Follicum Baldness Trials. 60% Density Increase After 12 Weeks.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hope so, but still I think Western Europe is fucked (and I live in France, you have no idea how it's crazy out there, we are on the verge of social collapse). I think the future of civilization is Eastern Europe, some Asian countries and maybe the US.

Look at this: "Jihad! Jihad! Migrant gang turns Swedish city into war zone"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/750617/Jihad-Migrant-gang-Sweden-war-zone-NYE-celebrations

And please, stop, I am not a racist, I don't care about the color of your skin. I just care about my country being too nice and welcoming to people who behave like animals.
If it continues like it does, there will be problems, no doubt. You can see the impact today but the average Swede dares to talk about the problems openly for the first time. But all these no-go zones, gang violence and so on are over-blown. Compared to other countries it's nothing, it only looks bad when you compare it to Sweden 10-20 years ago.

Edit: The issues are socioeconomic, cultural differences and too much at once. Nothing that can't be solved and nothing to do with race. Just wanted to make it clear.

Last edited:

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think any rational person who looks at empirical, objective reality dispassionately has, on some level, problems with races other than whites and Asians. The ones that say they don't are either too afraid to be honest or weak-willed liars.

But this is a hair loss forum, so that's all I'll say about that.
I predict a ban in your future.

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id
I think any rational person who looks at empirical, objective reality dispassionately has, on some level, problems with races other than whites and Asians. The ones that say they don't are either too afraid to be honest or weak-willed liars.

But this is a hair loss forum, so that's all I'll say about that.

Probably best you keep that kind of opinion to yourself hoss

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a cliché. It's like saying Paris is the most beautiful city in the World. It was true in 1950, but it's sadly not true anymore, thanks to massive immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
This has nothing to do with the link you have provided.. Maybe you could just have the decency to read it before spreading such things. The only thing which does not look good there at the moment is uneducated people like you.

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't care?

Why? Will I be arrested by the authorities? FacebookGoogle going to kick my door down? Fortunately for me, I live in one of the few remaining countries where one can say or post whatever they wish.

No, I'll refrain not because it's inappropriate to freely speak one's mind, but because this particular topic isn't relevant to this particular forum.

Nah no one will arrest you, everyone will just think you're a c**t

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Y(and I live in France, you have no idea how it's crazy out there, we are on the verge of social collapse).
Yeah at least, a racial and social collapse.

I think the future of civilization is Eastern Europe, some Asian countries and maybe the US.
The future is you turn off Fox News, go outside, and open some books. That would be a hell of a gift to your civilisation.

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180419-233849.jpg
    Screenshot_20180419-233849.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 286

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
People I'm confused. Is follicum has 60% increase in hair count or is it 8%?. The other thread says it's 8%. And I don't have time to read some guys talking about politics here. Wtf people relaaaaaaaaaax!

Last edited:

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People I'm confused. Is follicum has 60% increase in hair count or is it 8%?. The other thread says it's 8%. And I don't have time to read some guys talking about politics here. Wtf people relaaaaaaaaaax!
8% is on the scalp, 60% on legs. Seems like the results are going to improve in future trials tho (the first tests gave about 1-3% growth). And that's after only 3 months

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
legs and androgenic head. In my opinion these are different things. He also said that it is slightly better than minoxidil.
I hope the Androgenetic Alopecia will not interfere with its effect.
+ Sweden;)
Thank you man, so true. There may be more follicles on the scalp, but something in the scalp is applying the brakes to hair growth. The thigh doesnt have this problem.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the actual presentation.

Is it at the same level as Brotzu?

The Brotzu Italian hair lotion thread had a desperate and depressed hype guy for that Italian false hope, you’re that desperate and depressed hype guy for this false hope.

zigzag

My Regimen
Reaction score
TFW you go on forums, to check some news that could unfuck your goddamn hair and you see a political convo :D

It's not about racism tho. It's all about that brainwashing/savage religion which doesn't really differ from medival christianity.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very odd, from a polish man considering the mass immigration levels to the UK. I guess you only dislike it if it comes from the brown guys.

Argumentum ad personam

And I don't criticise imigration. I am not racist (Wtf?!). But when I see news about rapes in Sweden and I see the photo of the offender ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You know... I blame their culture and the lack of education. The problem is they don't want to live as European. Moreover, they don't want any integration... On the other hand they are demanding. What is absurd.
And when you point sth out to them. They call you racist, xenophobe etc..
Britan has brexit so they will be free from polish immigration. Finally you will be safe (irony)