations. Apparently you dislike them because they are not negative enough for you.

lbj2

Reaction score
Be honest about what? I told two stories from the night. They are not hypothetical situations. Apparently you dislike them because they are not negative enough for you.

Be honest about how you think shortie would've done rockin' the 'shoe.