Follicum Baldness Trials. 60% Density Increase After 12 Weeks.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: 7% increase, sorry 60% only in body.
1:45:31 begins.
Hair density increase 60% after 12 weeks (found on 1:54:38). I don't know if it was in body or scalp, so this could be clickbait, sorry didn't notice :(. Anyways, baldness findings are in presentation. I'm to lazy to watch, seems they will begin efficiency trial on Androgenetic Alopecia soon.

Found on HLC2020. Presentation looks legit, has tricograms.

Last edited:

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they start a phase 2B trial later this year following up with a phase 3 I would estimate atleast another 2 years. So my estimation is 2020/2021.
Better treatments are underway :)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what’s wrong with this because obviously nobody is hyping this like Brotion?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The I/IIa clinical trial was conducted on thighs.
IIb clinical trial is to be conducted on scalp.
Overall significant effect was estimated at +8%, and response was >75%.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am watching this company since it was mentioned here and more and more I like them. Informative, nice tech and realistic views. Another plus point? Sweden

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
The 60% density increase is on the thighs. After that he says that, as we all know, there are more follicles in the scalp. So 60% is more follicles on the scalp, obviously.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am watching this company since it was mentioned here and more and more I like them. Informative, nice tech and realistic views. Another plus point? Sweden

That´s exactly what I think of them. The CEO has answered my questions in a very professional way.

I think he will allow me to post what he said when he answered my email, but I´m waiting for green light and of course I will tell him to join the discussion if he wants to.

First hand information will always be welcome here =)

Last edited: